Do you want to be part of a highly motivated, professional development team with hands on mentality and high-quality mindset? Do you want to use your professional skills to develop medical devices that help save lives? Do you see yourself as a person with great cross functional skills?
Dameca A/S is looking for 2 experienced developers with personal drive, pioneer spirit and who at the same time wants to help "make a difference" in the development of safe and reliable anaesthesia machines for the world market.
The first position is a candidate with combined HW/SW experience (senior) and the second position is a candidate with strong programming skills.
You will be part of a small team of development engineers, that handles all disciplines required to develop medical devices.
Dameca A/S is recognized worldwide for providing quality products at a competitive price. Dameca was one of the first companies in the world to supply anaesthesia machines to hospitals all over the world.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Design activities for new products and updates to existing products.
- All aspects of documentation including requirements specification, engineering analysis, risk analysis, test plans/procedures, verifications, release of software to production and production start-up support.
- Working with our quality system to ensure products are designed and implemented according to the newest international standards for medical devices.
- Derive and document requirements based upon system and product specifications.
- Analyse requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Work in a multi-disciplined engineering team to define interfaces between hardware and software.
- Design, implement and document architecture.
- participate in verification activities including reviews, unit testing, integration testing and document reviews.
- follow applicable Quality System procedures for all software development activities.
- work independently on assigned tasks.
- participate in product risk analysis activities.
- participate in development of new features for ventilation.
- Participate in activities like design strategy, architecture work and specific design solutions.
- Technology considerations for hardware & software designs.
- Solid C/C++ experience and cross tools.
- FPGA maintenance. (XILINX)
What we expect from you:
- Degree in engineering or science discipline or obtained knowledge from other relevant degree or education/practice.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in software/hardware engineering and/or software development for embedded platforms.
- Experience with embedded hardware development. (HW position)
- Solid experience with C/C++ and script language like python and bash shell scripts.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and development, the formal SW lifecycle and documentation, all preferably related products.
- Experience with Agile work environment and agile tools like Jira.
- Experience with software/hardware interfaces, regulation loops, Mathlab, Linux.
- Preferable experience with medical device development.
- Familiar with TestTrack, CI & Jenkins, Git & Gerrit, Google unit test etc.
- well-structured and goal-oriented approach, even in stressful environments willingness to apply persistence, knowledge, and skills to deliver quality work.
- strong team player
- ability to analyse and resolve issues.
- high sense of technical and personal responsibility that drives you to set high standards and to deliver solutions for medical devices in a global market – motivated by working with a great variety of task.
- excellent communication and cross-functional cooperation skills, also with people from outside.
- proactive with strong self-drive with high level of commitment
- thrive in dynamic surroundings and an atmosphere that is characterized with humour and openness.
- Language: preferable: danish fluent written and verbal, required: English fluent written and verbal.
What we offer
You will find an exciting and complex job. The position we offer will provide you with good opportunities to develop your professional skills, advance you competencies within medical device development.
We also offer an exciting agile working environment with a formal atmosphere and highly motivated and professional colleagues.
The 2 positions are full-time with competitive salary and pension scheme.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible – and no later than June 25th, 2021.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Dameca A/S develops, produces, and sells innovative anesthesia devices to the world market, and is currently represented in more than 100 countries. Our product portfolio also includes flow meters, suction units, wall panels and other accessories for operating theatres, and a selection of Löwenstein Medical products in Denmark.
By continuous improvement and adaption of new technologies, we design and maintain innovative reliable products, focusing on patient safety and ease of use.
Since the beginning in 1947 we have delivered more than 35.000 devices to the world market.
Today Dameca is part of the Löwenstein group with more than 2.000 employees worldwide.