Can you analyse the markets and open the right doors for new opportunities within the manufacturing industry? And do you have a consultative sales approach? Then you may be just the person we need!
FORCE Technology is an international technology consultancy and as technology pioneers we strive to create a more sustainable and safe future. With a strong infrastructure of facilities and expertise, we advise and service our clients globally in the energy and environment industries, the electronics industry, the life science industry, the food industry, and in the maritime industry, among others. We have branches in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Singapore, China, and the United Arab Emirates.
Consultative business development for unique client projects
As the sales engineer in our Materials and Product Testing unit, you will work closely with the sales department, the departments within the business unit and across FORCE Technology Group to bring in new projects. Not two projects are the same at FORCE Technology and our project opportunities are developed to meet our clients’ unique needs and objectives. You will achieve success in this role with a consultative sales approach and strong working relationships with your colleagues including specialist engineers and technicians.
Your key tasks will be:
- Being the clients’ main point-of-contact for technical requests and responsible for growth within current clients and new business
- Being responsible for ensuring the highest win rate when turning new requests into projects
- Ensuring that the clients’ testing needs are met and that their expectations are managed to that which is realistic and/or feasible
- Preparing quotes and technical content for marketing in a timely manner
- Communicating information clearly and correctly, internally, and externally, as required to assist clients and document client requests
- Updating and maintaining CRM database, email, and client lists
- Tracking requests that are currently outside our scope to justify new capabilities.
Experienced sales engineer with a knack for building strong client relationships
Your educational background is likely within a science/engineering discipline, and you have a strong sale and/or business development track record.
As for the more formal expectations, you likely fit the following profile:
- You are talented at building strong working relationships; you possess a commercial mindset and are motivated by reaching ambitious sales targets
- You are a fast-learner, and you acquire new knowledge quickly on a broad spectrum of subjects including technical manufacturing areas
- You have proven experience from similar sales roles in the Danish manufacturing business and have dealt with Danish customers previously
- You can present technical solutions in a clear and concise manner and have excellent networking skills
- You have a working knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- You are fluent in English. Danish is an advantage.
We offer a flexible working location in which you can be based either out of our Odense Harbor or Brøndby offices. You must expect to have to spend some days per month in the second location with some travel to our additional sites and customers in Denmark.
Be a part of the bigger picture
We offer a unique workplace with highly skilled experts. As an impartial and independent government-approved research and technology organisation (GTS), we are maintaining and developing a technological infrastructure of unique facilities, technologies, and competencies for the benefit of the whole of society and business. You will be part of a team of more than 1,100 enthusiasts who every day make a difference for business and for society. Everyday life at FORCE Technology is characterised by energy, curiosity, and an informal tone.
Are you interested?
Send your application as soon as possible and no later than 4th of December 2021, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact Vice President Søren Gothil Hansen at +45 52 15 76 39 or Head of Sales Mehdi Banisi at +45 42 62 75 69 if you would like to know more about the position.
You can apply for the job at Jobindex. Follow the link in the box below.
FORCE Technology is a leading international technology consultancy and service company. We transform highly specialised engineering knowledge into practical and productive solutions for the energy and environment sectors, the oil and gas industry, the electronics, pharmaceuticals, and food industry, the maritime industry, and the public sector. With more than 1,100 employees across more than 30 offices in 6 countries, we help our customers through specialist advice and training, laboratory services and testing, on-site inspection and measurement as well as unique components and products.
FORCE Technology is an independent technological service company (GTS).