11 job matcher din søgning
MILK Copenhagen, Risskov
Så har du chancen for at blive ambassadør for et af Danmarks mest fashionable fashion forward børnetøjsfirmaer - nu også med WOMAN styles til mødrene. Vil du gøre din fritid mere sjov, spændende og samtidig tjene ekstra penge, så kom med på vores team.
Hvem er du?
- Du elsker at netværke, har børn og dermed daglig kontakt til familier med børn i målgruppen 3-14 år
- Du er smilende, tillidsvækkende og en åben person, og du glæder dig over at vejlede, sælge og inspirere andre
- Du er initiativrig og evner at se alle mulighederne frem for begrænsninger
- Du arbejder målrettet og passioneret med de ting, du engagerer dig i
- Du har bil til din rådighed
Som MILK COPENHAGEN Shopping Advisor får du et meget fleksibelt job, hvor du selv tilrettelægger din tid. Din fornemmeste opgave består i at præsentere vores 2 årlige kollektioner, som sælges via Social Shopping Events i dit lokalområde.
Bobbi Brown, Copenhagen
Bobbi Brown is currently looking for fulltime or part time Make-up Artists for our counter in Illum.
At Bobbi Brown, it is all about teaching our customers how to look and feel their best. We provide the knowledge and products that our customers need. We are about teaching instead of doing makeovers.
As a Makeup Artist, these are your main responsibilities:
- Teaching all customers how to do their own makeup
- Being active on the sales floor and proactively attracting new customers
- Exceeding the customer’s expectations with tailormade solutions to their needs.
We believe at Bobbi Brown in being friendly and open-minded and therefore, as a member of our team, it is key that you are outgoing, inviting, goal-oriented and people-centered.
Bobbi Brown, Aalborg
At Bobbi Brown, it is all about teaching our customers how to look and feel their best. We provide the knowledge and products that our customers need; it is about teaching instead of doing makeovers. Bobbi Brown believes in empowering each woman that approaches us, giving her a positive experience and making her feel good about herself.
As a Counter Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Achievement of retail sales and business goals for your counter
- Maximizing all opportunities to grow your business
- Managing stock inventory
By Malene Birger, København
By Malene Birger are looking for a new Assistant Store Manager for our Flagship store on Antonigade. We are looking for an experienced individual who can deliver an exceptional level of sale & customer service, give excellent product knowledge, with a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues and support the Manager in all aspects of operating the store and managing the team. We expect you to deliver high quality in all aspects of your work. This implies, that you are authentic towards the customers, proud of being an ambassador of the brand and constantly strive to increase the knowledge of our brand.
You are a professional by attitude, helping your colleagues to understand and work in correspondence with the BMB universe and utilizing the BMB values in any customer, colleague or manager relation.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
We are a leading player within development, production, distribution and sales of professional cleaning equipment. We have sales companies in 45 countries and have sales in more than 100 countries, 14 production sites around the world and a steady growing turnover which in 2017 was close to 1,1 bn. Euro.
Our current Global Comp & Ben activities are characterized by being very local and too uncoordinated. Your overall responsibility is to question and challenge our current Comp & Ben efforts and develop a truly modern and global Comp & Ben function supporting our entire organization while driving all operational aspects at the same time. Your daily tasks and responsibilities counts:
- Establish global Comp & Ben processes including supporting systems and tools
- Own and drive global annual processes within C&B with support from the Global HR Services Team.
Retail Knowledge recruiting on behalf of Wolford in Kastrup
As sales consultant you are offering our customers a unique shopping experience by taking them into the world of Wolford. You are enthusiastic, fascinated by our products and a real fashionist who is able to convince customers through customer centric service and a creative presentation of our products.
What we offer?
- an exciting work place, attractive & diverse responsiblities in a worldwide re-known fashion company
- numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- a pleasant working environment characterized by customer orientation and self-responsibility
Hello - I'm looking for a native speaking english girl/woman for my daugter (8 years old). You could for example come to our house once a week and have...
I Outsource dk mangler vi en spirende salgssupporter, som har samme forfriskende effekt som en iskold Cola i en tør hals på en varm...
Outsource dk A/S - Digitalt Bureau, Aarhus C