9 job matcher din søgning
En af vores kolleger stopper, og vi søger derfor en HR Business Partner, der med sin forretningsforståelse og Business Partner-erfaring, vil bidrage til at skabe bemærkelsesværdige resultater i en af Danmarks største virksomheder. Du vil få ansvaret for at bringe HR-aktiviteterne i Netto et skridt videre.
Som HR Business Partner bliver du ansvarlig for HR-relationen til og samarbejdet med Nettos ledere og medarbejdere i København. Dine primære samarbejdspartnere vil være regionschefen og distriktscheferne. Din rolle vil være at fungere som en solid forretningsorienteret HR Business Partner for ledere på et højt niveau.
Du skal trives med frihed under ansvar og at din arbejdsplads, størstedelen af tiden, er på landevejen. Du vil have kontorarbejdsplads på Nettos hovedkontor i Køge.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to be part of a competent and high-performing team setting ambitious goals? Do you want to make a true difference, while continuing your personal and professional development in a challenging international environment?
The Sales Excellence team is looking for a dedicated, energetic and operational manager to help us drive cultural and organisational change through training and development. Your customers will be our Chronic Care sales teams around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building high-quality global sales training for the sales teams (for example training in CRM, campaigns and selling Coloplast products and services)
- Facilitating impactful training to our global trainer-network and provide them with tools to facilitate their own local training
William Demant, Smørum
Are you passionate about working with people and supporting them in moving across boarders? Do you have a thorough interest in understanding the elements of salaries on the labor markets in Denmark and internationally?
The role as Mobility and Compensation Specialist holds both internal and external stakeholders. You will e.g. collaborate with HR Business partners, Recruitment partners and managers from the organization, external contacts in general coordination and management of external vendors (relocation agency, tax consultancy) and public authorities referring to mobility cases.
The main tasks will be to support the Mobility and Compensation Manager in:
- Managing the annual salary regulation process (preparation, communication, execution, calibration, reporting). Perform external and internal salary benchmarks (both on personal and group level projects) upon request from recruiters and HR business partner
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Your primary responsibility will be to manage end-to-end hiring processes by advising managers on key decisions throughout the staffing process. including candidate assessment methods and ensuring high quality interviews
You will also act as team coordinator with the responsibility of coordinating tasks and projects in the Recruitment team to ensure clear purpose and prioritization of the activities in the team.
We often look for potential outside Denmark and support managers based in DK with hiring of international profiles to work in Denmark. It is not uncommon that the hiring processes starts in DK and ends up with a candidate being hired in Europe or the US. You will lead these global recruitments and ensure close communication and collaboration with HR colleagues across borders, being overall responsible for successful completion or handover to HR colleagues in other countries when necessary.
Inverto GmbH, Copenhagen
- Talent Acquisition – as a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the selection process for our consultants, starting with shortlisting candidates and applicant management, to conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews, and eventual employment. In collaboration with our headquarters in Cologne, you will ensure a steady talent pipeline for our consulting staff, and you will be involved in developing as well as implementing recruitment and employer branding campaigns.
- University Relations – you will manage the continued growth and maintenance of our national university cooperations. When organising and implementing corresponding campus events, workshops and university fairs, you will be in close contact with our consultants and colleagues from Cologne.