11 job matcher din søgning
Nordic Tankers Trading A/S recruiting on behalf of Dania Ship Management
Dania Ship Management is a newly established joint venture between Nordic Tankers and V.Group, where we currently are managing 32 vessels, including maintenance, docking, compliance as well as crewing. We have an ambitious yet realistic growth strategy as Copenhagen’s Ship Manager in the specialized vessel segment.
You will start in a position as Marine HR Coordinator, where you will be responsible for various administrative tasks while at the same time being trained in the work of the Marine HR Manager.
Main responsibilities as Marine HR Coordinator
- Coordination of administrative tasks between Marine HR and Dania’s crewing offices and external crewing agents around the world
- Administrative assistance to the Marine HR organization relating to recruiting, introduction, training and evaluation of seafarers
Indrykket 19. juni
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Our highly specialized fleet of offshore vessels need a Specialist in Marine Operations. Could it be you?
In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing reliable, safe and efficient marine services to the global oil and gas industry. Our vessels are customized to a wide variety of offshore tasks.
- Develop and maintain Marine and Nautical Procedures, Marine Operation instructions, Guidelines for Safe Navigation and Marine Operation and best practices within the Company Management systems.
- Provide guidance and advice on Nautical, Dynamic Positioning and Marine Operation issues to the Head of Governance and to the organization.
- Provide nautical subject matter expert advice to company stakeholders – off-shore and on-shore, as well as to clients on matters related to operational safety of MSS vessels.
Indrykket 16. juni
Do you want to drive internal change and external positioning in a communications role with regional and global impact and high business criticality? Svitzer, an independent brand within Maersk Transport and Logistics division, is looking for an experienced communications consultant to develop and drive engaging strategic communications in the Europe region and across the global company.
The Communications Lead role is a newly created position and the primary objective of the role is to develop and implement a regional internal/external communication framework, including but not limited to stakeholder management & advisory, key messaging, channel due diligence and content production & activation. The main purpose will be to drive engagement and change from top to frontline – directly as well as by enabling management at all levels.
Indrykket 16. juni
DONG Energy Wind Power, Gentofte
The aim of the project is to provide an understanding of the impact of different types of cable modelling, based on temperature, on array system losses.
The student will conduct the following tasks:
- Review literature in temperature cable modelling.
- Investigate methods for cable modelling in power system analysis tools.
- Combine cable modelling with generation profiles to assess the impact on the wind farm losses.
- Compare with measurements.
- Provide guidelines on the cable modelling approach taking into consideration any limitations.
Indrykket 13. juni
Eltronic a/s, Hedensted
Stillingen som PLC-programmør hos Eltronic Wind Solution består i at udarbejde software til alle former for udstyr til installation af vindmøller – herunder løfte-, transport- og testudstyr.
Dine primære arbejdsområder bliver:
- Udvikling af funktionsspecifikationer.
- Designe og programmere PLC- og HMIapplikationer.
- Idriftsætte anlæg ude ved kunden.
- Ændre i eksisterende anlæg i samarbejde med kunden.
- Arbejde med projekter fra idé til færdigindkørte anlæg.
Indrykket 12. juni
Coda Octopus Products Ltd, Edinburgh
The successful applicant will fill the role as a Business Solution Advisor (BSA). The role of the BSA is to provide support to our sales effort by supporting the technical aspects of the sales effort (this may include demonstrating our products). In addition, the BSA will, amongst other things, support ongoing customer projects (including offshore) as may be necessary, provide training to our customers or demonstrate our products.
We are looking for either a qualified hydrographic surveyor for this role or someone from offshore engineering discipline or the like. It is essential that the successful candidate has some experience in customer facing engineering position. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who is reasonably fit and energetic, enthusiastic, likes challenges generally and flexible.
Indrykket 8. juni
Acta Marine seeks an excellent Vessel Superintendent for our DP2 construction support vessels to deliver the most effective and...
Marpro, 23. juni
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world.
Marpro, 23. juni
Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
Marpro, 23. juni
Then join NNIT, who has been nominated to Denmark’s third most attractive IT workplace and has grown by more than 1,000 people over...
NNIT, 21. juni