Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
421 job matcher din søgning
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting directly to the CHRO, we are looking for someone with strong experience from an international HR operations role to be overall driver for implementing of a new global HR Operations Center in SimCorp. This includes identifying tasks and priorities for the team as well as building a strong team. Focus will be on implementation of the new Operation Centre as well as continuous improvement of HR deliverables globally.
- Drive and implement the strategic HR priorities and plans for HR Operations globally. This is done in close contact with the HR BPs and Communities of Expertise
- Be the key driver for HR process optimization, improvements and alignment globally in close connection with HR BPs and Communities of Expertise
- Take a strong role in implementation of a new HRIS globally.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join a Fast Growing Biotech Company, entering a new phase
Ascendis Pharma A/S, a visionary and ambitious company, offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a major participant in the further establishment of the structure and function of Commercial Manufacturing.
As Vice President Commercial Manufacturing at Ascendis Pharma you will have responsibility over Commercial Manufacturing/Technical Operations.
Your main tasks are:
- Overall responsibility for CMOs and all technical operations
- Overall responsibility for providing leadership and oversight for the ComMan area in Ascendis
- Provide input to the strategic development of PS as part of the company’s PS Management Team
- Support Proccess Verification/Qualification (PPQ) including parameter studies
- Support filing, launch and preparation for regulatory inspections.
Georg Jensen A/S, Frederiksberg
Would you like to be part of an international concept business with more than 100 years of history? Georg Jensen is a global company with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship.
Georg Jensen A/S is looking for an Account Manager for our Home area. You will be part of our Global Wholesale, Nordic department placed at the headquarters in Frederiksberg, which comprises wholesale for all our product groups: Jewellery, Home, Watches and Silver. You will report to the Sales Manager Home DK.
We offer a challenging position in an international company, where you will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses?
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Does it motivate you to play a key role in a safety, health, environment organization covering worldwide operations?
The overall purpose is to ensure conformance to the Groups SHE (Safety Health Environment) policy and as part of that reducing our environmental footprint, meeting our sustainability goals, and providing a healthy and safe work environment. This is done by providing professional assessment, assistance, information, analyses and guidance.
As the Environmental engineer we’re looking for someone to:
- Assist ROCKWOOL subsidiaries and Group Functions in dealing with environmental and working environment matters and support continual improvement.
- Make Group SHE audits at the factories to ensure compliance to external requirements and conformance to internal standards.
- Provide guidance in the form of the Group’s Mandatory Minimum Requirements, guidelines and best practices.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about software development? Are you motivated by working with new tools and processes? Are you a team player? Do you dare to ask critical questions and challenge existing processes to create better technical solutions?
As a Software Developer, you get a key role in developing Kamstrup’s toolchain, which will support our developers from embedded to systems in delivering high quality products quickly and efficiently.
You will work with automation of processes from idea to production, assess and apply new technologies and tools, as well as guide our developers on the journey towards DevOps, with automatic provisioning of environments and deployment of everything from server software to firmware measurement.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Lantmännen Unibake in Copenhagen
Outgoing role in an international and complex organization with great career prospects
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the financial controlling of a number of international business units within Lantmännen Unibake. You will also take an active role in developing and implementing new accouting manuals, policies, guidelines, etc., and you will participate in cross-functional group projects.
Your main tasks, among others, are:
- Financial controlling of a number of business units
- Controlling of monthly financial reporting in Cognos, including profit and loss, financial position and cash flow
- Financial reporting according to accounting manuals, product costing manuals and P&L structure
- Performing internal controls, fx key control catalogue and visits to business units
- Acting as financial sparring partner towards the business units.
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
The role of Manager, Employee Engagement & Employer Branding has a close link to our People Operations & Development organisation (PO&D). You will work closely together with PO&D to help shape the people and culture agenda through engaging and creative communication.To set you up for success, you will be part of a global communication team where you can tap into functional expertise. With Corporate Brand Communication, you join a team that is responsible for creating and implementing communications programmes designed to protect and enhance the reputation of the LEGO Group.
Your key responsibilities will be to drive and innovate the Employer Branding communication and to create engaging communication around the people and culture agenda.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Gomspace ApS, Aalborg
Ambitiøs spacevirksomhed søger en Teknisk Assistent til PTA
Vi er i fuld gang med at industrialisere vores produktion, og i den forbindelse skal vi have udbygget vores PTA-afdeling med en Teknisk Assistent. Du vil indgå i det eksisterende team, der arbejder med dokumentation og fungerer som bindeled mellem R&D og produktion og de opgaver, der relaterer sig hertil.
Jobbet indeholder følgende arbejdsopgaver:
- Udarbejde arbejdsinstruktioner til egne produktionsprocesser
- Implementere nyt system/værktøj til arbejdsinstruktioner
- I samarbejde med R&D og Manufacturing Engineers etablere masterdata i vores ERP-system på nye produkter.
Elsevier A/S, Aalborg
We are seeking talented and self-motivated Quality Engineers with skills in product testing and enthusiasm for cross-functional teams. You will be joining an agile team in our Aalborg office to help test and maintain world-class products as part of this open ecosystem.
- Work closely with developers and product managers to ensure the quality of the solutions we deliver. In addition to testing, we expect you to collaborate with your team colleagues to inspire developers to develop code that is continuously more testable and to assist product managers on how to test functional and customer requirements
- Schedule, perform and report on test task execution, including system tests, regression testing, and defect tracking
- Develop automated UI tests, and participate in further development of our test frameworks, built upon Selenium WebDriver
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Can you keep a sense of perspective and maintain high standards for Head of Strategic Development?
You will report to the Head of Strategic Development and support him in everyday matters. Your role is vitally important to ensuring that the daily operations of Strategic Development team run effectively and smoothly. Further, you will be a key enabler of the full organizational impact and key contributor to the endeavours of the Strategic Development team.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Strategic Development in daily activities (incl. organisation of meetings, travel and accommodation, interfacing with business segments and other Grundfos departments)
- Contribute to the overall success of newly set up Strategic Development area (incl. Intelligence, Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction)
- Plan and coordinate meetings
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you want to gain valuable experience in a global headquarter of a Med-Tech company? Would you like to play a vital role in the preparation of the market analysis and data consolidation for the Market Intelligence and Business Development team? Then you could be our new Student Assistant to work 15 hours per week, starting in August.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Consolidation of data from subsidiaries and analysis of data (market share, installed base of analyzers, revenues, etc.).
- Oversee all facets of data mining and data management in order to proactively deliver market analysis conclusions. This delivery includes creation of structured databases to automate processes.
- Prepare market analyses and market reports for specific countries to define strategic initiatives.
- Support various strategic initiatives from a data perspective.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to take on responsibility for reaching our ambitious sales targets as Head of Bakery and Protein bars?
You will need strong managerial skills as you will manage an organisation of five highly skilled Application Scientist, technicians and specialists. On a daily basis you need to assist on technical challenges we have in the Bakery and Protein bar department and be involved in NPD application work.
You will develop and drive global category strategies with related marketing activities, sales material, concepts and product training and customer seminars. Your success will be measured on our success rate in customer and application projects as well as internal customer satisfaction.
DTU Compute’s Sections for Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting September 1st, 2018. The project is partially financed by the FORA ETN European project.
Our department DTU Compute is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
At the same time we are an engineering department covering informatics and communication technologies (ICT) in their broadest sense.
Finally, we play a major role in addressing the societal challenges of the digital society where ICT is a part of every industry, service, and human endeavour.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, FrederikshavnNew positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Participate in the overall planning and evaluation of test results team
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a tester with the skills and interest to contribute to our continuous integration agenda. You will be part of creating, extending, maintaining test cases, test plans and producing bug reports during development. You will work closely with your team mates to understand features, stories and implementation. You will be assessing testability of your team's solutions and apply the best suited test approach. Your most important driver should be to ensure the high quality of our software.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with business experts to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculation.
- Providing continuous test feedback to the team and making demos.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing company with the opportunity to influence your own career progression? Could you see yourself working ensuring that our knowledge on our international markets are always up to date? Then you might be the Financial Controller, Universal Robots is looking for.
You will ensure ongoing improvements in our processes and internal procedures, and you create the framework to ensure that our knowledge on each country is always updated. In close cooperation with our Group Financial Controller, your key tasks include:
- Responsible for controlling and reporting for selected subsidiaries
- Assist on external reporting for our American parent company
- Improve material for monthly and annual reports.
Georg Jensen A/S, Frederiksberg
Would you like to be a part of an international concept business with more than 100 years of history where design and exceptional customer service are in focus? Georg Jensen is currently looking for a part-time Sales Associate for the Outlet in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen.
Do you have experience delivering unrivalled customer service? Do you have excellent English & Danish language skills? Would you like to be a part of a premium brand with a strong heritage and a proud tradition of craftsmanship?
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring professional and unique customer experience
- Focus on agreed deliverables by the Store Manager in order to achieve the required financial results