7 job matcher din søgning
Welltec A/S, Allerød
As Global Logistics Manager you will report to the Global Operations Director, and your main objective will be to support the global service delivery by managing the global logistics function.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Management of strategic logistics partners
- Management of HQ logistics team
- Continuous improvement of global procedures, SOPs and shipping efficiency
We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate. Welltec® offers a competitive compensation package including pension, health insurance and group life insurance.
Welltec A/S, Allerød
I komponentproduktionen arbejder vi med svært bearbejdelige materialer og avancerede konstruktioner samt et højt automationsniveau, så vi er i stand til at holde og udbygge vores position som maskinfabrik i Danmark. Faktisk vandt vi i 2016 DIRA’s automationspris for vores arbejde med at øge vores kapacitet via fleksibel robotautomation.
Vi søger medarbejdere med stor erfaring i enten 5-akset bearbejdning eller multitask-bearbejdning og gerne robotautomation.
Som udgangspunkt vil opgaverne omfatte:
- Programmering af Okuma MU-400 og MU-500VAL via Delcam Powermill eller MasterCam
- Programmering af Okuma Multus og Macturn multitask maskiner via Delcam FeatureCam, Partmaker Programmering og betjening af Zeiss 3D-målemaskine
- Programmering og betjening af Zeiss 3D-målemaskine
Welltec A/S, Switzerland
Welltec is actively recruiting a professionally qualified corporate tax specialist for a position asInternational Tax Director to supports its operations worldwide. The Tax Director will be based in Zug, Switzerland.
The International Tax Director will report to the Chief Legal Officer, and his/her area of responsibility will be tax compliance, tax optimization and tax risk management, and he/she will support the global organization in all such matters, including:
- Assistance in tax audits in various countries and legal entities
- Establishment of tax compliance set ups
- Management of tax optimal cash pool and debt management
Welltec A/S, Alleroed
Welltec is actively recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist. You will join the Global HR team based in Alleroed, Denmark. The team includes 6 people in Alleroed and 5 people in the Americas, Norway, and Russia/CIS.
We are looking for a strong candidate with 3-5 years of experience from a similar position in an international company. In the role, you will have clear ownership of several stand-alone areas of expertise. At the same time you will be part of HR operations and projects in a fast-paced global company.
As Compensation & Benefits Specialist in Welltec you will be responsible for the following:
- Welltec’s worldwide group bonus incentive plan
- The annual employee survey
- Salary benchmarks and analyses worldwide