Do you dream of a career in Human Resources? A.P. Møller Holding’s HR Team offers an international environment, continuous professional and personal development, and an original opportunity to combine your studies with hands-on experience.
A.P. Moller Holding is the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, which includes A. P. Moller – Maersk, Danske Bank, Maersk Tankers, Maersk Drilling, KK Wind Solutions, Faerch Group and A.P. Moller Capital. The purpose of A.P. Moller Holding, which is owned by the A.P. Moller Foundation, is to develop ‘nyttig virksomhed’, i.e. to invest in and build businesses that have a positive impact on society.
You will be joining the HR Team at our Head Office in Copenhagen, where we have a lean and flat structure characterised by trust and empowerment. You will be exposed to all aspects of HR activities from recruitment and onboarding to annual HR processes. You will work within a small team supporting our organisation at all levels. It is important to us that you do not only excel at work, but also in your academic studies and hence work hours are flexible. We expect you to work 15-20 hours per week.
As a Student Assistant in HR, you will apply knowledge and skills from your academic background. You will develop and learn from your experienced colleagues and the Head of HR to succeed in:
- Support recruitment and onboarding processes by coordinating candidate experience, planning interviews, administering HR assessments, preparing employment contracts and coordinating HR onboarding
- Provide administrative support for annual HR processes such as Employee Engagement and People Performance Management
- Update and maintain HR master data quality
- Provide “employee care” by assisting our colleagues with their HR related queries
- Support various ad hoc projects
Who we are looking for
This position is likely to suit somebody who:
- Is in their third year of a bachelor’s degree in HRM, Business Administration, Law or other relevant university or business school degree
- Has some relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position
- Works systematically with a high attention to details and integrity
- Is service minded and has good interpersonal skills
- Approaches tasks with a high level of energy, is motivated and enjoys taking ownership and responsibility
- Thrives in a busy work environment and is motivated by the international nature of our business
Our working language is English and you should be fluent verbally as well as written. While speaking Danish is not a requirement, a student work permit is required, if you are not an EU citizen.
Deadline for applications is 15 December 2021.
For more information, please contact Maria Pejter, Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org