4 job matcher din søgning
In order to strengthen our organization, ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel A/S is searching for an Assistant Project Manager with motivation to work with global strategic projects and to grow a career in an exciting, international company.
You will be responsible for executing a wide range of business implementation projects in support of our executive management as well as leading change management and ad hoc projects, all focused on fulfilling the strategic goals of our company.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure goals, deadlines and budgets are met and interact with stakeholders and project team.
- Provide overview and coordination of ongoing activities and optimization projects by interacting with various departments and linking the different projects with our business processes.
Indrykket 20. juni
Velux A/S, Skærbæk
Right now we are looking for a new process engineer with experience with process optimisation and Lean – a person with an open and forthcoming manner and the ability to build lasting relations.
In short, we want someone at our side who would enjoy working in a production environment with one of the strongest brands in the global building materials sector. If you – just like us - take great pride in contributing to a sustainable future with high-quality solutions, then read on and apply.
You will be joining a dedicated team of four colleagues and you will have many different tasks ranging from documenting our present processes over process and quality optimisation to pro-actively working with and challenge our processes.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Plan and run practical implementation of test
- Analyse quality data, report results and to define improvement areas
- Ensure a solid process understanding during projects
Indrykket 9. juni
Dinesen Floors A/S, London
Would you like to represent a strong brand with extraordinary products? Are you able to inspire others and convey a passion for high quality wood? And are you dedicated to building effective business relationships? Then you might be our new Outside Sales Representative in London.
Main responsibilities include:
- Qualification of leads
- 3-4 days of meetings a week with qualified leads in London and occasionally in larger UK cities
- Inspiring and educating architects, designers and construction companies on our exclusive high-end flooring and interior solutions
You have sales experience and a clear understanding of the sales process preferably from project sales. You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are used to taking the initiative in your work.
Indrykket 2. juni