We are looking for a colleague to join our Danish subsidiary in Viborg, Hella Gutmann Solutions A/S, as our new Head of Data Sourcing.
Who we are
Our company has around 65 employees in Denmark and belongs to the Hella Gutmann Group with around 550 employees and head office in Ihringen/Breisach, Germany. The HG Group is part of the HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA enterprise. The product range focuses on professional equipment for car workshops, car dealerships and vehicle inspection organizations. Our core products are technical data, software and equipment for diagnostics, emission tests, light settings and ADAS calibration.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage all existing contracts with external data providers, vehicle manufactures, repair data publishers etc.
- Administrate cost and steer data budget for sourced data
- Actively take part in contract negotiations
- Maintain relations with data providers
- Examine and analyse complementing data from potential suppliers
- Monitor data of existing suppliers
- Continuously optimize data cost and contribute to the make-or-buy strategy of our Data Supply Chain
- Secure efficient and compliant implementation of sourced data
- Secure that data departments in Ihringen and Berlin, Germany, and Viborg, Denmark, can work efficiently and uninterruptedly with data from external providers
- Interact with internal and external legal advisers to secure robust contracts and legal compliance.
We expect that you have...
- Experience with automotive and/or digital products
- A relevant education and international sourcing/purchasing experience, as well as a sound commercial approach, preferably supported by technical and/or legal understanding
- Experience with complex contracts and contract negotiations
- A practical mindset and knowledge of working in an environment with many stakeholders with different backgrounds placed in different locations and countries
- Strong interpersonal skills, enabling you to cooperate efficiently with partners, suppliers and stakeholders in our organization
- Strong self-management skills and the capability of motivating yourself and taking the initiative to make things happen
Other job details...
- Working place is Viborg, Denmark
- Start at the earliest possible date
- You need to be able to travel a lot to meet with suppliers around Europe and to ensure communication between the offices in Viborg, Ihringen and Berlin.
- Fluency in English is a must-have, Danish is good to have, German is nice to have
- You will report to the Head of Data Supply Chain