40 jobs match your search
Alfa Laval is looking for a new Vice President to head the Boiler Sales Unit, part of the Business Unit Boiler & Gas Systems, within our Marine Division.
As VP you will lead a strong management team handling Capital Sales overall, Engineering & Supply, Boilers & Heaters, Exhaust & Combustion System. You will be the overall responsible for developing the Marine Boiler market globally.
As Vice President you have an important leadership role, to ensure your management team delivers and strives for the best. Furthermore, key responsibilities internally and externally which includes:
- Develop and implement the unit’s strategy and activity plans to achieve set targets
- Lead and develop the organization both locally and globally
- Ensure risk management tools and processes are in place and followed.
FOSS Analytical A/S is looking for a data scientist/chemometrician to be part of the solution development within the wine segment. The position is temporary (ending Dec 31 2018).
As Data Scientist/Chemometrician you will be part of the Data & Algorithms team in the Technology organisation which is part of FOSS R&D.
Your main responsibility will be to develop new chemometric applications and evaluate new solutions within the wine segment. You will be responsible for the data analysis in the project, both with respect to data analysis and algorithmic development within the instrument, and with respect to the application development. Coordination and problem solving in close collaboration with other project team members is part of your daily work. Some travel activity in relation to customer vistis can be expected.
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
As a new Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for performing commissioning in a professional manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
You will make commissioning and start-up of equipment and processes with the aim of delivering well-functioning equipment or plants at the lowest possible cost at the agreed time, and test installed equipment, make performance test and deliver training.
You will also help the project managers to ensure that plants and systems delivered to the customers are according to the specifications when shipped from AL, and support project work from the office when possible.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
Do you want to make a real difference and be part of Vattenfall's Business Area Wind to contribute to the development, construction, operation and maintenance of our DK Offshore windfarms and support our Environmental and Sustainability ambition in the Business area Wind?
The Environmental Specialist is responsible for reviewing and supporting the work performed by the project management and project team from an environmental perspective and to ensure that all environmental obligations (legal/permit) and VF & BA Wind environmental standards are met.
- Responsible for managing environmental issues and deliverables for Danish offshore projects including Danish Nearshore, Horns Rev 3 and Danish Kriegers Flak
- Engagement with internal HS & E and permit specialist and experts, environmental network
- Steering of environmental related consultants
Alfa Laval would like to strengthen the resource’s to ensuring that our PureBallast department can manage the Ramp-up plan with a Supply Chain Developer. The position is new and you will be located in Aalborg with direct report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Developer at Alfa Laval you will follow up on Process and Supply Development Process based upon input from the Replenishment Process to continuously secure the performance. You will ensure that our suppliers can deliver to our ramp up and constantly do risk management and analyzing with a dual source approach.
You will have the following key responsibilities;
- Closely monitor the supplier performance together with the Operational Buyer
- Drive containment actions
- Report any deviations regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost to Supplier
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Vil du være med til at udvikle nye innovative klimaløsninger til animalsk produktion til hele verden? Vil du samtidig være med til at sætte standarden i vores projekteringsgrundlag? Så er det måske dig vi mangler, idet vi søger en stærk fagteknisk kollega til vores Klimagruppe i R&D.
Du skal kunne arbejde selvstændigt og tæt sammen med gruppens øvrige fagspecialister, projekteringsafdelingen/salg og naturligvis med resten af udviklingsafdelingen, når integrerede løsninger skal findes. Samarbejde med eksterne specialister og vidensinstitutioner samt global rejseaktivitet vil på sigt også kunne indgå i jobbet.
Foruden arbejdet med designstandarder indenfor klima- og energiteknik, skal du desuden tage del i gruppens øvrige driftsopgaver – herunder specialistsupport til kolleger, forhandlere og kunder.
IST ApS, Roskilde
Vi leder efter dig, der motiveres af at levere løsninger, der hjælper andre, og som er god til at samarbejde på tværs. Vi leder efter dig, der har nye ideer, og som kan vise os, hvordan teknologien kan bruges på måder, vi endnu ikke har tænkt på.
Vi søger dig, som brænder for at udvikle med høj kvalitet – og som har lyst til at lære nyt. Og så søger vi dig, der har erfaring med teknologistakkene:
Du vil indgå i et tæt samarbejde med den øvrige forretning om udviklingen på it-området, både i Danmark og i forhold til vores svenske, norske og tyske kolleger.
Et stærkt socialt ansvar gennemsyrer alt, hvad vi gør hos IST. Vores største motivation og drivkraft er, at alle skal have mulighed for at udvikle sig og leve et meningsfyldt liv – på egne vilkår og ud fra egne forudsætninger.
You get to be part of the global FMCG leader as you ensure good relations with the largest retail chains in Denmark.
You join Customer Service Denmark and join 7 colleagues in helping our customers. Your primary task will be to ensure great relations with our B2B customers, which are the major retail stores across the country. To help you, your colleagues across our service department in Poland and our entire Danish office with Finance, Sales, Supply Chain and more stand ready with their expertise.
More specifically, mail, phone and SAP will be your primary tools, as you:
- Are our customers’ first point of contact – this includes receiving, generating and processing their orders as well and managing returned and withdrawn products
- Ensure that our customers’ needs are adhered to within Unilever
- Run error free order-to-cash processes and resolve any issues related to it.
DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on “Affective Interaction between New Venture Team members”, starting ideally on 1 September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter in 2018.
The project focuses on understanding the interaction mechanisms underlying performance relevant long-term outcomes in new venture teams, i.e. how a team’s interactions can be used to predict its future success. For this purpose you will conduct a longitudinal panel study with start-up teams. You will analyse the teams using SPAFF coding scheme and follow them intensively for three years.
This includes in-depth qualitative measures about the team (e.g. team climate, team potency) and about the business (e.g. business gestation activities, survival, sales and employment growth).
Zacco Denmark A/S, Aarhus
For the Zacco office in Aarhus, we are looking for a candidate to take on a patent attorney position within our Patent team Engineering.
Your main tasks include:
- Patent drafting
- Patent prosecution
- Database searches
- An individual training program tailored to your qualifications in a market leading international consultancy.
- Further education within our field of expertise.
- A fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Esbjerg
It’s our ambition to become the responsible energy major – we need your help to tell our story
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable energy to a growing world population, addressing climate change and meeting new customer expectation? These commitments guide what we do. If you can relate to that, you may be our new External Communications Advisor in Esbjerg.
You will contribute to shaping and executing external communications deliverables based on emerging opportunities and execution of planned activities. You will develop external communication strategies and material including press releases, presentations, briefing packs, speeches, advising and liaising proactively and effectively with key stakeholders in our Esbjerg operations.
Would you like to be our new Tax Manager and work on a variety of Danish and international corporate tax areas in COWI?
We are a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
Your key areas of working tasks will include the following:
- Corporate tax reporting, controlling and consolidation when reporting taxes quarterly and at year end for the annual report.
- Assisting with management of process in relation to international joint tax return for COWI Holding A/S and its foreign and Danish subsidiaries (approximately 100 tax entities)
- Assisting with the overview and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation for COWI Group (Master File and Local Files)
Nordic Power Partners, Søborg
Would you like to be part of developing renewable energy projects in emerging markets?
Nordic Power Partners cover all phases of development, construction and operation of wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects within developing countries.
As our new Legal Manager, you will be part of an international legal team in our office in Copenhagen providing advice to NPP and our shareholders, European Energy and the Danish Climate Investment Fund.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of contracts, e.g.
- Researching national tariff and subsidy regimes as well as other regulations relevant for our business.
- Participating in and conducting complex business negotiations.
- Performing risk assessment and legal due diligence of projects and transactions.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you communicate the importance of combating climate change in an engaging and simple way that inspires young people?
Join us as Senior Branding Consultant in Branding & Solutions Marketing where you’ll be responsible for shaping and executing some of our important strategic branding projects.
We want to take the lead in green energy conversion, and we invest heavily in innovation and allow our employees to shape the future's renewable energy technologies. We promote a dynamic and diverse collaboration environment, and we encourage all our employees for continuous learning and development so that they can realise their full potential.
På fabrikken varetager vores Quality Laboratory Analyst alle tests og analyser, og sikrer at alle anvendelige testmetoder er på plads, at vores målestandarder er præcise og reproducerbare.
Som Quality Laboratory Analyst identificerer du den mest passende kalibrerings- og vedligeholdelsesplan for al laboratorieudstyr med henblik på at minimere afdrift og producere kontinuerlige resultater. Du arbejder selvstændigt og med begrænset supervision.
Test & målinger (ca. 80 % af tiden):
- Supportere med kvalitetssikring af råmaterialer og emballagekomponenter, igangværende processer, færdige varer samt dokumentere resultater/information som påkrævet i det udvalgte system, f.eks. SAP QM
- Supportere med sikkerhed omkring enzymer, kvalitetsmålinger og analyse af resultater
- Anvende korrekte metoder og udstyr samt implementering af den rette kalibrering og kontrol af tests til at verificere og genskabe resultater op imod specifikationer.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Along with the 5 other regional front offices across the world and our shared service centre in India, we ensure high quality accounting operations across the VELUX Group.
As most bookkeeping is handled by our service centre in India, you will function as the link between VELUX business units, our suppliers and our service centre in India. Here, you will support your business colleagues world-wide on financial issues, while also supporting our service centre in India on complex bookkeeping tasks. As we serve the entire VELUX Group, you will have a broad surface of contact, and your tasks can vary greatly.
For instance, you can be involved in:
- Optimisation projects such as business process optimisation
- Financial reconciliations, bookkeeping and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Providing user support to our businesses in handling our new Concur travel platformp
Are you the colleague we are looking for? Improving quality is at the core of our strategy and Alfa Laval Membranes in Nakskov is working on improving our Quality Management System (QMS). To help us achieve this, we are looking for a proactive and energetic QA Engineer, who will be key in supporting our production to comply with ISO 9001 and to continuously improve. The mission of the QA Engineer is to develop and maintain the QMS and support production in quality related issues.
- Handling of claims – coordination, reporting and trending
- Participate in implementation and maintenance of QMS complying with ISO9001
- Deviation handling and reporting and trending of deviations
- Super user of and maintenance of C2 system for deviation handling
- Super user of and maintenance of Alfa Laval Framework document handling system
Clio Online ApS, Stockholm or Copenhagen
Are you a strong communicator with a proven record of working proactively with political agendas? Are you ready to push the agenda of digital learning on behalf of a market-leading growth company? And do you want to play a role in making kids smarter? Then you might just be exactly who we are looking for.
We are already leading the market for digital learning materials in Denmark and Sweden. To help with our current and future endeavors, we need a gifted public affairs manager with strong communication skills.
As our new public affairs manager, you will be responsible for our public affairs strategy in all markets, currently Denmark and Sweden, and for collaborating with an external PR agency to generate agenda-setting media coverage.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a Project Manager for replacement of main component within our Project Manager team, in our Business Area Wind, a part of the Vattenfall organization.
The Manager of Project Management and this team works as the first line support and takes the lead of tasks of varying complexity and size and ensure delivery within quality, time, and budget, and by that support the sites to maximize their profit in a safe way.
Your job as a Project Manager for replacement of main component:
- Deliver main component exchange projects with the highest degree of quality, on time, within budget and scope and at the same time secure an incident and accident free operation.
- Lead or support planning meetings with the contractor and coordinate the technical project interphases between all relevant internal and external stakeholders.