11 job matcher din søgning
Rockfon A/S, Hedehusene
If your professional interest and experience is founded within digital marketing, and you are looking for an opportunity to unfold all of your skills and really make your mark, this is it.
As Digital Marketing Specialist your overall focus is to generate sales across 15 markets globally. With the overall Group strategy as a platform you will play a key role in defining the future road map for digital marketing in Rockfon – and make it fly! How can we optimise marketing automation? How can we boost our SoMe presence? How can we fit our new efforts to support our 20 existing websites etc. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Drive and participate in digital projects – new tools on the websites, digital sales tools…
- Analyse and develop our presence on SoMe – across 15 markets globally
- Maintain and develop our Showpad solutions for sales
ABB A/S, Odense
Vil du arbejde med dataopsamling, databehandling og rapporteringsløsninger? Er du fascineret af ny teknologi, og vil du arbejde med spændende automationsopgaver og nyskabende produkter, så har du muligheden nu.
Du bliver en del af vores specialistteam for dataopsamling og -behandling på store automatiserede anlæg i energisektoren. Herunder kommer du også til at arbejde med miljørapportering, cyber security og databaser. Dine primære opgaver bliver at:
- Installere og konfigurere history servere.
- Udarbejde miljø- og driftrapporter.
- Arbejde med SQL og store datamængder – fx storage-løsninger.
R. Færch Plast A/S, Holstebro
Vi producerer 24 timer i døgnet året rundt, og vores produktionsapparat består af flere ekstruderlinjer. Vi søger en medarbejder til aftenhold til afvikling af den fastlagte ekstruderplan.
- Betjening af ekstruderlinjen, herunder opstart, overvågning, kvalitetssikring og løbende renholdelse
- Registrering af folie
- Afvikling af planlagt ekstruderplan
Vi tilbyder en spændende og alsidig hverdag med gode kollegaer og et godt arbejdsklima. Desuden tilbyder vi attraktive vilkår som bl.a. sundhedsforsikring, pensionsordning, god kantineordning og en aktiv personaleforening.
As Financial Analyst & Controller, you will be part of the Corporate Controlling Team consisting of five dedicated controllers located both in Odense and Czech Republic. On a day-to-day basis, you will support the business with reliable data analysis and reports (Turnover, Contribution Margin, Inventory, Costs etc.) The following tasks will be part of your area of responsibility:
- Managing the Financial Rolling Forecast Process (continually optimize the process as well as quarterly collect and consolidate input and prepare presentations for Business Review Meetings)
- Controlling of business performance for sales performance, costs, networking capital and other relevant areas
- Ensuring accurate daily financial reporting in close cooperation with internal Business Intelligence department and maintaining reports and systems (e.g. through use of Power BI).
We are looking for an experienced financial profile with a good business understanding and strong communication skills, who are keen on making an impact on business performance as a Financial Business Partner towards internal stakeholders.
As Financial Business Partner, you will be part of the Corporate Controlling Team consisting of five dedicated controllers located both in Odense and Czech Republic.
Your main responsibility will be to support various business areas with financial insights and translating business initiatives in to financial effects.
The following tasks will be part of the responsibility:
- Proactive support and presence in operational and commercial functions as Financial Business Partner
- Tracking of sales and cost performance – follow-up and forecast planning with the business
- Evaluate and support KPI reporting in Orifarm Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a decoration engineer, you use illustrator software to help create the golden decoration sample for the figures that kids all over the world find in their LEGO boxes.
As part of our R&D Processing Novelty Decoration team, you support the global development of all decorated LEGO elements. While part of the team is based at our Kladno Production site in the Czech Republic, you will work alongside 3 teammates at our HQ in Billund, Denmark.
Planning the process from initial design to the production line, you:
- Manage planning of a dedicated novelty graphic portfolio and participate in Novelty Decoration kick-off meetings with designers from the Product Development teams
- Mature graphic design by turning 2D drawings from the designer into production drawings for pad printing, defining the printing processes and materials in close collaboration with both designers and engineering specialists
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund/Czech Republic/United Kingdom
Are you ready to grab the opportunity of working with a wide range of stakeholders and vendors across our global organization? Can you develop and drive strong category management and supplier relationship management programmes?
As a senior category manager, your primary function is to establish strong category management for Distribution and Logistics category spend in EMEA.
You will play a critical role in the full procurement life cycle across the Distribution and Logistics spend, including areas such as air-ocean-road freight, courier and postage, customs & duties, packaging materials, warehousing and 3PL. Distribution and Logistics is an integrated part of the LEGO value chain.
You will be responsible for developing and managing key stakeholder relationships for both new spend and renegotiations.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund or Czech Republic
We are looking for a new team member to help us develop some of the most interesting customers in Middle East and North Africa. The position is temporary and the end date is right now targeted as end of June 2019.
Your tasks will be to adjust and tune just the right parameters in order to grow the market and develop our customer relationships. Becoming part of one of the fastest growing business units in the LEGO Group, you will:
- Be directly responsible for a number of strategically important accounts in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Develop assigned customers across all parameters, including consumer sales growth, in-store, stock management and product portfolio management
- Prepare customer business plans, forecasts and sales plans – at customer and country level where applicable
©2018 The LEGO Group
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S is a world leading manufacturer of cigars and pipe tobacco with annual production of three billion cigars and...
Skandinavisk Tobakskompagni A/S, Søborg
Skandinavisk Tobakskompagni A/S
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is seeking a highly qualified financial management consultant and trainer who will support our program in CAR...
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Den Centralafrikanske Republik