C++ Software – Scrum – Manage talented team
Our Software Lead has been promoted to CTO. We are, therefore, looking for a new Lead.
We are proud of our roots from DTU, and strive to both grow and uphold our ‘family-spirit’. We would love to have you on-board our pioneering spirited scale-up company.
Key responsibilities: Robust software development
The job calls for strong C++ competencies for software development as well as skills in agile problem-solving with Scrum and other tools. You solve problems along the way in an agile environment– and your innovative as well as your documentation skills are much appreciated.
- Leading the Scrum-processes
- Assisting software development, primarily in C++ aiming for speed, accuracy, and robustness
- Optimization of existing and new features for our motion tracking applications
- Responsible for software verification and documentation
- Collaborate with our international research partners and customers to develop new solutions to a level that will meet customer expectations
You will manage a team of four very talented software developers, including an industrial PhD student.
You will work in a small dedicated software team that is part of the R&D team, and report to General Manager Agnes Friese Skov and work in close collaboration with CTO Stefan Glimberg and the Hardware Lead.
We are looking for:
- MSc in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
- Solid understanding of and experience with C++ object-oriented programming
- Experienced in agile SW management tools such as Scrum, using tools like Jira and Git
- Software release management
- Written and spoken English on a professional level (Danish is a plus)
… For the Connoisseurs
Experience with one or more of these technical disciplines is beneficial, but not required:
- Skilled in mathematical modelling, preferably within computer vision, motion tracking, or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Experience working with regulatory documentation and processes (e.g. ISO 13485 / IEC 62304)
- C++ development using Qt Creator and Windows compilation tools
- Experience with Matlab or Python programming
- A strong career opportunity in a scale-up company entering its growth phase. You will join 12 other highly-skilled colleagues that share the same ambitions, shaping the company as we expand.
- An opportunity to help vulnerable patients, such as infants and children, avoid full anesthesia during MR scans.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, lunch program, social activities, etc.
Are you looking for us?
For further information regarding the position, please contact Birgit O’Sullivan at O’Sullivan Consulting, Tel +45 5122 1979.
To submit your application, please send your CV & a short motivated application in Danish or English marked “TracInnovations, Software Lead” to email@example.com.
There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment. All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, TracInnovations is a MedTech spin-out from the Technical University of Denmark established in 2015. TracInnovations’ vision is to provide accurate and reliable motion tracking for the MRI and PET scanner environment.
Medical brain imaging is one of the most important diagnostic tools. However, patient motion during image acquisition may severely degrade the image quality and prevent proper diagnosis. TracInnovations has developed and designed a motion tracker to reduce the problem of patient motion. The motion tracker performs live monitoring as well as markerless motion tracking during PET and MRI scanning. In collaboration with international research partners, TracInnovations is developing motion correction methods for improving image quality in the presence of motion.
The first submission to FDA was in November 2020, and TracInnovations expects to have an approved commercial system by summer 2021.
For further information, please visit: www.tracinnovations.com