5 job matcher din søgning
Deloitte, Aarhus or Copenhagen
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will be working across departments, on international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you will get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate programme is a good choice, because the market is screaming for people with your skills and experience.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced R&D lawyer with transactional and business development experience to join the Global R&D Legal Department at Ferring Pharmaceuticals. The Global R&D Legal Department is responsible for managing risk, overseeing legal guidance and providing legal support on a global basis for a range of challenging areas applicable to the global Research and Development Organization.
Primary tasks of the position will be to:
- Negotiate, structure, draft and close complex early stage business development agreements and conduct due diligence for business development transactions, and lead deals to successful conclusion
- Counsel senior executives and business development on a broad range of concerns that arise in the process of considering and consummating a deal, often involving intellectual property, regulatory, anti-trust, tax and financial issues
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We enable digital play by developing platform-based solutions for our products and internal development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of skilled developers, where you will be part of daily development and a key player in how we develop software for the long run.
Your role will be to communicate, design and develop customer driven software solutions. We are looking for a motivated software architect with great software skills who takes pride in:
- First class software architecture and design principles
- Building scalable and flexible code
- Balancing business goals against technical perfection
- Supporting high team spirit
- Ensuring world-class quality
©2018 The LEGO Group
Tannhelsesenteret Lørenskog AS is a multidisciplinary dental clinic with over 30 employees, offering a complete range of all dental specialist...
Tannhelsesenteret i Lørenskog AS, Norge