38 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to develop energy-efficient motors for unique pumps, which make a difference to people across the globe?
Just like the rest of your department, you will work on product development projects as well as participate in long-term technology development. Essentially, you will be responsible for the development of electric motors ensuring profitable designs in terms of cost and performance. Also, you look for new opportunities within motors and technology to maintain competitiveness. Focusing on the customer and collaboration, you:
- Work on simulation of electromagnetic motor design, validating simulation models
- Assess financial perspectives of the design
- Implement theoretical designs to practical solutions
- Recommend motor solutions in projects, influencing both the cost of the product and the need for investments
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg
Would you like to utilise your data science or software developer skills within AI and robotics process automation? And do you want to see your work come to life in one of Denmark’s largest IT companies?
Starting mid-August 2019, you will join our AI & Robotics team. By intersecting machine learning and RPA, we digitalise, automate and improve customer experiences and internal processes throughout the organisation. For instance, you will help develop new apps, chatbots, assistant bots, forecasting models and much more.
Depending on your skills and interests, you will either develop software or algorithms to further AI and RPA across the TDC Group.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics in Roskilde
Pick up where designers give up! Your test effort affects annually more than 2.000.000.000 produced microphones found in most smartphone brands.
You will become test lead on an active ASIC project, in a matrix-organized team which possesses various skills within ASIC test planning, HW development, SW development, wafer test development, qualification test development, physical failure analysis, package assembly, and data analysis.
Your tasks include:
- Early engagement with Analog and Digital ASIC design teams. Participation in ASIC design reviews
- DFT proposals and reviews, sketching of test concepts
- Development of customized test functions in LabView and Agilent VEE, and validation of these within our SW/HW test framework
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, DK, Warrington, UK, Ijmuiden, NL, Hamburg, DE, or Oostende, BE
Are you motivated by always improving work procedures and finding the safest and best way of doing things? Do you have great interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team?
You will support the implementation, enforcement and maintenance of the Safe System of Work (SSoW) and Electrical Safety Standards for the commissioning and electrical completion phase, ensuring safe and controlled construction of offshore wind farms. To create a safe and effective HV energisation phase, you and the project team will ensure that the WTG HV system is tested and safely energised.
You will also be responsible for controlling and coordinating all aspects of HV switching activities. It is important that you are up to date on local procedures and regulations regarding Control of Hazardous Energy/Electrical Safety Standards.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As product owner for one of our cross functional software development teams, you love to take lead of a digital experience and a team of skilled developers to help your business partner succeed with their goals. You have an opinion on what a good product looks like, both from a customer and technical perspective, but you acknowledge that you do not have all the answers. To find them, you excel at bringing stakeholders, your team and user insights together, balancing effective execution with room to explore and discover. Most likely, you have done so before with great outcomes to show.
In short, your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive collaboration between business and your development team.
- Lead one or more digital products by applying both data and user insights as well as your own knowledge.
- Ensure focus and a collaborative environment for your development team.
©2019 The LEGO Group
UNI-TANKERS A/S, Middelfart
Uni-Tankers A/S is looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent for our head office in Middelfart.
As Technical Superintendent, you will report to the Managing Director, Technical. You are responsible for the daily technical supervision and inspection on several of our own oil and chemical tankers to ensure compliance with the latest industry standards and demands.
- Manage all technical matters and financial budgets for 3-5 vessels regarding OPEX and CAPEX (dockings and investments) and ensure that safety is being given the highest priority.
- Responsible for vessels being able to conduct and meet required inspections (SIRE, CDI, PSC, etc.) and at all times comply with regulations in force (SOLAS and MARPOL).
- Co-operate and work across all departments with various stakeholders and maintain close communication with the vessel management team and senior officers.
Would you like to be at the forefront of the latest technology and make a difference for hearing impaired people worldwide? Can you see yourself as part of a team that shapes the future audiological solutions for hearing aids?
You will become part of our “Audiology Design Team”, which belongs to our Research & Development unit “Audiology and Embedded Systems”. Our group is responsible for developing requirements and designing audiological features for the hearing solutions.
The successful candidate will have the ability to collaborate closely with a broad range of stakeholders within Product Management, Marketing, R&D and other development functions. You will have the possibility to integrate your stakeholder’s input to create state of the art audiological solutions. Your main tasks include:
- End-user and customer needs analysis
- Development of requirements, architecture & design
The Danish Signalling Programme – the largest in its kind in Europe – is fully engaged with replacement of the entire signaling system on the national railway with ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System) Level 2, Baseline 3 technology.
As a System Engineer you are going to dive into and understand related specific technologies in use, such as GSM-R, IP/MPLS, ETCS train control, interlocking, and IT security.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Defining necessary deliverables in the telecommunication field necessary for the introduction of ERTMS/ETCS and other railway subsystems
- Taking active part in integration tasks, i.e., finding, analyzing and solving incompatibilities between subsystems and other defects
- Facilitating joint work between multiple projects and various suppliers
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you have a strong track record for delivering projects?
We are looking for an experienced project manager who can effectively lead a cross functional team to develop manufacturing processes, plan and commission production machines and to support all aspects of product development. You will be responsible for creating the Manufacturing Plan and for ensuring that the project progresses according to that plan throughout the project lifecycle.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Drive project execution of the manufacturing area in the project. Ensure agreed project KPIs are met. Apply best project management practices to lead and steer the project team members safely through all stages of the project. Ensure the deliveries follow the AIM 2.0 stage gate model.
- Stakeholder management and effective communication with all the cross functional business partners to ensure clarity and satisfaction.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to manage our service plans and establish a global network of technical experts that can provide technical support to our customers worldwide? Do you want to take ownership and make an impact on a global scale with huge potential?
As Senior Service Specialist, you are responsible for developing and managing our service plans across the entire portfolio pump products within your area of responsibility. This entails working closely with the Product Managers when developing new innovative pump products, ensuring that the service offerings and service plan is an integrated part of the product development process from the idea phase through product launch to phase-out at the end of the product life cycle.
Your passion to further develop our simulation and virtual development capabilities will spread across the department to create a new level of development.
In this role you will design for the future by:
- Designing future products for the market
- Working with FEA-simulation and design optimization
- Manage different stakeholder’s communication to understand the supply chain and how it affects our production possibilities
You will become part of a dynamic team that is challenged to perform daily. We offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues.
As a project manager, you will primarily work with FLSmidth' s BulkExpert® systems projects, and you will be responsible for on spec. on time delivery of projects to customers across globe.
You will be given a free hand to try and develop new techniques and methods that will improve your own productivity, as well as that of our clients. You will work as a part of big project team, and will have technical responsibility for the project. Your primary tasks include:
- Be a part of project team and act as technical lead for the project
- Visit client sites to collect technical details for equipment's.
- Prepare technical solutions for the project as per contract specifications.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to use your understanding of electronic systems design to create innovative products that make a difference to people with hearing disabilities?
As electronic design engineer at ReSound, you get to work with the most advanced digital hearing aids out there. So, join us and play a part in helping people rediscover sound through state-of-the-art technology.
As our new senior electronic engineer, you ensure our technology forms a perfect synthesis and creates perfect sound when packed into our tiny hearing aids. This process takes you through system design and integration, development tools, prototyping and advanced platform integration technologies. You also work on technology development just as you design test verification.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Vi søger en dynamisk og engageret leder til vores Configuration Management-afdeling.
Som leder af Configuration Management (CM) vil du få ansvaret for at lede en afdeling bestående af 10 konfigurationsstyringsassistenter placeret på 3 af vores lokationer; Lystrup, Herlev og Grenaa. Du forventes selv at tage aktiv del i opgaveløsninger i projektregi.
Som Terma Configuration Manager vil du være ansvarlig for at drive løbende forbedringer af CM-procesdokumenter, være tovholder på diverse konfigurationsstyringsfora samt deltage i kvalitets- og kundeaudits.
Capgemini Danmark A/S, Viby J
Er du parat til at tage din specialistviden op på næste niveau?
Som testautomatiserings- og RPA-specialist tilbyder du vores kunder skræddersyede løsninger inden for testautomatisering, RPA og artificial intelligence. Du får ansvar for at implementere automatiserede test og robotløsninger, og i processen samarbejder du med kunden for at sikre lige netop den løsning, der giver mening for dem og deres forretning.
Mere konkret vil det sige, at du:
- laver planer for automatiseringen
- lægger en strategi for automatiseringen og kigger på gældende krav
- opbygger automatiseringen på baggrund af strategi og planer
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Based in our headquarters in Bjerringbro, Denmark, you will focus on developing our ambitions on strategic development, growth initiatives and new business opportunities.
Supporting our Group Management and working closely with business segments, functional leaders and select external partners, you will drive and deliver new strategic initiatives and cross-segment projects. Specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver new growth initiatives and cross-segment strategic projects
- Explore and evaluate new business opportunities that complement Grundfos existing business and derive strategic recommendations
- Support business development activities in collaboration with Grundfos Business Segments and other functional areas
- Build capabilities in strategic and business development best practices across Grundfos
Zacco Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you ready to lead your own team of best-in-business patent attorneys?
“This is the dream job for the ambitious patent attorney who wants to work as team manager for a team of talented patent attorneys working with some of the most prestigious clients in the business,” says your soon-to-be manager, Regional Director Hans C. Nielsen.
As our new team manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing a team of highly skilled patent attorneys.
It will be your key responsibility to manage the team on a daily basis. All team members develop and maintain their own portfolio, and you will make sure that resources are optimally allocated. Moreover, you encourage collaboration between the seven patent teams in the region to reach our goals of excellent customer service.
Hartmanns A/S søger for FORCE Technology i Hørsholm
Vil du være med til at hjælpe producenter af elektronisk udstyr til markedsadgang? Brænder du for at hjælpe kunder med at løse deres EMC-udfordringer? Så er du måske den rette til arbejdet med elektromagnetisk kompatibilitet i FORCE Technologys Product Compliance afdeling
Product Compliance håndterer teknisk rådgivning, problemløsning og akkrediteret prøvning af elektroniske produkter. Du kommer til at indgå i et team, som fagligt dækker mange tekniske discipliner indenfor test og rådgivning med det formål at hjælpe kunderne til at få deres udstyr på markedet eller løse tekniske udfordringer.
Du vil i samarbejde med kolleger skulle levere teknisk vejledning, drive kundeprojekter og bidrage til fortsat udvikling og markedsføring af nye ydelser. Teknisk vejledning består primært i at sørge for EMC-godkendelse for produkter, installationer og systemer og i at etablere teknisk dokumentation.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Som Senior Project IT-specialist vil du være med fra pre-sales-fasen, hvor du er med til at definere, udarbejde og sikre standarder for, hvordan vi deployer vores IT-ydelser i vores løsninger. Du er dermed med til at designe og optimere IT-koncepter, og du spiller en væsentlig rolle i at automatisere og streamline vores standarder, som dækker alt fra infrastruktur til klientudstyr. Du er i direkte kontakt med kunder, og du kommer desuden til at samarbejde med softwareudviklere, arkitekter og projektledere over hele verden. Helt specifikt kan du se frem til at:
- deltage i kundeprojekter fra pre-sales til leverance med udarbejdelse, beskrivelse og leverancer af løsninger.
- foretage optimeringer og udviklinger af vores deployment.
- arbejde med netværk, VMWare, Cluster-løsninger, SAN og backup.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding or Hamburg
We are looking for an Advanced Grid Study Engineer to work within our Business Area Wind, Offshore, Engineering. The Engineering department is the technical know-how centre within Business Area Wind, setting the standards and guidelines as well as being embedded within our projects, both through the development and implementation phase as well as in operations.
As part of the Grid Management & Studies team you will among others work in the following areas to support the design and grid compliance of solar and wind power plants:
- Steady state analysis including load flow- and short circuit calculations
- Harmonics analysis including harmonic stability and resonance analysis
- System studies including dynamic- and transient simulations
- Technical support to development, procurement and operation team