164 job matcher din søgning
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Join us in supporting global business processes, as you ensure that data throughout our business is validated and updated as part of our Channel Data team.
As our new global channel data coordinator, you will join a global market leader within headsets and earphones. Here, you will be part of our Global Channel Data team who is responsible for global point of sales data, price and customer master data.
In this newly established role, you will be part of shaping the global processes surrounding our master data. You will be the chief steward of channel master data and will engage with stakeholders in many different roles across the organisation. Doing so, it will be your responsibility to make sure that all our data is seamlessly updated and connected across key applications including CRM, ERP and other sales tools.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Are you ready to put your analytical talent and solid communications skills to the test? And would you like to gain cutting-edge commercial experience, collaborating across levels and functions in a global high-tech company?
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will become part of our Insights and Analytics team in Global Marketing. Here, you will join a trusted team of analysts and research colleagues that provide valuable insights to the business. You support our Pricing & Value Management and Commercial Analytics functions, conducting analyses on market and pricing dynamics. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with various business functions within the organisation and support the Pricing Manager in rolling out strategic pricing initiatives.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you looking for a chance to work in a dynamic agency-style environment within a market-leading technology organisation? And would you like to work with a creative team of supportive colleagues who look forward to coming into work every day?
As a Junior Creative Designer, you will report to the Marketing Production Director and work closely with our lead Creative Designer. You will take part in conceptual creative thinking and brainstorming, detailed day-to-day asset delivery and help drive global multichannel execution across Jabra’s enterprise and consumer communications.
Projects move fast. On a given day, you might be brainstorming a film concept, sketching out a storyboard, attending a film or photography shoot, designing a brochure or updating data sheets. In more detail, you will:
- Develop creative assets for product launches
- Create detailed design for applications, including icon development
The Eriksholm Research Centre, situated in Snekkersten, Denmark, is seeking to fill a 6-month vacant position in Advanced Algorithms.
We are seeking a researcher to develop and implement speech separation algorithms for hearing devices utilizing recent advances in machine learning, particularly deep neural networks (DNN). The new researcher should have strong experience within the fields of machine learning and speech processing combined with passion for applied research, good programming practice and innovation.
Eriksholm develops technologies to compensate for hearing problems to the best possible level, even under adverse and challenging listening conditions. Particularly the proverbial “Cocktail Party” challenge of competing voices, but also spatial hearing, speaker separation, signal classification and cloud-based learning of user preferences are in our focus.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about Rail Electrification, have experience with commissioning of power supply units, coordinating as well as management experience? Then you might be who we are looking for!
We are in the process of creating a new center of competence for Rail Electrification for the Nordics. For this task we need a Discipline Lead with the interest and flair of driving and coordinating activities within design, test and commissioning of Traction Power Stations (TPS). You will join an international team with talented engineers with different professional backgrounds and expertise.
- Coordinate and drive successful deliveries of design documentation
- Ensure that internal and third party deliveries are in line with the design
- Maintain a trustful and good relation with development engineers in Denmark and Germany
- Maintain Test and Commissioning (T&C) plans and schedules
Join the Ørsted Explorer Programme: Become a Strategy Intern
Can you imagine yourself playing a vital role in shaping the future of Ørsted? Are you driven by exciting challenges? Do you want to transform from a talented student to a high-performing strategist within Europe’s fastest growing energy company?
Join the Ørsted Explorer Programme and get a steep learning curve from day one. We’re driven by a vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. And we’re no less ambitious when it comes to developing our interns.
The internship is unpaid. You’ll, however, simultaneously have the opportunity to engage in a paid student job (15 hours per week) in the same department in which you are hired as an intern. The student job will involve tasks related to your strategy internship. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to continue in the student job upon completion of the internship.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Warehouse area.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
- Prepare training material and perform end-user training
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Are you the best developer for advanced cloud solution you know? And would you like to be part of Danfoss Heating’s journey towards more intelligent connected solutions. Are you able to develop and support our platforms in the entire product lifecycle? Then you might have a chance to join our awesome R&D team!
Your mission will be to secure sustainable software development for future Cloud solutions. We offer you a unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your technical competences into play and get the chance to leave your mark on key development projects.
If you thrive in a fast pace environment with a lot of highly-skilled IT professionals your coming tasks will be:
- Develop software and build cloud solutions for advanced heating controls
- Contribute to future architectural design
- Participate in software testing and continuous integration
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you have a global mind-set, and are you ready to set direction within an international financial environment? Would it motivate you to split your day between doing traditional controller tasks and doing deep analysis of business profitability?
As Business Controller you will support the financial processes within the business area.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Analysis and controlling of monthly results, forecasting and budgeting
- Ensure transparency, predictability and stability in the financial results
- Business analysis across the value chain
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement within the organization
PostNord Danmark, København
Har du lyst til at udvikle dig i et dynamisk miljø i konstant forandring på en af Nordens største arbejdspladser? Er du interesseret i de muligheder, den digitale transformation giver? Så søger PostNord en Product Owner til forretningsområdet Communication Services i Danmark.
Communication Services er et af PostNords forretningsområder, hvor der er fokus på fortsat at udvikle brevforretningen og samtidig opbygge en ny digital produkt- og tjenesteportefølje. I Danmark er de i fuld gang med at indføre en ny, banebrydende distributionsmodel. I den forbindelse er PostNord en af hovedejerne af e-Boks. Hvis det lykkes, vil resten af Europa følge i deres fodspor.
Vi tilbyder et job, hvor du får mulighed for at være med til at transformere produktudbuddet i en af Danmark største virksomheder. I et team, der skal drive forandringer og gøre det muligt for forretningsområdet at nå sine mål og levere resultater.
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself motivating and leading a broad variety of professionals within production, procurement, logistics and quality? Do you have a can-do mindset and a pro-active attitude towards new challenges?
As the leader of a supply chain consisting of approximately 25 employees, one of your key areas will be fostering an environment that promotes employee engagement, increased customer satisfaction and a high-performance culture.
Among your main responsibilities you will find:
- Managerial responsibility of professionals in the production, strategic and operational procurement, logistics and the buildings for key KPI and financials.
- Managing continuous improvement in production, logistics, purchasing, QEHS and workforce planning.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing and delivering continues cost down utilizing LEAN manufacturing and best practices in strategic procurement.
Are you experienced with power electronics design? Do you want to work with a team of highly skilled engineers on the core system of a wind turbine? If so, you could be our new Power Electronics Engineer to join our team.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Power electronic converter circuit analysis and design.
- Analysis, simulation and test of higher-frequency behaviour in power electronic and connected circuits, including converter, cables, transformer, machine, circuit resonances, stray current paths, electro-magnetic conducted emissions.
We offer a truly global challenge in a project-oriented organisation with excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development, where the emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you a seasoned integration developer with a good grasp of BizTalk and EDI? And would you like a technically challenging role with extensive international collaboration?
Reporting to the team manager in the US and collaborating closely with the rest of the team, you design, develop and support technical BizTalk integration solutions that adhere to established enterprise strategies and practices. Participating in the full life cycle of each integration project, you will:
- Design and develop technical integration solutions of high complexity, significance and risk
- Conduct design and code reviews throughout the project life cycle to ensure solution integrity
- Lead technical staff and business partners to investigate, analyze and resolve complex support cases, performing root cause analyses and identifying corrective actions
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to work in a global environment? Are you service minded with a strong customer focus and the desire to develop your own area of responsibilities? Can you communicate effortlessly across many levels of the business?
As Sales Coordinator within our Business Unit for Proportional Valves (BU PVG/DCV) your main purpose will be to support both leaders, colleagues and external parties. That be day to day tasks as well as being a key contributor in more complex topics/projects.
In the position as Sales Coordinator, reporting to the Vice-president BU Sales & Business Development, your key job functions includes but are not limited to:
- Plan and facilitate meetings, trainings, travel planning, customer visits etc.
- Support the team in reporting and developing relevant sales- and data analysis.
- Developing material for sales- and strategy presentations.
Danfoss Power Solutions ApS, Nordborg
Are you motivated by securing development of innovative, cost effective and reliable power electronic solutions? Do you respond with commitment and sensitivity to satisfy the needs of both internal and external stakeholders? Are you inspired by working in close cooperation with competent colleagues and specialists within Electronic Components?
Then you might be the Electronics Engineer we are looking for in Danfoss Power Solutions. You will be part of a team of eight motivated and innovative colleagues located in Nordborg and part of a global company, which is a world-class supplier of mobile hydraulics.
You develop specifications for the next generation of joystick products Electronic Components, Joysticks secure the engineering of new product variants and customer adaptions, with focus on cost effective solutions.
SAS Institute A/S, Copenhagen
SAS Institute is the leader in business analytics software and services, we transform data into insights that give our clients a fresh perspective on their business. They can identify what’s working, fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities.
You will collaborate with your IT colleagues in Denmark and across the Nordic region providing help desk level support. Your responsibilities include:
- Suggests, manages, and implements special projects to assist the Service Desk, customers, or other teams
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and other IT experts during the problem resolution process.
- Assist with user administration and coordinate and manage problem escalation activities.
- Collaborates with IT teams on installation of updates and upgrades, configuration changes, and implementation of new tools and software.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be part of developing our Corporate Quality function across our global market? You get to divide your time between implementing ISO 14001 and ensuring our quality systems are implemented, updated and adhered to across the globe.
As our new quality systems & environmental engineer, you will implement ISO 14001 at our HQ. Initially, you investigate the best way to do so, then you implement it and get it certified. Doing so, you get to collaborate with colleagues across our HQ to make us even more environmentally friendly.
You will also collaborate with your colleagues in Quality Systems on making sure our quality systems across the organisation work. This entails maintaining our quality systems and making sure our factories and other relevant sites adhere to our standards.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you motivated by responsibility, and are you ready to put your communication and analytical skills to the test? And would you like to gain valuable employer branding insights from a strong HR network in an international organization?
As our new HR student assistant, you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks to support our recruitment processes and our talent attraction efforts.
- Support recruitment processes by handling candidate profiles, assisting with screening processes, etc.
- Update and produce written material for our intranet and improve guidelines and templates
- Prepare career fairs and our GN Introduction Day for new employees by managing invitations and guest lists, coordinating all contact to universities and speakers, ordering merchandise, etc.
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten
Do you want to be a part of one of the most extensive projects ever run by Danfoss? And where your strong drive and good capabilities is the key to success. If so, then we urge you to keep on reading as you could be our next Hardware Engineer at Danfoss Drives in Gråsten.
With reference to the Head of Control Electronics, your focus will be to ensure a high level of innovative, cost-effective & high-quality solutions by participating in product and technology projects. You will work with integrated product development through cross-functional disciplines such as mechanics, power electronics, software, production, and testing. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participation in product and technology projects with control electronics responsibility
- VHDL design & programming
- Design of microcontroller/SoC based solutions
- Design high-speed circuits with focus on signal integrity
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our Graduate Programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants in CFO Finance.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on the client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end-closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.