Your recruitment process with Jobindex - From application to employment
A recruitment process via Jobindex normally takes 30-60 days from the job ad is posted online and until a contract is signed.
Your timeline and responsibilities
- Forwarding your cover letter and CV – please confirm that your application has been successfully sent via the link we sent you (check your junk mail).
- Await response – at the latest 4 weeks after application deadline.
- Jobindex’ recruitment consultant may call you for a brief pre-interview.
- First interview or rejection.
- Meeting for a personal interview. Advice when preparing for a personal interview.
- Possibly preparing for a second personal interview, perhaps including completing an online test.
- Meeting for a second personal interview.
- Contract and employment.
Jobindex timeline and responsibilities
- Posting the job ad.
- Screening applications – we typically read applications once a week.
- Analysing applications and selecting the most suitable applicants – perhaps calling select applicants.
- Inviting applicants for a first interview or forwarding rejection letters.
The recruiting agency's timeline and responsibilities
- Inviting applicants for a first interview or having Jobindex invite applicants. The interview takes place at the recruiting agency – typically with hiring manager and perhaps HR.
- Forwarding rejection letters or inviting applicants for a second personal interview – you may receive a link for an online test.
- Preparing contract and forwarding rejection letters after second personal interview.