Insight-informed decisions should be for everyone and we’re trying to make that dream a reality but we need your help.
Enalyzer is looking for a student who wants hands-on experience in customer success to work 1-2 days a week.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for managing customers on a day-to-day basis. CST handles incoming customer queries, general customer support, as well as customer onboarding and ensures the proper and correct adaptation of Enalyzer. Their main goal is to promote the adoption of our products and services to our customers by helping and inspiring them.
CST is the customer advocate and looks out for them every step of the way, therefore they work closely with other teams internally, specifically with our Sales and Consulting departments to ensure the best customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you have to be able to find creative solutions for customer queries and build strong customer relationships. You’ll be responsible for clearly communicating solutions and recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt Enalyzer in order to grow their business by getting the insights they need.
Your responsibilities include:
Deliver business value
- Assist customers with questions and overall implementation to ensure an excellent onboarding experience via phone, email, chat, and demos.
- Drive adoption through product demonstration and training.
Advocate for the best customer experience
- Serve as the customer’s advocate to other Enalyzer resources in Marketing and Sales.
Expand existing customers
- Grow Enalyzer revenue via upsells while providing the best customer experience.
- Partner with Sales to identify where Enalyzer can deliver incremental business value.
What we need from you:
- Native-level fluency in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch.
- Professional English proficiency.
- Creative problem-solving skills in order to provide business or technical solutions.
- Service mentality and passion for customer success.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and requests at the same time.
Working for Enalyzer means joining our mission to reconstruct and rethink data collection and analysis by delivering a minimalistic, professional, and responsive survey tool that collects, analyzes, and conveys information for better decision-making.
We’ve been listed on NASDAQ/OMX first North as a public company since 2007 and you can find our HQ at Refshaleøen in Copenhagen, a former industrial site that is now the home of various festivals, such as Distortion and Copenhell and restaurants, such as La Banchina, which has its own sauna. We have some full-time remotes who enjoy the best remote setup possible and get flown in for social activities if possible.