8 job matcher din søgning
Ironman Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
Are you a fan of numbers and sports? Are you looking for a work place where the sky is the limit? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and in a professional and fun environment? Then this is the job opportunity you cannot say no to.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to support the finance function for the two entities IRONMAN Denmark and IRONMAN Sweden. You will work out of our Copenhagen office and support the teams in Denmark and Sweden.
- Day-to-day accounting for our Swedish and Danish entity, including but not limited to:
- Submittal of Accounts Receivable invoices. Follow up and management of receivables and collections.
- Collection, coding, getting approvals and scanning into database for all Accounts Payable invoices. Contact and follow up with vendors as needed.
Korn/Ferry International , Copenhagen
Reporting to the Head of KF Nordics, the Administrative Office Manager for Denmark and Sweden will be responsible for local Finance, admin and HR processes in Denmark and Sweden, working closely with regional finance and HR staff.
The successful candidate will have three to ten years of office or operations management experience, and ideally worked in an international client-focused business. The candidate should have a strong track record, a service-oriented, yet persistent, mind-set. Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Assist the country manager with local office financial responsibilities, including financial reporting, preparation and monitoring of budgets, revenue and expense forecasting.
- Monitor sales forecast pipeline (Salesforce).
- Coordinate the interview, hiring, training, on-boarding and development process for new staff.
OOCL (Denmark) A/S, Århus
OOCL (Denmark) A/S offers a position as part time Finance & Accounts Assistant to a person seeking new challenges in an international environment, where every day is different as we also support OOCL companies in the Nordic region.
Your primary tasks:
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Daily bookkeeping
We offer an opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a highly international environment where our slogan “We take it personally” is an integrated part of your everyday. Competitive salary package as well as some flexibility in work hours.
Ageras is looking for an ambitious student to support our finance team.
Ageras A/S, København V
We are hiring a competent and experienced specialist for a period of 4 month, with a possibility to extend.