Database - Retail
3 job matcher din søgning
The Nielsen Company, Hellerup
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business and what they should do to improve performance.
Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build a strong partnership with the client and delight the client by delivering analytical insights, presentations and thought leadership in line with commitments.
- Contributing to client retention by providing support and solutions to their business.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
Widex A/S, Lynge
Do you want to be a part of our CRM team keeping the users around the globe satisfied with our CRM solutions, ensuring beneficial functionality, technical stability and data consistency?
An opportunity to join our global CRM team in IT Business Solutions, which is responsible for development, delivery and maintenance of a variety of solutions including CRM. In the role, you will work closely with the business (Retail Sales & Marketing, the eBusiness department and other relevant stakeholders) and will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate level of maintenance, further development and support of our CRM solutions and users with primary focus on the retail business.