5 jobs match your search
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As part of one of the leaders in the global robotics market, you will work with cutting-edge technology and see your software come to life.
You will get to work with the latest technologies in an environment where creative ideas are always welcome, and you will have ample opportunity to help shape the way we work.
As part of a scrum team, you will collaborate with other software developers, UX designers, and test engineers. You will work with experts in areas such as mechanical design, kinematics, and embedded programming.
You will have the opportunity to work with complex domain logic, a domain-specific language for graphical robot programming, intuitive user interfaces, services provided to external systems, user-friendly integration with external hardware, support for third party plugins, and much more.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Can you drive large complex projects across a truly global organization? And do you want to play an important part in securing the future growth of LM Wind Power?
A typical project will involve 20-50 people, having a budget of 20+ mill. DKK and will include:
- Planning of time, cost, resources, quality and communication
- Developing and designing the deliverables including testing of new technologies
- Manufacturing the solution including close cooporation and negotiation with internal and external suppliers
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Have you completed the first part of the Laboratory Technician Program? And would you like to help test and secure the quality of the materials that goes into LEGO Toys?
We drive the approval process of new materials, colors and inks and are responsible for trouble shooting of our existing material platform. As part of this, your specific tasks will be to:
- Perform mechanical tests and describe specific material characteristics
- Prepare samples and carry out tests, analysis and registration of test results
- Support the development of new test methods and validation of existing methods
- Occasionally conduct analytical and chemical testing
©2018 The LEGO Group
Happy Consulting er i rivende udvikling og oplever stor efterspørgsel fra kunder, som ønsker at indgå eller udbygge et samarbejde - derfor...