Are you an ambitious sales professional with a record of achievements and an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you proven successful in B2B Sales, have an interest in engineering & tooling and are comfortable in an industrial Sales environment?
Snap-on is an established brand with a global footprint with manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide for their market leading hand tools, storage solutions and productivity programmes. This innovative and forward-thinking company has a worldwide turnover of circa $4bn and a presence in over 65 countries. Their substantial programme product portfolio is sold directly across multiple market sectors, including Aerospace, Rail, Energy, Education, Automotive, and General Manufacturing to a wide range of blue-chip organisations and other businesses.
With a history of continual growth and strong ambitions for future sales development in the Nordics we require a skilled sales professional with a depth of skills and character to take a broad portfolio of products and programmes to develop existing clients as well as secure attractive new business.
A comprehensive financial package is matched by training and support alongside long-term career prospects for the successful candidate.
If you are looking to develop a rewarding sales career with a proven and ambitious leading brand, then we have the role you should want to be considered for.
Reporting to the Director, UK & Europe, the Regional Account Manager (Nordics) will be responsible for growing the turnover, profitability, and market share for the territory (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland, and Baltic States).
Working as part of a wider European Sales Team your duties and responsibilities will include.
- Growing the region’s customer base and turnover
- Developing existing sales relationships and creating new and rewarding partnerships.
- Working closely with end-users to demonstrate and sell a comprehensive portfolio of products and brands across industrial markets.
- Generating interest and demand for a comprehensive range of product and productivity programmes.
- Being first point of contact for new and existing customers sales and, technical enquiries, product demonstration, commercial and general enquiries
- Liaise with internal teams of customer service, product, technical, marketing and programme specialists.
The Regional Account Manager (Nordics) will have.
- A successful track record of winning new business and strong account management skills.
- A good understanding of industrial markets and customers.
- A first-class commercial understanding.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Excel with a detailed approach to administrative tasks.
- Strong Territory Management skills, with an expectation to travel with overnight stays 40% of the time.
- An appreciation of engineering is an advantage.
- An ability to communicate across a spectrum of job functions, from shop floor to boardroom.
- An innovative approach to business development.
- An eye for detail and identifying opportunities, both immediate and longer term.
- A strong personality with clear communication, a high drive/energy, solution-oriented and a good sense of humour.
What is on offer?
The successful applicant can expect a competitive remuneration package, including basic salary plus a very generous un-capped commission structure + vehicle + phone + pension + holidays.