Who are we?
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We need you to help us out with the exciting growth we are facing at Innovation Roundtable® – the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
We organize workshops on various innovation management topics around the world and host an annual Innovation Roundtable Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 innovators.
You can see what our workshops and Summit look like here: Innovation Roundtable Workshop & Innovation Roundtable Summit.
What is the job?
As our IT & Multimedia Project Manager you would be in charge of the technical side of our business. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with all aspects of IT and tech related tasks, and collaborate with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Manage our offshore video editing team and collaborate with external freelancers
- Maintain and develop our cloud/server/backups/network
- Manage video and audio resources from our events (storing, backup, editing, distributing)
- Select/purchase/manage inventory and provide internal support for various equipment and software
- Support the technical side of our new Online Platform
- Update our websites and manage CMS/CRM (Wordpress, Drupal, Zoho)
- Prepare and manage contents for our event app
- Setting up and taking down AV equipment for our events (and helping manage those at the events – with occasional travels)
What do you need to do this job well?
In order to succeed in this role, you need to express:
- Excellent understanding of technology
- Fluency in both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Advanced Skills in video editing (Adobe CC Suite), content creation, filming and photography, sound recording and mastering, and multimedia management
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick problem-solving skills
- Excellent English skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Can-do attitude
What do we offer?
- High level of responsibility from the get-go
- A key role in successful execution of our events
- An opportunity to become a big part of our Online Platform development
- Hands-on experience with events management and related tools
- A chance to enhance your skillset by working with a variety of technical and non-technical tasks and applications
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Central office facilities in Copenhagen
We review applications continuously, so apply as soon as possible to: email@example.com. Note that this is a flexible hours position.
Make sure to:
- State ‘’IT & Multimedia Project Manager’’ in the subject of your email
- Send both your CV and Motivation Letter in PDF format
We look forward to receiving your application!