We Cover You
2.742 job matcher din søgning
The Department of Wind Energy in the Technical University of Denmark (DTU Wind Energy) is seeking a PhD for the Integration and Planning Section (INP).
DTU Wind Energy is a mission driven university department with a vision to be the preferred university partner for the global wind energy sector. The department creates value for society through integration of research with education, innovation and research-based consultancy within key fields central to the development and use of wind energy.
You will be part of the international team carrying out research in the Integration and Planning Section where the working language is English.
HERAX is looking for Consultants and Project Managers with experience from the pharmaceutical industry either from implementation of IT solutions or from working within the Life Sciences business area, or Life Science /IT graduates with preferably 1 – 2 years of experience.
As a Consultant/Project Manager, you will be part of or leading a small team of specialists, working closely with the clients in planning and executing process optimization- and IT projects within Research and Development. You will be involved in all project phases from the idea phase, to identifying the value adding areas, analyzing current and future processes and technology.
Are You Our Next Salesforce Cloud CRM Superstar?
You will design and implement Salesforce technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients, building lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
Our clients are amongst the biggest brands in the Nordics and you’ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond. Please note that this is a consultancy role and most of your time will be spent at client site.
As a Salesforce technical expert, you will play an important role in the delivery of these projects. Depending on the size of the project and the client needs, your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as technical and solution architecture design, development, prototyping and testing.
Ørsted Bioenergy & Thermal Power, Fredericia
Are you an ambitious and visionary engineer with outstanding knowledge about industrial biogas plant design and operation, who wants to be part of the roll-out of our Renescience waste treatment technology and industrial biogas plants globally?
We offer a unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to influence your own work and to develop your competences in a professional environment of highest level expertise in the country. You will be the key person to set the strategic direction for Biogas Product Line development and contribute to future success.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to work in a truly international environment, developing and maturing superior products and software solutions?
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing. GN Hearing was the first company launching a made for iPhone® hearing aid and we’re working on new and exciting solutions.
You will join the leadership team of Software Solutions and Verification and work with all aspects of the Systems Verification. This involves strategy, planning, test case development, test execution and defect verification. In parallel to the ongoing verification activities you will drive a change project shifting the balance between manual and automated testing. Furthermore, developing the team, the working mode and individual contribution will be fundamental for success.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you enthusiastic about creating loyal customers in the Fintech space? We are seeking a commercial manager with a nose for excellent customer experience and experience in churn management and retention! Position can be placed either in Copenhagen, Helsinki or Oslo office.
You will have the opportunity to shape future churn reduction initiatives and ensure execution across the organisation, in great collaboration with all different function across the organisation. Yoy will lead the day-to-day execution, development, design, & deployment of our Nordic retention initiatives.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Reducing churn and increasing CLV in Nets MS customer base
- Preparation of action plans for reducing churn, as well as commercial project management of initiatives
- Complete crisp database-based analysis to prioritize activities that will reduce churn
The position is based in our central office in Copenhagen and reports directly to the Group Commercial PMO Manager. You will help with the administration of our NPD management system and assist the PMO team with a wide range of activities to ensure we are innovating effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of our Carlsberg NPD management platform
- Support global and local project managers on e.g. governance related questions and technical issues
- Work together with project managers to ensure compliance to our stage-gate model
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you are ready to set the direction for our Global Medical Affairs strategy for our many interesting and market-leading products and lead your own team of 4 Medical Advisors, then this could be your next career move.
- Lead and execute the Medical Affairs Strategy and operational plan to create value for key customers and the overall business
- Lead and develop the Medical Affairs team successfully included but not limited to performance management, talent management and training
- Accountable for understanding the external agenda
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
We are looking for a talented individual for our European Innovation Center in Hørsholm to assume the responsibilities as a Country Registration Specialist. In cooperation with Nordic, European and Global colleagues you will be a key contributor then growing innovation is a key mantra within the company.
In your role as Country Registration Specialist you will prepare, maintain and submit registrations for FMS’s protection products in the Northern Zone. The job includes multiple interactions with various types of stakeholders, as national authorities and institutes, local farmers’ organizations, customers, development colleagues and business teams. The tasks vary substantially from day to day, and multiple projects are running in parallel.
Ever wondered what's behind the curtain when you check in your luggage at the airport? Or how your delivery from Amazon can get to your door within 48 hours? Join our team and become an important player in the development of "mission critical" systems bringing together machines, technology and software.
BEUMER Group A/S in Aarhus is growing and we need new talented JAVA and/or C# developers for our SW Department. You will step into a large software organization of 125 skilled colleagues – with numerous facets in software development and IT hardware. The job will provide plenty of opportunity for your professional development, by going in the direction of software architecture, by specializing in specific components or by going into project management.
Take a look inside here!
Umbraco A/S in Odense recruiting through HHM International ApS
Do you want to be part of Umbraco, the fastest growing CMS on the Microsoft platform? And do you want a .NET developer role that’s challenging, inspiring and rewarding? If you’re the type of developer that gets excited about working with Azure, someone who loves to learn and soak up information like a sponge then our .NET team, lead by 2 Microsoft MVPs, is looking forward to welcoming you on their team here at Umbraco HQ in Odense!
We will need your strong commitment every day when you:
- Work closely with other team members to build new features and fix bugs in our Umbraco Cloud projects.
- Participate in all sprint stand-ups, planning and refinement meetings.
- Review GitHub pull requests both from the team and from the community for code quality and QA.
Oldendorff Carriers, Copenhagen
As Assistant to the Vetting Desk you are responsible for the instant check-up and screening of sanctions towards all contract parties doing business with Oldendorff.
- Assisting our various Departments especially the Chartering Department to avoid making business with sanctioned or non-credible parties
- After checking and gathering all information provide summarized information to our Chartering Department on our contracting parties on short notice
- Using different internal and external computer programs to obtain sanction related information
- Be up to date and observing official sanctions lists and restrictions according to US-law
Jacqueline de Yong, Brande
Motiveres du af at lave de bedste produkter? Kan du udvikle kommercielle og prisstærke kollektioner og bidrage til Jacqueline de Yongs fortsatte vækst?
Vi søger en outerwear ekspert, som kan tage ansvaret for udvikling af vores outerwear-kollektioner. Du får ansvar for et lille team af engagerede medarbejdere, som alle brænder for udvikling af de bedste produkter, og din vigtigste opgave bliver at sikre væksten inden for denne kategori.
Dit ansvar bliver at sikre at JDY har den stærkeste kollektion på markedet. Ansvarsområdet dækker design, prisforhandling og produktion, med hovedvægt på en stærk og tålmodig prisforhandler med stor produktionsforståelse.
Jacqueline de Yong, Brande
Er du en talentfuld og kreativ indkøber med en passion for produkt, detaljer og resultater? Kan du se dig selv i et konkurrencepræget og internationalt miljø?
Hos Jacqueline de Yong er strik som kategori en strategisk vigtig del af virksomheden, og derfor er vi nu på udkig efter en ny kollega til vores team, som selvstændigt kan varetage denne kategori. Her vil du indgå i et hold af dedikerede kolleger. I samarbejde med vores designere og det øvrige team er det dit ansvarsområde at udvikle og sammensætte succesfulde kollektioner. Du får en bred kontaktflade både internt i Jacqueline de Yong og eksternt til vores leverandører, som du opbygger og vedligeholder stærke relationer til.
- Kvalitet- og prisforhandlinger med leverandører
- Udvælge og udvikle produkter både selvstændigt og i samarbejde med vores designere og din nærmeste leder
Lionbridge Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Lionbridge is looking for an experienced and creative Field Marketing Manager in Copenhagen to join our global marketing team.
This role will be responsible for executing the go-to-market plan that delivers net new pipeline for the Enterprise sales team. The Field Marketing Manager will create, execute and measure multi-touch campaigns to increase the awareness and demand generation within strategic verticals in the Northern Europe and Benelux region. These activities will include trade shows, on-site and virtual events, emails, advertising, content syndication, digital, social media and more.
- Develop compelling demand generation programs that will drive substantial revenue opportunities to the company’s pipeline.
- Create an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan utilizing various marketing tactics including email, advertising, events, 3rd party engagements, thought-leadership opportunities, etc.
Unomedical A/S, Osted
For our business unit ConvaTec B2B “Unomedical” at Osted, near Roskilde, we are looking for a committed Category Manager with the responsibility for Injection Molding and Resin Sourcing activities.
The successful candidate will be part of the Direct Sourcing Team of currently 7 competent employees working in close cooperation with other departments in the company especially Logistics, R & D, Sales & Marketing, QA/RA, and with our production sites in Denmark and Mexico. Yearly travel activity of approximately 40 days are to be expected.
- Drive price and contract negotiations with a strong focus on supplier relationship and cost optimization
- Identify potential suppliers for new and existing products and follow up on existing suppliers
- Participate in projects on new and existing materials ensuring a smooth running of current production at our suppliers
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have the agile insight needed to make a global organisation succeed in a rapid changing and complex world? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and take pride in working shoulder to shoulder with cross functional teams?
Your responsibilities as an agile coach will be focused on onsite coaching and building agile transition capabilities
- Act as agile change enabler onsite in areas and projects to facilitate leaders and teams to transits into new agile ways of working and ensuring momentum
- Coach, advice and mentor leaders and teams in agile values, principles, methods and practices
- Support building agile capabilities through classroom training, on the job training and as an active member of Danske Banks agile communities.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Helsingør A/S, Helsingør
Brænder du for at kombinere uddannelse og praksis? Har du lysten til at give dig 110%, så du bliver den bedste indenfor dit felt?
Du går til opgaver og mennesker med et åbent sind. Du ved, at du vil bruge de næste 2 år på at uddanne dig indenfor kontorfaget i en kombination mellem virksomhed og handelsgymnasium.
Vi forventer ikke, du ved og kan en helt masse nu, men vi forventer, at du har et drive og en interesse i at være med til at løse opgaverne og dagligt udvikle dit potentiale.
Du kommer rundt i både Finance, Pris, Kundeservice, Indkøb og Administrationen – og får derved mulighed for at møde mange forskelligartede afdelinger og opgaver.
Nestlé Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and business oriented Channel & Category Sales Development Manager with profit and loss responsibility for our Beverage business in Denmark. You must take the lead and drive profitable category growth through some of the leading coffee brands in the world: NESCAFÉ, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto and Zoégas Roast & Ground.
As a Channel & Category Sales Development Manager, your role is to:
- Have deep knowledge on category dynamics and needs, by actively participating in sales operations and develop close relationships with customers.
- Create fact-based selling stories and other commercial propositions that you have identified as a priority from relevant shopper research.
- Turn long-term strategy into concrete short-term actions with key customers and prioritized channels.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Drive complexity reduction through global implementation of modularity to enhance execution and innovation
A key strategic must win battle in Nilfisk is massive complexity reduction. Success with this is an absolute necessity for us to continue to be a leading player within the business of professional cleaning equipment and keep on developing state of the art technology in our products. Check into our complexity reduction and innovation agenda to drive the implementation of modularity methodology throughout our global organization.
In large parts of our current R&D processes we have too little focus on modularity methodology resulting in large complexity in this process as well as procurement, logistics, production etc. and leaving too little room for strength in execution and innovation. Your overall responsibility is to ensure stable global modularization methodology, set KPI’s and continuously monitor progress.