Your search matches 1 category. Click on a category to add it to your search:
13 jobs match your search
Nordic Bioscience A/S, Herlev
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill a newly established full-time position in the Business Development unit. You will be responsible for the social media strategy, company webpage and marketing plan for the company. You will work closely with the business development team to help manage day-to-day odd job tasks in support of the BD unit. You will have a broad responsibility for implementing strategies and maintaining our public face via our webpage and LinkedIN page.
- Your main responsibility will be to maintain and handle the company webpage and LinkedIn page as well as support daily work assignments in the Business Development Unit. Tasks include:
- Keeping track of the scientific papers published and the product portfolio and keep the company webpage up-to-date.
- Day-to-day tasks such as identification of new business leads, contract handling, invoicing and managing CRM system
Bonnier Publications A/S, København
Stillingen som Data Manager er helt ny. Der følger derfor et stort ansvar med og spændende muligheder for at påvirke retningen af Bonnier Publications’ digitale marketing fremtid på tværs af vores nordiske markeder.
Du vil være en blandt de hovedansvarlige til at sikre, at data kan bearbejdes og indarbejdes i beslutninger omkring den optimale eksekvering af kampagner, medie spend, retention og win-back aktiviteter med udgangspunkt i en personaliseret tilgang baseret på et single customer view.
Du har nogle særlige kompetencer, men du er ikke alene, og vil dagligt samarbejde med vores øvrige specialister hvor din vigtigste opgave bliver at stille data til rådighed, så de kan eksekvere på paid og own media, øge værdien af vores SEO-indsatser, CRO-indsatser, retention-kampagner overfor eksisterende kunder, teste nye features og onboarde nye kunder i vores e-mail automation system.
Lundbeck is looking for a toxicologist with expertise in development of biological products to join the Department of Regulatory Toxicology & Safety Assessment.
You will be an important player in a department that participates in the full development process of pharmaceuticals from early research to post-marketing commitments. You will join cross-functional Global Project Teams (GPTs) as the non-clinical representative. As GPT member you will be leading the non-clinical project team responsible for all non-clinical safety activities in the project. Also, you will join the NCSR Biologics Team that oversees all biologics projects and participates in due diligences.
Har du erfaring med risikostyring fra den finansielle sektor?
Vi søger nu en Risk Manager, der sammen med vores Risk & Compliance Officer skal videreudvikle rammerne for Vækstfondens risikosetup. Funktionen udgør 2. forsvarslinje, og du skal derfor være med til at sætte retningen for Vækstfondens styring af risici, ligesom du bliver omdrejningspunktet for den løbende monitorering og rapportering af risiciene i organisationen.
Du får en bred kontaktflade i organisationen, og du skal bl.a. bidrage med:
- At udarbejde, kvalitetssikre og videreudvikle Vækstfondens risikoopgørelser og ledelsesrapportering
- Løbende at overvåge forretningens efterlevelse af interne retningslinjer, herunder afdække og måle Vækstfondens risici
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Director, Team Lead, Trial Management, the Sponsor Oversight Lead (SOL) will be responsible for the planning, conduct and coordination of trial oversight activities with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and integrity of the data within and across Genmab clinical trials.
- Supporting the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) with identification of investigators, building relationships with investigators/trial sites and conducting sponsor site visits to support recruitment and ensure compliance with the protocol, SOPs, ICH GCP and relevant guidelines
- Supporting the CTM in securing timely delivery and review of trial related documents, plans including but not limited to master PI/ICF, training records and monitoring visit reports
Can you provide good medical communication support and people management?
Your overall goal is to ensure that your team delivers high-quality medical writing input to customers across the global organisation – within agreed timelines. To do so, you will have two main focus areas. One is to provide coaching and guidance. The other is to develop, motivate and inspire in order to generate team spirit and ongoing development for the employees individually. You will:
- Lead, motivate and develop – the team as a group and employees individually
- Provide coaching and guidance within your functional area to drug development projects
- Support development and implementation of new processes and systems
You will also be part of the leadership team in Biometrics, a function comprising medical writing, disclosure, data management, biostatistics, and statistical programming.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
At Gubra we are expanding our research activities and we are looking for a young dynamic, flexible and skilled scientist, driven by scientific curiosity to join the Pharmaceutical Development and DMPK group. You will be hired for a 1-year “apprentice” period and will have the possibility (if your skills allow) to either stay as a scientist at Gubra or to enter a PhD programme.
Gubra is a very dynamic and data/delivery driven organization. Our workdays can be quite hectic with rapid changes and it is therefore essential that you have a flexible attitude and that you like to support and assist colleagues when needed.
- A natural science background (MSc)
- It is required that your grade point average from the MSc must comply with rules for obtaining an Industrial PhD
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you looking for a versatile role, where you are the junction between our external partners (contractors) and our Medical Affairs' activities?
As Clinical Sourcing & Contract Manager, you become part of our Clinical Operations team in Medical Affairs, Global R&D. You will join a team of 10 colleagues, with roles as Clinical Managers and Data Managers, who are responsible for the design and execution of clinical investigations within Coloplast’s Chronic Care portfolio.
The Clinical Sourcing & Contract Manager activities are related to clinical studies, scientific and regulatory activities and needs, and include:
- Ensuring timely contracts with CRO's, SMO's and consultants in close collaboration with Medical Affairs employees
- Managing our preferred supplier strategy in collaboration with our procurement department and Medical Affairs management
Nordisk Selskab for Gynækologisk Onkologi (NSGO) og NSGO-Clinical Trial Unit (NSGO-CTU) søger snarest en projektsygeplejerske.
Region Hovedstaden, København Ø
Freelance CRA (Denmark & Norway) required for an exciting new position in a Medium Sized CRO. If you are a Clinical Research Associate / CRA with strong submission and contract negotiation experience...
i-Pharm Consulting, Danmark