Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
192 job matcher din søgning
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
Er du drevet af at gøre en forskel for patienter og det danske sundhedsvæsen? Er klinisk biokemi og/eller koagulation din spidskompetence? Motiveres du af at arbejde med innovation og ny teknologi?
Vi søger en dynamisk og engageret Sales Application Specialist til vores salgsteam inden for klinisk kemi og koagulation i Danmark. Du bliver en del af et salgsteam på 20 personer, som har opgaver inden for salg, applikation og træning af vores kunder, primært på klinisk-biokemiske-afdelinger på hospitalerne.
Dine primære opgaver:
- Produktsupport og undervisning af kunder og kolleger.
- Opsætning af applikationer inden for klinisk biokemi og koagulation.
- Salg af testreagenser.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a job with global impact in a successful growth company?
If you bring a good combination of technical knowledge, IT-skills and experience within production, you now have the opportunity for a unique and challenging job. You will join LEO Pharma in an extremely exciting period of time. We have set out to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. To succeed, we are transforming our entire operation. Part of this is our global serialisation project in which you will become a key player with massive influence and impact.
As we have started the implementation of our new serialisation system we can see the need for cross-organisational coordination – and that is why we need you! While focusing on serialisation your overall objective is to ensure smart, user friendly and standardised ways of working across all our production sites.
name it, Brande
Har du stærke analytiske evner, og kan du hjælpe os med at sikre den optimale varepakke til vores butikker?
Som Retail Planner & Business Analyst er det din primære funktion at assistere vores partnere og Retail Buyers med henblik på at optimere indkøbsprocessen i forhold til sortiment og kvantitet. Derudover foreligger der såvel faste som ad hoc-analyseopgaver på tværs af hele vores Retail-organisation. Mere konkret vil dine ansvarsområder indebære:
- Udvikling og vedligeholdelse af planlægningsværktøjer
- Planlægning af indkøbsbudget i tæt sparring med retail buyers og partnere
- Opfølgning på varekøbet og resultaterne i butikkerne samt at supportere retail buyers i beslutninger vedrørende varepakken
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have an educational background in quality or engineering? Do you have experience working with Six Sigma, Lean Management and 7 Basic Quality tools in a technology or manufacturing environment? Are you equipped to raise the quality-standards even higher at our factory in Nakskov? Then, you may just be the colleague, we are looking for!
Your main responsibility will be to ensure quality in the production processes and ensure proper reporting as part of our continuous quality improvement. You will work with implementation of various quality methods.
You can expect the following tasks:
- Ensure identification of critical issues, prioritising improvement projects
- Implementation of Quality methods in the production process.
- Plan, initiate and coordinate continuous improvement activities based on CAPA methods.
Do you have solid experience within Facilities Management and Real Estate? Are you passionate about creating long-term and effective solutions that can add value for the units you support? Ramboll are currently recruiting for an FM Project Manager to be based in our Headquarters in Ørestad (Copenhagen).
You will become part of a small Centre of Excellence Team in Global FM & RE that provides support to the FM&RE function including the FM & RE managers based in the countries where Ramboll operates.
You will be working with:
- Establishment of an energy database in teamwork with our FM supplier
- Co2 emission reporting and “Walk the Talk” initiatives and projects related to improvement of Ramboll’s environmental footprint
- Manage our process and track project approvals and project pipeline for FM&RE
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your blade expertise and administration skills? Would you like to join an international organisation operating within an exciting industry?
As a Technical Supporter, you will support Project Managers and Supervisors with technical solutions and documentation for defined special projects under Service O&M, such as upgrade and blade campaigns throughout the MHI Vestas Offshore WTG fleet.
You will ensure an understanding in the organisation of the technical scope and provide support through all stages of the construction projects for any technical issues that might come. You will act as a direct technical interface between many both internal and external stakeholders.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
As a LEAN Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute continuous improvement ideas, applying LEAN principles to ensure a stable and effective production process. You will be part of the KAIZEN team which is part of the Production Engineering Team, supporting our different manufacturing locations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Improve and optimize the production processes by applying LEAN principles such as small group activities, value stream mapping and line balancing
- Reduce variability in manufacturing by ensuring standard work methods
- Work with and follow up on initiatives collected by the Process Area Support teams
- Proactively identify areas of process that may cause reduction in output and implement corrective actions
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you ready to pursue your scientific career within digital health working with 3D scanners as well as software medical devices in a global setting? Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to work as a Scientific Manager in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv.
The main purpose of the job is to develop and maintain our clinical evidence documentation as well as to facilitate post market activities in order to support our products with regards to safety and clinical performance as well as claims. You will be cooperating with multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Job responsibilities include:
- Preparation and maintenance of Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs)
- Ensure that the clinical evidence requirements and the CERs for our products comply with current and future global medical device guidance and regulations
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you ready to continue your regulatory career within digital health working with 3D scanners as well as software medical devices in a global setting? Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to work as our new Regulatory Affairs Specialist in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv. This opportunity will help you develop within future disruptive health technologies together with the entire organization and with exposure to senior management.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will join our Global Regulatory Affairs team based in Copenhagen. We are currently a team of nine Regulatory Affairs Specialists/Coordinators and one Scientific Manager with diverse backgrounds. Six additional colleagues are expected to join the team in 2018. You will interact with a wide range of stakeholders and especially with R&D, Product Management, Global Sales offices, and external consultants worldwide.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Esbjerg
MHI Vestas is looking for a dedicated and skills Warehouse Coordinator to join our site in Esbjerg. You will be responsible for the warehouse activities related to our improvement cases projects and supporting our Blade Service team. Besides the work in Esbjerg, there will also be project specific tasks on other sites, therefore you should expect 15-20 travel days per year.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, Improvement Cases and Blade Service Support, your main responsibilities will be to control inventory and inspect incoming goods. You will be in charge of the picking, packing and shipment of parts as well as procurement and collection of goods. You will also be responsible for booking transport for goods, waste management, warehouse set-up and job delegation.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to own the team backlog of an agile team and serve as a customer proxy? Would you thrive in defining iterations and stories and accepting iteration increments?
If so, becoming a Product Owner for the SimCorp Dimension 'Accounting Book of Record' (ABOR) would be an exciting opportunity for you.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to the Program Backlog and prepare PI events in cooperation with the Product Managers. Own (build, refine, maintain, and re-prioritize) the team backlog.
- Aligning and defining the ABOR product strategy as part of the ABOR product management team.
- Own and drive user story definitions, provide clarifications for estimation, and story sequencing.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Kinetico in KøgeAre you looking for a challenge and a way to make an impact in a global company? Do you have what it takes to help us win new market shares? And do you master English and any additional languages e.g. Italian
Then take this chance to build a vast international network. With Kinetico, you can develop your career in a growing world leading company within sustainable water softening and filtration systems.
As a sales account manager, you report to the Sales Director in Denmark and work closely with your colleagues in the Sales department, counting sales managers, sales supporters and our technical staff.
You will be developing selected European markets with an initial focus on Italy. With time, you will get the opportunity to expand your area of responsibility to other countries, and you get the chance to set the direction.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
We have an exciting plan ahead of us and need dynamic leadership to continue this journey, which positions you and the team at the heart of our Technology Group. Can you inspire change, drive innovation, lead by example? Are you ambitious, loyal and candid? Are you interested in digitalization and transformation? Well, then this might be an opportunity to join a winning company and layout the blueprint for the next chapter.
The primary responsibility of this role is:
- Build and pursue new business opportunities by engaging on C-level
- Orchestrate- and build commercial opportunities by new biz in a completely new field of business
- Introduce disruptive and new technology to new customers in Northern European markets
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to join Grundfos and feel the pioneer spirit, as you help establish our new HR Service Centre? Then we welcome you into a dynamic HR environment, where you get the opportunity to work globally and develop a broad HR profile. You become part of a strong team with plenty of room for development.
Part of your time will be spent working front office answering phone calls from colleagues based on several locations worldwide. Moreover, you answer e-mails as well as work in our case support system. Doing so, you always try to find the best and most effective solution to any inquiry. In connection to front office shifts, you can expect to work different hours between 7am and 6pm.
Your job will also consist of back office tasks, where you get more time to work in depth and specialise within one or more HR areas (e.g. within labour relations, employment contracts or mobility).
Muuto A/S, Copenhagen
As Muuto’s IT Project Manager we expect you to have a strong IT background with a solid understanding of how systems are interconnected on a data level. It is important that you have a desire to understand and support the business values and processes of the company. As part of that we expect you to be able to help with insuring that Muuto has the correct system suite (ERP, BI and CRM), and that each system is utilized in a way which makes it user friendly, and at the same time suit the business demands of the company.
As part of being Muuto’s IT Project Manager you will have the operational and strategic responsibility for our Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP in an outsourced environment.
Core responsibilities are:
- Manage the external ERP vendor and ensure quality and stability in operations.
- Project leader for IT projects which includes internal coordination.
- Manage day-to-day communication with external consultants.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Are you a seasoned Procurement professional? Do you have the spirit and strive to deliver first class value to the business? Then we’re looking for you!
You will be responsible and accountable for leading procurement projects spanning across a wide range of categories, departments and geographical areas and will get exposed to a variety of tasks e.g.:
- Mapping, analyzing and interpreting data on current spend patterns, identifying cost drivers and opportunities in complex marketplaces;
- Developing and executing procurement/sourcing strategies;
- Developing new models to analyze supplier offers and quantify total costs and total values of ownership.
Muuto A/S, Copenhagen
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the international marketing, working to improve the Muuto brand experience, sales and visibility on the retail market. You will become part of the marketing team and work closely with other departments in the organization, including Sales, Graphic Design and Supply Chain.
We are looking for an experienced marketing profile with a passion for leading strategic projects, who enjoys hands-on execution and who wants to take part in our brand’s rapid growth journey.
- Lead brand growth through a strong marketing toolbox.
- Responsible for new product launches as well as activation of existing product portfolio, including the preparation of launch-package: USP’s, photo shoots, packaging, sales meeting presentations etc.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of brand and sales activities across our retail channel.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
If your professional interest and experience comprises plant experiments and field trials including statistical analyses of data, you now have the opportunity for a job far beyond the average.
You will unfold your skills across two main tasks. One focus area is to plan and carry out experiments in our applied PH laboratory. You will work with key crops like rice, wheat, soybeans and corn in order to understand and prove mode of action of our products. The second focus area will be to design field trial experiments and analyze the results of products under development.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Design and carry out experiments with bacterial strains in greenhouses
- Design and carry out field trials done globally on key crops – in close collaboration with locally based colleagues in the commercial teams
- Handle analyzes, statistics and interpretation of data from field trials
Join a team of highly-skilled Regulatory Affairs Professionals for 12 months.
ALK offers an exciting opportunity to work in their Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) department with lots of interdisciplinary collaboration both internally and externally. GRA counts approximately 50 people and we are located in Hørsholm.
As Regulatory Affairs Professional you will be given a range of responsibilities within both regulatory Clinical, Non-Clinical and Procedural activities in ALK. You will work closely together with the top motivated team members of the RA-team. The team consists of 9 people including the manager of the team.
Become a consultant in Deloitte Consulting’s Analytics and Information Management department, where you will work with and learn about business intelligence, data management, system integration, big data and advanced analytics.
We are the leading data specialists in Denmark and advise companies on how they can unlock the full potential of their data. We work on a strategic, tactical, and operational level, improving our clients’ data processes and management.
We run a wide variety of projects within areas such as:
- Extracting, transforming, and loading messy data into clean data models and data warehouses
- Building front-end reports to gain insights
- Advising companies on how to exploit data and become insight-driven organisations