237 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience with construction projects and a desire to work offshore? Would you consider becoming part of an environmentally friendly company, more specifically, would you like to become a part of the Installation Management team in MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, constructing wind farms with the most powerful wind turbine in the world?
The position requires 180 +/- travel days globally per year on a fixed rotation. You will be working side by side with the Installation Manager in the planning, execution and closure phases of the project.
You will be responsible for managing the daily operation on the offshore installation vessel and navigate amongst several stakeholders to ensure safe, high-quality and timely execution. A work day on an installation vessel is highly affected by uncontrollable factors, which make for a very versatile work load and a changing environment.
A.P. Møller Holding A/S, Copenhagen
A.P. Møller Holding offers an exciting and attractive IT student position. We offer an international environment, continuous professional and personal development and a unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands on experience in the Holding Company behind some of Denmark’s largest enterprises.
As an IT student assistant in A.P. Møller Holding you will apply the knowledge and skills from your academic background with hands on experience. You will be responsible for:
- Order IT equipment and set up of workstations for new employees.
- Help users solve day to day IT challenges.
- Manage our SharePoint drives and folder structure.
You will from time to time be expected to be on call for IT related questions outside of office hours and will be enabled to work remotely for that purpose.
American Embassy, Copenhagen
The American Embassy seeks an experienced full-time residence cook/house coordinator for a large embassy residence in the Charlottenlund area.
The employee’s daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and preparing healthy daily meals for the family and guests. The applicant should be able to prepare and serve hors d’oeuvres for up to 25 persons and cook a 3 course meal for up to 10 persons alone, or up to 30 persons with assistance.
- Setting tables and serving meals as required. The employee is also responsible for ensuring that visitors to the house are appropriately greeted at the door by a household staff member upon arrival.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
As our new Group Operational Excellence Specialist, you will get a truly versatile role. Depending on your competencies, you can participate in our projects as a core team member or take on a more project management-related role.
You will be in contact with colleagues from all over the world: One day, you might talk to our technical director in Russia or a factory controller in Canada. Next day, you might travel to our local sites to provide guidance to the local operational management teams.
Supporting the implementation of our Operational Excellence standards, you:
- Plan and perform analyses of factory operations to identity improvement potential within productivity, production, output and quality
- Train and coach colleagues at our local sites in doing analyses and observations, and together, you define and implement new group standards
Red Barnet, København
Har du passion for salg og motivation? Elsker du at skabe resultater og udvikle salgsteams? Så er det dig, vi søger!
Stillingen som Teamleder er nyoprettet. Den afspejler vores vision om at sammensmelte kundefastholdelse og telemarketingsalg i ét samlet powerhouse, som vil bidrage til vækst.
Du vil i tæt samarbejde med Acquisition Manageren og Acquisition Specialisten skulle sørge for at gøre visionen til virkelighed og være med til at skabe rammerne for succes ved at motivere og engagere fundraiserne til at levere de bedste resultater.
Du vil gå forrest i at:
- Holde et skarpt fokus på performance og sikre, at der opnås de forventede resultater i overensstemmelse med de budgetterede KPI’er for fastholdelse, antal hvervninger, indgangsbeløb, effektivitet og no-show rates
- Motivere, inspirere og uddanne nye aften-fundraisere
- Være salgscoach 80% af tiden og stå for træning og udvikling af fundraisere
Trustpilot A/S, København
Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Account Manager to serve our Norwegian clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As an Account Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from onboarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
- Establish and build on the relationships with our existing clients ensuring their overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products and services
- Ensure Trustpilot becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts
European Energy A/S, Søborg
You will be part of our Asset Management Team, who is taking the leading role in the commercial and technical management of our renewable energy projects right from the commencement of commercial operation. One of the team’s main objectives is the optimization of the assets in operation with a focus on cost minimalizing.
As anOperations Engineer, you will take on responsibility for the daily operation of wind farms and will manage and maintain agreements and permits with external stakeholders.
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and a steep learning curve. As part of an international and engaged team in a fast growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse and dynamic working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copengagen
MAN Energy Solutions looks for a Product Manager for engine optimisation projects in our Retrofit Product Management department.
MAN |PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. As part of MAN |PrimeServ team, MAN Energy Solutions, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations with our customers.
To secure our future growth according to a clear strategy and strong customer focus we look for a Product Manager with experience within the engine industry, such as marine, automotive or other related industries.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Do you want to promote our technology towards power plant customers? Are you proactive, empathic and have technical knowledge?
For our sales and promotion organization we are looking for an application engineer to assume different technical assignments in connection with consultancy services to our customers for the power plant market. We are busy and the job requires that you can work independently while at the same time have a strong community feeling and can cooperate with people from many different cultures.
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in a global company on the leading edge of marine technology
- An open and inspiring working environment comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary package with pension scheme, flexible working hours and working place above the normal standard
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
With every new production facility to be constructed and every existing production site to be modified, you will be responsible for part projects. As such, you will plan and coordinate the part projects, ensuring timely design, development, delivery and implementation of patented ROCKWOOL production equipment, e.g. spinning chambers, curing ovens and cooling zones.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Develop and drive project master plans and installation plans derived from the overall project master plan and ensure adherence to scope, time plans and budgets
- Ensure that the designed technical solutions live up to project specifications and the defined levels of quality and safety and are approved by the production managers
- Participate in sourcing and commercial contracting processes and follow up with suppliers
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated PLM Systems Specialist to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The Systems- and Documentation department is responsible for defining and enabling the business to use business processes like Engineering Change Management (ECM), Documentation Management Systems (DMS), Materials Management etc. incl. supporting IT systems within offshore operations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advanced key-user for Teamcenter Engineering Change Management (ECM), Teamcenter Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP) and potentially additional modules
- Back-office support for key-users/users within the organization
- Prepare user guides, training materials and perform training of end users
Hans Jensen Lubricators A/S, Hadsund
Som After Sales Service Coordinator vil du indgå i et team af tekniske- og administrative kolleger.
Du vil få en central rolle i planlægning og prioritering af de opgaver, som vi løser ved vores kunder i hele verden.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. omfatte:
- Koordination af installations- og serviceopgaver.
- Planlægning og prioritering af vores montørers opgaver.
- Rejseplanlægning for montører.
- Modtage og kontrollere rejseregnskaber fra montører - og udarbejde faktureringsgrundlag til vores kunder.
Saint-Gobain Danmark A/S, Vamdrup
Saint-Gobain Denmark A/S søger en dedikeret person, der kan udvikle og styrke vores aktiviteter inden for produktmarketing og markedskommunikation. Opgaverne fordeler sig på tværs af tre af vores brands: Weber, ISOVER og Gyproc.
Du vil blive en del af et team bestående af 9 kollegaer.
Som Product Marketing Coordinator vil du være ansvarlig for produkt- og systemkommunikation, herunder:
- vedligeholdelse og berigelse af produktinformation i PIM i samarbejde med produktchefer
- oprettelse og vedligeholdelse af produktbilleder, logoer, datablade, brochurer, EPD’er, montage- og vedligeholdelsesvejledninger mv. i DAM samt at koble disse til PIM
- opdatering af produktdata på websites, Showpads, i beregningsværktøjer mv.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Future in the making
Our new digital business strategy is one of the ways we are streamlining processes, minimizing our carbon footprint and adding longer term value through remote life cycle asset management. It is revolutionizing our approach to product design, technical service offerings and retrofit solutions. It also includes pioneering a digital ecosystem that reduce the friction points for industry collaboration, making it easier for everyone to do business.
If you are someone who has expertise in software engineering, enjoys tackling challenges with real-world impact, and is motivated by the prospect of a digital transformation, then this is the job for you.
You will be joining our Automation Platform Development team in Copenhagen, as a product security architect focussing on the cybersecurity aspects of system and product development for our automation systems.
Roth North Europe A/S, Frederikssund
Væksten hos Roth North Europe forsætter, og vores position på markedet er succesfuld.
Derfor søger vi en dygtig Kvalitetskoordinator til vores centrale produktafdeling, som har erfaring indenfor VVS-branchen eller jern- og metal-industrien. Alternativt har du erfaring med tekniske produkter fra en lignende branche.
Med reference til virksomhedens ”Head of Product Management” bliver du ansvarlig for videreudvikling af vores kvalitetssikring og reklamationshåndtering. Du bliver bindeleddet mellem vores salgsorganisationer i Danmark, Sverige, Norge, Finland og UK, teknisk afdeling, lager og produktion med ansvar for at sikre en tilfredsstillende produktkvalitet. Du samarbejder således på tværs af organisationen med henblik på at implementere og optimere kvalitetsprocesser, ligesom du har et tæt samarbejde med leverandørerne omkring produkternes kvalitet.
Arbejder du effektivt og med en høj detaljegrad? Kan du lide at arbejde i et travlt miljø og kan du sikre, at vi har rette mængde på rette sted til rette tid i vores snart 500 butikker? Tager du ansvar, har du system-kendskab og kan du strukturere dig ud af udfordringer?
Hos os finder du en travl og spændende hverdag, hvor du kommer ind over forskellige opgaver på tværs af hele forsyningskæden. Afdelingens vigtigste opgave er at sikre, at varen er til rådighed for vores kunder. Det er vigtigt, at du kan arbejde struktureret og effektivt, samt sikre at fastlagte KPI'er efterleves. Du skal kunne trives i en omskiftelig og travl hverdag, hvor kravene er høje til kvalitet og overholdelse af vigtige deadlines.
Sammen med dine kolleger i teamet skal du sikre varens vej helt fra internationale og nationale leverandører til vores snart 500 butikker.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Would you like to work with store concept development in an international corporation? And do you have a great communication skill and a high-level fluency in both written and spoken English? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
You will refer to the Retail Concept Specialist and be a part of the Store Concept Department. The department are responsible for development and implementation of our store concept in the 20 JYSK Nordic countries by concept description, cooperation and communication.
You will work in an international environment where no two days are alike, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth way of communication.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a team player with superb communication skills? Do you have experience with working in a complex and everchanging environment? Will you approach stakeholder management with both professionalism and a can-do attitude?
The team supports and coordinates our Travel Retail business making the lives of our Travel Retail partners and regional sales teams easier, ensuring a profitable business for both PANDORA and our Travel Retail partners and stores within the Duty Free industry. The team act as business partner for selected airlines, cruises and land based travel retail partners, and support them on contract management, goal setting and sales/campaign activations.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Monthly performance reporting – airlines, cruises and land based partners
- QBR material preparation
- Assortment and pricelist coordination
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you have experience with support and customer service to retail stores? Would you like to join an international team in a job with responsibility and a great variety of tasks?
Then you might be our new Retail Sales Support for VERO MODA stores in the Netherlands.
As Retail Sales Support in VERO MODA you will get a central and coordinating role, in relation to building up a strong retail chain in the Netherlands via daily contact with our partners and sales person. This will take place in close collaboration with your Sales Manager, Sales Representative, product coordinator and buyers in both Denmark and the Netherlands.
Areas of responsibility
- Daily support to our partners in Denmark and in The Netherlands
- Process orders and update our system
- Coordination of marketing plans and implementation of orders
We are looking for a dedicated PLM Project Manager to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles. The Systems- and Documentation department is responsible for defining and enabling the business to use business processes like Engineering Change Management (ECM), Documentation Management Systems (DMS), Materials Management etc. incl. supporting IT systems within offshore operations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management for internal projects related to optimization of business processes like ECM, DMS, Material Management etc. and the IT systems that support the processes.
- Define project setup and execution accountable to the steering committee.