76 jobs match your search
DHI is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to collaborate with a cross functional team on our cloud products. The Product Owner works closely together with stakeholders including Product Management and User Experience to to develop, translate and communicate a vision for the product to the product development team.
You will be part of a dedicated Product Management Team working in a dynamic and international environment. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with product management, user experience, marketing, support and sales to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our customers
SKOV A/S, Roslev
SKOV continues its successful growth strategy as the market potential is great globally. As a consequence, we are looking for several new competent and dedicated employees.
Right now, we are looking for a Software Engineer, either a Fullstack Developer or a Front-end Developer to join the team that design and develop the future web-based management system for SKOV's customers.
You can look forward to a range of exciting tasks, but your main focus will be:
- Front-end development in TypeScript using React.
- Database development using MySQL and/or MSSQL.
- Some backend development in C# .NET Core.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Esbjerg
Can you lead and prioritize in a busy and changing environment? Are you looking to develop in an international environment? And would you like to:
- Take part in an exciting turnaround process?
- Optimize and streamline our future processes?
- Lead, motivate and develop a skilled team?
You will get a challenging position as the leader of our accounting department in Esbjerg responsible for the Accounting team and the Group Financial Controlling and Tax team. You will be responsible for developing, leading and managing a team of 10 experienced employees who are handling a variety of tasks in the area of accounting, business controlling, month end reporting, forecasting, SOX, tax support and cash management.
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you have a natural eye for, and interest in, fashion? Do you want to leave your fingerprint and finishing touches on the look of one of Europe’s leading womenswear brands?
We are looking for an Expression Specialist to join our team and be the one setting new and high standards for the pictures VERO MODA delivers. Are you the one to take VERO MODA’s visual expression to new heights?
More specifically, your focus areas and tasks will include the following:
- Art direction where you will find the balance between commercial images and fashion images – always with point of departure in the latest trends and tendencies
- Being involved in the early stages of a shoot/concept idea with relevant stakeholders, including planning, ensuring the right props and location scouting
- Making briefs and mood boards for photographers before a shoot, so they at all times know the concept and direction we are aiming for
Climate-KIC ApS, Lyngby
As a member of the marketing communications team this position will develop and execute strategies, initiatives and activities to raise the profile of EIT Climate-KIC and maximise impact. The position will play an essential role in promoting Climate-KIC’s business strategy and achievements.
- Help develop and implement a PR and communications strategy to establish EIT Climate-KIC as a key player in the Nordic climate innovation ecosystem.
- Social media coordination: help build EIT Climate-KIC´s Nordic brand and increase our presence and engagement on all our social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate on the development/creation of original content (images, video, copy, photography) for all our social media, and launch the content in highly noticeable and unique ways.
DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on healthcare design focusing on “Listening effort and cognitive functioning: towards hearing-integrated care for cognitive health”.
This PhD project will be based in the Engineering Systems Division and supervised by Head of Division Professor Anja Maier and will have strong ties with several clinical and research institutions in Denmark and abroad, including the Cognitive Hearing Science group at the Eriksholm Research Center.
The Engineering Systems Division is growing fast and is characterised by a vibrant and supportive research environment with engaged staff and strong research collaborations with leading universities and industry Worldwide.
SKOV A/S, Roslev
SKOV’s ambition is to be the largest and most acknowledged supplier of climate and farm management solutions for livestock production, thereby ensuring optimum conditions for animals, people and the environment. To support this ambition SKOV is now introducing a new CPQ System and is expanding the existing project team with a software engineer in Glyngoere, Denmark.
Your working day will be exciting and varied, and you will be in contact with many colleagues both inside and outside the project team. Since the project is still in its early phase you will have great influence on the project itself, and on the final product. After first product launch, you will continue to further develop and maintain the system.
Do you have the drive and abilities to take FOSS business development to a higher level?
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Business Development who will be responsible for setting the future direction for business development, in collaboration with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead the 8 business developers and coach them on development of their respective segment strategies and corresponding solution pipeline
- Inspire the business development activities with a holistic mindset that encompasses analytical instruments, digital services, after market service and support solutions and 3rd party integration approaches
- Drive the application of ideation and innovation methodologies that can increase the value creation for FOSS’ customers
Do you want to take the FOSS service organization to a higher level?
FOSS Customer & Sales Support (CSS) is looking for a strategic Global Product Manager for Grain, Milling & Oils with a unique combination of skills and experience within technical product management and project management.
We expect you to have overall technical product ownership including service strategy. You have technical product responsibility and you are the voice of customer and service in Segment Management Team (SMT) and in new product development.
You conduct monthly product performance reporting based on data-driven identification and prioritization of product quality issues and barriers for realizing customer’s value. This includes barriers of various types, e.g. design, system, competencies, service organization/service products and documentation.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Your responsibility will be to support the Research & Development activities of the Applied Biology team (currently 6 team members), who develop plant health and plant protection products based on biologicals and synthetic chemistries.
You will be supporting the supply of healthy plant materials in our greenhouse for research purposes. The tasks are various tasks including some physically and you enjoy being active.
- Water and fertilize plants. Check on automatic watering system.
- Check and water plants in growth chambers.
- Sanitize greenhouse floors on a regular basis and wash trays and carts.
Motiveres du af at arbejde med disponering, problemløsning og leverandørperformance? Formår du at have kundens behov i centrum ved at levere en høj performance og service? Så er vikariatet som Supply Chain Coordinator i Order Support hos Alfa Laval, Kolding måske noget for dig.
Order Support er en del af Alfa Laval Koldings distributionscenter. I afdelingen ligger ansvaret for indkøbsdisponering, planlægning og information til kunden, såfremt der er afvigelser. Således har man kontrol over supply chain fra leverandør til kunde.
Med udgangspunkt i Order Supports overordnede mål bliver du de ekstra hænder i en travl periode, der byder ind på opgaver vedrørende indkøbsdisponering, supply chain performance samt kundekontakt omkring afvigelser.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Glostrup
Can you lead technical proposal projects with a commercial drive, and are you capable of executing complex proposal project from A to Z? Would you like to join an industry with a growing market worldwide for renewable biomass and waste-to-energy plants? Then have a good look at this opportunity.
As a Proposal Project Manager you will have the responsibility of managing and executing proposal projects from proposal start to contract signing. The contract sum is typically between 200 mill. DKK to 800 mill. DKK. Developing a proposal project can take from 4 months to several years and involve up to 100 colleagues.
Your key role will be to:
- Plan a strategy and a time schedule for the proposals work and actively follow up on both
- Lead and motivate your proposal project team members in finding the right solutions and delivering the foreseen results.
- Be in charge of the overall project economy
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Can you create catchy and inspiring content? Can you communicate effectively and transform technical information into stories worth telling? Do you thrive in a global atmosphere working with colleagues, customers, and partners all over the world? Do you have exceptional skills in creating SoMe content? Then you might be our next Marketing Content Creator.
We are looking for someone with a sharp pen, the ability to find the right stories, and with the skills to vivify them on different media. Your goal is to make SKOV the most acknowledged company/partner in the business by developing and pursuing effective communication.
What is the job about?
- Creating content for SoMe, newsletter, leaflets, presentations.
- Developing and executing outstanding communication when launching new SKOV products.
- Coordinating events, e.g., global sales meetings, regional distributer events.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your potential in a dynamic and international company?
You will take on a very versatile position. This means, that you spend most of your time on executive-related tasks, working as our SVP’s professional sounding board. Thus, you also carry out more classical PA tasks such as facilitating the practical everyday life for our SVP. Being close to the top management, you gain insight into to business-critical projects – and become part of a truly international work environment where you will travel about 20 days a year.
Your tasks will be to:
- Carry out projects and analyses
- Formulate written material and produce content and graphic design of PowerPoint presentations for meetings based on briefs
- Manage the schedule of the SVP and keep track of ongoing projects, deadlines and pre-reads
Vattenfall A/S, Esbjerg, Kolding, Hamburg or Amsterdam
We are looking for a Radio & Telecommunication Engineer to support new Wind Farm projects as well as supporting the operational fleet. Also to secure that all wind farms of Vattenfall Wind Power are operated safely and have lucrative competitive advantages.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that the Radio Infrastructure will be operated in an IT-secure and cost competitive way and to ensure that all radio communication is available via our own core network during the wind farms' lifetime.
In cooperation with your colleagues, you will be focusing on design, implement and operate mission critical radio network solutions, primary based on TETRA. You will also participate supporting our Microwave Radio solutions with both design, implementation and operations.
COWI is looking for a new HR Vice President with solid experience from an international HR operations role to continue our efforts to build a global HR operations function.
As Vice President of Global HR Operations, you will be accountable for leading and supporting an experienced team of HR professionals based in and outside Denmark.
You and your teams will be developing and providing services within HR administration, HR legal, Global Mobility, Compensation and Benefits, Health & Safety etc. for our Danish and global operations. In addition, you will take on the following:
- Take active lead in continuing the journey of building a global HR operations team
- Implement regional and corporate HR activities in multiple offices globally
- SuccessFactors (HR IS) implementation and work on process and system improvements
DTU Space (the National Danish Space Institute at the Technical University of Denmark) is offering a PhD scholarship in the area of transient astrophysics.
The successful applicant will join a newly established group led by Dr. Giorgos Leloudas focusing on the study of transient phenomena in the Universe.
We study all kinds of astrophysical transients, such as supernova explosions, with a particular interest on exotic phenomena, including superluminous supernovae, tidal disruption events and the zoo of nuclear transients, and the newly discovered electromagnetic counterparts of gravitational waves.
Alfa Laval Kolding A/S, Kolding
Do you want to provide CAD support towards our customers and partners worldwide and do you have experience with development and building online CAD platforms? Then the position as CAD Catalogue Manager in Alfa Laval Kolding might be a position for you.
We are looking for a CAD Catalogue Manager, who will be responsible for and continue the development of our Digital 3D Catalog Platform, which enables our customers to instantly configure and download the exact 3D part for the product they need.
Your primary task will be to build up our CAD catalogue platform provided by Cadenas PART solutions, where your key tasks will be to:
- Construct and develop technical design, maintain and release are keywords to this position
- Work with systematic coding and configuration set-ups
- Collect and process data
For our fast growing headquarters in Denmark we are hiring a manager for our newly formed validation group in R&D Services to ensure that our products meets the highest Quality standards and specifications as well as being the most reliable products on the market.
As our Team Manager of Validation your responsibility will be to ensure new product quality and that specifications are met. You ensure the definition of product specifications and support that they are validated with various test systems. The focus is on verifying product reliability and validating environmental and legal demands.
Together with your team you are responsible for R&D projects getting the needed support and passing the different gates in the development process. This is done working in close cooperation with dedicated colleagues from many departments including Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Production and Customer & Sales Support.
Har du erfaring med at koordinere, sikre og udvikle kvalitetsudførelsen af opgaver vedr. bygningsvedligehold? Og er du samtidig en motiverende og god leder, der er god til at udvikle mennesker omkring dig?
Som Real Estate Manager kommer du til at lede et team på 3 medarbejdere i Bygningsvedligehold og indgår i teamet under site service. Du bliver ansvarlig for opfølgning på kontrakter og serviceniveau indenfor egne områder, så som:
- Løbende tilsyn med bygninger
- Sikkerhed; herunder gennemgang og opfølgning på forsikringsselskabets risikorapport
- Håndtering af affald, udendørsarealer, lovpligtige serviceeftersyn
- Support til Business Continuity Management samt kontaktperson ved offentlige godkendelser