Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
490 job matcher din søgning
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Are you structured and systematic and do you take pride in delivering high quality work on time? Does it motivate you to assist with various administrative tasks and data collection? Then perhaps you are our new assistant operations?
You will be part of our Asset Management Team, who is taking the leading role in the commercial and technical management of our renewable energy projects right from the commencement of commercial operation. One of the team’s main objectives is the optimization of the assets in operation with a focus on cost minimalizing.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Collect, update and register production data for internal and external reporting
- Report to investors and banks
- Assist with administrative tasks such as document handling, filing etc.
NANOVI A/S, Lyngby
With direct report to the CEO, you will be part of a committed and dynamic management team. You will be overall responsible for the design and development strategy for our portfolio and pipeline of medical devices and for the management of a team of 2-3 people handling daily operations related to supply, analysis and research.
- Provide strategic and operational input for new and optimized products
- Manage design and development projects from start to finish
- Manage stakeholders involved in the development process including contractors and consultants
Foundation for Environmental Education, København
FEE er en paraplyorganisation af NGO'er med medlemsorganisationer i mere end 70 lande verden over, der arbejder for at fremme handlingsbaseret uddannelse i bæredygtig udvikling (Education for Sustainable Development – ESD) ved hjælp af positiv indlæring gennem sine fem programmer: Eco-Schools, Young Reporters for the Environment (YRE), Learning about Forests (LEAF), Blue Flag og Green Key.
Med reference til virksomhedens direktør, får du ansvar for alle økonomifunktionens samlede opgaver, fra budgettering over bogføring til årsregnskab, i en organisation med en flad struktur og en uformel tone. Du bliver blandt andet ansvarlig for:
- generel bogføring, herunder afstemninger, afskrivninger og projektregnskaber
- debitorstyring, herunder fakturering og rykning af debitorer
- kreditorstyring, herunder betalinger
- lønkørsel, herunder fordeling på projekter.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to take on responsibility for reaching our ambitious sales targets as Head of Bakery and Protein bars?
You will need strong managerial skills as you will manage an organisation of five highly skilled Application Scientist, technicians and specialists. On a daily basis you need to assist on technical challenges we have in the Bakery and Protein bar department and be involved in NPD application work.
You will develop and drive global category strategies with related marketing activities, sales material, concepts and product training and customer seminars. Your success will be measured on our success rate in customer and application projects as well as internal customer satisfaction.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Frese A/S in Slagelse
International Sales role
This Commercial Engineer position is a newly created role. You will play a vital role in the international marine & industry business segment that Frese is disrupting with its new product portfolio.
As Commercial Engineer you will be the company’s face towards our international customers and will develop the business in collaboration with the Marine & Industrial Sales Team.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Develop sales in selected regions with focus on dynamic technology towards the marine & industrial segment.
- Plan and execute costumer sales meetings with focus on promoting and selling the dynamic valve technology.
- Participate in fairs, symposiums and conferences.
Tetra Pak develops, manufactures and markets process, packaging and distribution systems for dairy products, ice cream, beverages, juice, water, prepared food, and cosmetics.
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions wants to strengthen the organization and is now looking for a technically strong Commissioning engineer/Service technician. You will be part of a strong team of qualified technicians and engineers with a broad network of contact to all teams.
- Prepare material for start-up, take-over and commissioning of plants delivered in cooperation with the project manager
- Participate in FAT test and IO testing
- Start up plants independently
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Frese A/S in Slagelse
Key technical and commercial role
This Product Manager position is a newly created role. You will play a vital role in the international marine & industry business segment that Frese is disrupting with its new product portfolio.
You will be the product manager and owner of the commercialization process for the entire product portfolio for the Marine & Industrial Business Unit.
Your primary tasks will be:
- execution and further development of product development and commercialization roadmap
- support of global sales & marketing team with pricing structure, documentation and quantification of energy savings and other value propositions
- customer technical contact with support on how to use dynamic technology including commercial sparring on new product features and ideas
Ascom, Glostrup or Silkeborg
We are increasing our focus in providing professional services to our clients. Therefore, we are now looking for a clinical consultant who will support the further enhancement of a workflow consulting practice in our healthcare segment.
As our Nordic Clinical Application Consultant, you work with our state-of-the-art Ascom product portfolio and will be responsible of performing workflow analysis, coordinating and conducting end-user training and go-live support, as well as professional clinical consultation for the commissioning of Ascom Applications. The activities will be throughout Denmark and the Nordic Region, why many travel days are expected.
Your background is a public authorized nurse with practical experience of the use of IT-systems, preferably as a key user or system administrator or/and a degree in IT. Alternatively, you may have the equivalent knowledge from clinical departments.
Do you have profound experience with category management and strategic procurement and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Senior Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. You will be working closely together with Procurement and Supply Chain colleagues to drive the category management process including;
- Develop, drive and implement the global category strategy for designated area within CAPEX.
- Align and sign off strategy with key stakeholders within Arla Supply Chain and senior management
- Create and run global tenders for CAPEX, engage in the sourcing process and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. As such, you will be working closely together with technical colleagues, project management teams and business stakeholders to;
- Collaborate and implement the sourcing strategies for respective categories and relevant countries/regions
- Support sourcing strategy through market studies to identify best practices, identify gaps, risks and opportunities as well as to identify new suppliers and develop a robust supplier base.
- Facilitate and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you highly motivated by using best-in-class digital tools and showing your surroundings how easy it is? Then take this strategically important position in ensuring our purchasers best way of using Arla’s sourcing tools and conducting our global e-auctions.
You will step into Procurement Services in Aarhus with 28 skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organisation. You will, as part of a team, take on a role, supporting and developing tools for the category managers.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important projects by ensuring that they are well prepared to use our world class IT tools
- Supporting your colleagues by setting up tenders, conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes, and deep dive analysis for selected categories in Arla
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You will join our central Centre of Excellence for Continuous Improvement (CI CoE) in Global Product Supply – and be part of our global CI Community of +20 highly skilled CI professionals based at sites in Denmark, Ireland and France. The goal of the CI Community is to continuously help to improve the Thinking Way and Behaviours across GPS to strengthen business performance and we will do this through Training & Coaching of People and Facilitation of CI activities and projects. As such you will become a key strategic enabler for the business.
In your role as CI Senior Professional in Global Product Supply you will:
- Act as coach and sparring part (sensei) to GPS leaders globally to foster a CI culture rooted in common Behaviours and a strong common Thinking Way
- Build and enhance capabilities and structures through global CI initiatives with focus on your specific topic
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about HR legal and highly skilled within employment law? Are you a lawyer with specialization in employment law, and would you like to use your legal skills and develop your commercial skills working for one of the largest IT companies in Denmark? If so, we are offering a great career opportunity.
As HR Legal Specialist, you will be based at our office in Ballerup reporting to VP HR Operations. You will join a team of talented HR colleagues responsible for HR legal related matters as well as tasks related to performance and reward systems, analyzing and reports, questions related to the HR annual cycle of work and general HR support. In addition, you will be working closely with our HR Business Partners and your colleagues in the Talent Management team.
FMC Corporation, Harboøre
The overall responsibility in this position is to lead the development of technically feasible controlled crystallization processes for synthesis intermediates and/or final products. As an inherent part of this work, identification and characterization of polymorph structures is also expected. Maintenance and continuous improvement of the crystallization laboratory(ies) equipment is also a responsibility of this role.
- Development of kinetically controlled crystallizations of key process intermediates and active ingredients
- Identification and documentation of key process intermediates and active ingredients polymorph structures
- General support in terms of solid state material characterization (AI, as well as, in the framework of formulation development)
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team, consisting of avid gamers, marketing experts and strong performers.
In your role, you will manage and execute our global product launches and marketing campaigns with focus on branding and event management. You will collaborate closely with your marketing colleagues but also product management and sales.
The variety of tasks include the following:
- Support, manage and execute product launches and marketing campaigns (online & offline)
- Work directly with international marketing and communications teams to ensure that the global strategy is implemented successfully in local markets
- Project coordination and communication of all product communication activities with the objective of supporting our markets, customers and partners
EVBox Nordics ApS, Copenhagen
EVBox is the global leading manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software.
For our team at EVBox Nordics, we are looking for a dedicated Sales Operations Representative. You will be a part of our fast-growing team and will focus on our sales activities, mainly within the Swedish market, but also Denmark, Finland and Iceland from time to time. You will report to our Regional Director Nordics.
What you will do:
- Single point of contact for appointed customers for orders and deliveries
- Operate as the lead point of contact at point of sale and post sale for any and all matters specific to operations and delivery
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
The PANDORA Club is an important part of our digital strategy, which currently has more than 9 million members. As EMEA’s CRM & email marketing specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our markets in optimizing their CRM activities, including email campaigns, lead generation, personalization and loyalty. In addition, you will be a stakeholder in shaping the future strategy of CRM.
We are looking for a data driven and highly skilled CRM & Email Marketing specialist. The candidate will be working closely together with our Global office and our regional lead cluster markets. The main responsibilities will be supporting our markets on CRM activities and to enhance our performance as you will be the go to guy on all CRM related activities. On top of this there is an important task in ensuring that we test, share best practice and improve our email communication based on data.
Dantec Dynamics A/S, Skovlunde
We are looking for a full time Accountant to strengthen our Danish financial department located at the company’s headquarters in Skovlunde. Currently the department consists of 2 employees who are responsible for the bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting for the Danish company, and the consolidated financial reporting for the Dantec group. The department is also responsible for HR and some administrative tasks for the Danish company.
You will be a part of a dedicated, positive and responsible team and you will get a broad variety of assignments ranging from bookkeeping to administrative tasks. The majority of your work will be focused on bookkeeping assignments for the Danish company. You will report to the Controller.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a Laboratory Technician with an interest in microbiology, brewing and / or wine? Do you want to be part of a passionate team where every opinion matters?
We are looking for a Technician who can independently plan experimental work, perform laboratory task with a keen eye for quality and is a team player. You will report your results in a professional manner to our Application Scientists as well as document it in our electronic lab book system (ELN). You will be both working on new product development projects as well as technical sales support tasks from our global sales team.
- Monitoring fermentations biochemically as well as microbiologically
- Small scale beverage fermentations, including chemical and performance analysis using the WineScan, OenoFoss (FOSS) and Axone equipment.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you looking for new challenges and passionate about inventory controlling then you might be interested in a 1-year maternity cover as Inventory controller at LEO Pharma. When joining us, you will work in a stimulating environment with plenty of challenges and development opportunities with the chance to influence your own role.
As Group Financial Inventory Controller in LEO Pharma you will be a part of a team that is responsible for:
- Monthly reconciliations of inventories
- Monthly reconciliation and follow-up on GR IR inventory
- Analyze and calculate inventory provisions
- Monthly calculation of internal profit eliminations incl. forex effect on inventory and CoGS