4 job matcher din søgning
William Demant, Smørum
Are you a true moderator of Masterdata setup in ERP systems? Are you thrilled by the energy of working in projects? Would you like to work with large and well renowned companies like Oticon, Interacoustics and William Demant?
In your new position, you will be part of our Masterdata Management team (MDM) in IT, and together with three other Masterdata Stewards be fully allocated to our ATLAS program. The program is responsible for rolling out Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, a Point of Sales client, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Diary Management to our wholesale and retail companies in William Demant Holding – all across the Globe. Your main tasks will be:
- Perform gap analysis when approaching new countries and Companies
- Support the companies in the transition to a new setup for Masterdata operation
- Identify and request new Masterdata needed from upstream systems and processes
Indrykket 22. maj
Do you have strong analytical, strategic and extensive commodity deal making skills and wish to join a leading innovative, company in the European market?
Join us and become a Lead Structured Originator in the Gas Portfolio Management team where we manage and optimise gas assets, contracts and work closely with other internal business units to further expand and contribute to growing DONG’s value chain.
Your key tasks will be to
- originate, develop and execute structured deals within the European gas markets both asset-backed and non-asset-backed deals cross-commodity coverage.
- contribute to business development and structure deals which incorporate management of volatility, geographical spreads and time spreads
- maintain and further expand external deal relationships
Indrykket 15. maj
Shell Olie- og Gasudvinding Danmark, Copenhagen
If you are an experienced commercial professional with expertise in negotiating a range of upstream commercial contracts, Shell Olie- og Gasudvinding Danmark has an exciting job opportunity in its office in Copenhagen with exposure to Shell’s wider global organization and activities.
You will be a Commercial Advisor on a range of high value and critical commercial activities as part of the local Upstream Commercial team. The role will also be a member of the global Upstream Joint Ventures commercial function. The position provides a unique and challenging opportunity to shape and drive the agenda of Shell in Denmark.
As Commercial Advisor, you will own and drive commercial opportunities, identify and close deals. You will also be expected to:
- Manage external relationships including DUC JV partners and regulators.
- Work closely with economists to lead economic evaluation of opportunities.
Indrykket 10. maj
In this job, 366 million people worldwide depend on you to develop the world's best drugs.
NOVO NORDISK A/S, Gladsaxe
Jobcenter Gladsaxe, 24. maj