Do you want to join us on our journey to strengthen and uphold quality in a demanding industry?
DBI Plastics is seeking a QA Systems Specialist reporting to our COO. Our candidate must have an experienced quality profile, possess a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness, and be keen to operate in an intense global environment as DBI is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry and for major global machine and engineering customers.
As our QA Systems Coordinator has taken on a new position outside our company, we are looking for a new specialist to drive this position further and execute on our rather ambitious global strategy on quality assurance across the globe. The overall focus will be to ensure a continuous improvement within our existing quality setup and secure a best practice integration within our workflows.
Basic part of your responsibilities will include:
- Internal and external audit management
- Ensure and manage documentation structure in the field of certified systems
- Coordination with stakeholders in other departments
- Supporting the global quality team in solving internal and customer quality problems
- Support production in DK in daily quality problems solving
- General improvement of our QMS processes.
Further, we expect proper implementation and anchoring of improved quality procedures at our production site in Denmark coordinated with our Polish production site and our offices in the Americas and Asia.
In addition, our new QA Systems Specialist must understand and know how to impact a culture in which quality is inherent in the way we work cross-functionally and with our customers. It is essential to understand how to work proactively on successful compliance of processes throughout our organization to increase our quality focus and mindset even further in the years to come.
- Master's degree in engineering, science or equivalent.
- Higher education in a field related to production processes, management, or engineering.
- Experienced in certification systems (e.g., IATF 16949, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001).
- Experience from working with core tools like 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA and SPC.
- Lead auditor certification and experience.
- Fluency in English – spoken and written.
Experience from working in an international production company.
Minimum 3 years of experience within Quality Assurance with proven measurable success.
- Structured and analytical in work style.
- Work to find alternative solutions to existing and known challenges.
- Customer driven (externally and internally).
- Ability to create trust and respect from people around you.
- High degree of integrity, persistence, and self-reflected sense of humor.
- Ability to easily relate to the bigger picture.
The QA System Specialist will have an office in Stenmagle, Denmark. Areas served by DBI globally are Europe, Asia, and Americas.
For additional information, please contact Kim Nihøj – mobile number +45 6029 8247, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect to receive your application (cover letter and CV-resumé) by April 18, 2021. We aim to conduct interviews on April 22-23 and April 26-28, 2021.
Please apply for the position by sending your cover letter and CV using the "Apply Online" button below.
Who are we?
DBI is a privately held company founded in 1937. We offer sustainable protective and connective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. The company has more than 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquartered in Stenlille, Denmark, the company has production facilities in Denmark and Poland, as well as sales offices in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, USA, Mexico, and China.
DBI cultivates an informal workplace and is continuously focusing on the individual as well as organizational development with a mentality in the sweet spot between the growing global organization and the small entrepreneurial start-up company. We constantly support an open dialogue in the teams and between managers and employees and the overall development for our employees and our company.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 80 years of experience, today, DBI is certified according to: IATF 16949:2016, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please look here (Link).