256 job matcher din søgning
Peak Rekruttering søger for Cryptera A/S i Glostrup
Vi søger en engageret R&D projektleder til at planlægge og drive udviklingsprojekter i et internationalt miljø, hvor faktorer som kryptering, hardware og software spiller sammen med agil udvikling.
- Sætte mål og retning sammen med Produkt Management, partnere og kunder
- Planlægge og sikre projektets fremdrift ved hjælp af agile metoder
- Lede og motivere projektdeltagerne fra både interne og eksterne organisationer
- Koordinere projektdeltagernes indsats sammen med linjelederne
- Styre tid, omkostninger og muligheder for at sikre projektresultater til aftalt tid
- Håndtere risici og ændringer i projekternes retning på en kontrolleret måde
- Rejse ud til kunder og partnere for at afstemme forventninger
- Sammen med dine projektlederkollegaer, sparre på udfordringer og projektledermetoder
- Bidrage til at definere og udføre strategien for projektledelse hos Cryptera.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
We participate in a large, European funded project, which sets out to introduce autonomous vehicles in 4 European cities over the next 4 years. The project is the first of its kind, and together with 16 international partners we will be creating pioneering services, conduct research and implement autonomous vehicles at scale.
Autonomous Mobility will be deeply involved in the project, and so will you, when you join us as an International Project Manager:
What does an International Project Manager do?
Pretty much everything:
- Handle overall project management across Autonomous Mobility’s tasks and responsibilities in the project. You will lead and coordinate work groups and make sure milestones are reached.
- Take part in executing tasks with other partners in different work groups (e.g. state of the art analysis, product development and business model recommendations).
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in audio solutions for gamers and the corporate world. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing a bold growth path and with that an ambitious marketing plan. If insights-driven marketing, worldwide reach and exciting products are, what you are looking for, this may be your opportunity!
More precisely, you can picture yourself doing the following:
- You handle global Marketing Communications projects, including the strategic and operational implementation You ensure that projects are in line with global Marketing strategies, tactics and programs that create interest, demand and recognition for the brand.
- You drive the development of global product launch material and marketing campaigns, ensure that material and implementation of plans are handed over to Sennheiser subsidiaries and country partners for successful implementation.
Do you have experience with and able to turn ideas into profitable business? And do you want to play a vital part in introducing new intelligent sensors for optimizing food production? Then, this is your chance to:
- Set the technical and commercial direction for a newly established business unit looking at trends and ensuring our product roadmap.
- Take on an outgoing role where you are in dialogue with e.g. customers and technology partners.
- Impact the future by helping ensure a more efficient, stable and automated animal production with a great focus on animal welfare and the environment
Would you like to work for a leading consultancy with a global reach and a strong purpose?
We are looking for a senior and excellent Lead Consultant to drive global positioning initiatives in Ramboll.
As our new colleague, you will be responsible for driving our global thought leadership initiative in Ramboll, including:
- Drive content production and development of our online thought leadership platform
- Design and implement PR/spokespersons program to anchor thought leadership agendas in the organisation
- Plan and execute major global events in collaboration with global business units
BESTSELLER, Aarhus & Brande
Are you an ambitious individual with strong business acumen and excellent project management skills? And are you motivated to take the lead on high-profile projects and ensure strict execution based on in-depth financial, commercial and strategic analyses?
Right now, you get the chance to join BESTSELLER on an exciting journey working towards boosting our growth extensively.
As Project Manager in the Business Development team, you will take lead in driving and executing business-critical initiatives for future growth – from problem definition to final implementation. Given your experience, you will primarily be managing longer-term projects across our brands and business units involving Danish and international colleagues as well as external stakeholders. You will oversee your own projects but receive input and guidance from the entire team.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S in Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S is a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer.
As CMC Project Manager for Y-mAbs, you will get the opportunity to contribute to state of the art research and be a part of a fantastic journey. With direct report to SVP Technical Operations, you will manage, coordinate and drive the chemistry, manufacturing and control part of projects in early and late stage development with specific focus on analytical and stability issues.
Also, the coordination of development activities within drug product formulation, assay development, control strategies, and quality control using external vendors together with writing and reviewing the technical content of the regulatory documents for submissions will be some of your tasks.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Esbjerg
Do you want to make your mark on large-scale pre-assembly projects? Are you a skilled team leader with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
Your overall responsibility will be to supervise and perform commissioning tasks within Pre-assembly to complete the tasks on time, within budget and to the highest Health & Safety and Quality standards. You will be in charge of the daily planning and execution of the tasks assigned to you, and make sure that you and your team complete them in accordance with the defined methods processes and procedures.
Our new colleague has a technical background, preferably electrical or similar. You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to motivate and encourage your team to deliver the best possible results. As a person, you are an excellent team player, calm and determined under pressure as well as responsible and hard-working.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Hospital Center Onboarding Manager.
The purpose of the Hospital Center Onboarding Manager role is to develop, coordinate and support implementation of the strategic business plan to train and certify new hospital treatment centers to be able to treat patients with the Novartis Oncology Cell & Gene products.
- Responsible for supporting the efficient and effective onboarding of key treatment centers across Region Europe by coordinating with regional teams and local medical, market access, apheresis, and center managers
- Contribute to effective creation and implementation of the onboarding plan through the onboarding team. Constantly improve the process to ensure efficiency gains
INVISIO Communications A/S, Hvidovre
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing company, with highly skilled employees that works with very advanced communication and hearing protection systems. Systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and work effectively, while protecting their hearing? - then you may be our new highly skilled Supply Chain Planner.
We are looking for a motivated and competent Supply Chain Planner to take responsibility for forecasting-, production- and delivery planning.
In this job, you will gain influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. Every day is different due to the rapid growth of the company where nothing is stationary. As INVISIO continues to grow and expand its activities, you will constantly be challenged and be able to grow professionally as well as personally.
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
The Package Manager, Electrical, will provide technical electrical support throughout the entire construction project. You have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. You will provide technical electrical support for our crew and subcontractors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support construction administration services such as the review of RFIs and submittals
- Perform field inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications and codes for electrical work
- Review electrical drawings, details and specifications as part of a large multi-discipline construction document package
Our team ‘Strategy and Customer’ focuses on building better working financial services. The team specializes in driving strategic, customer centric and operational changes across banks, insurers and wealth managers.
As part of the team, you will join a team of likeminded professionals who go above and beyond to deliver the best results to our clients. Depending on entry-level, your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Identify and pursuit project leads
- Manage own project work streams
- Deliver material and analysis of “client ready” quality
- Help drive the development of our team and EY's culture
INVERTO GmbH, Copenhagen
INVERTO, a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is growing its international business and therefore expanding its footprints into the Nordics. We will be opening a new office in Copenhagen in 2018 and are looking for Project Managers to join our team.
- Independent management of projects and subprojects
- Conduction of workshops and presentations
- Development and implementation of strategies
- Management of your own teams
- Responsibility for supporting clients
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Can you deliver an extraordinary sales growth of MiR robots to some of the biggest brands in the world?
Your responsibility is to project manage the scoping and implementation of multiple pilot projects as a driver for the sales growth in close collaboration with local MiR distributors and sales teams, hereunder:
- Identify and engage with existing and new customers that have an extraordinary potential to apply our robots and applications at their manufacturing sites
- In close collaboration with local distributors and MiR sales teams to facilitate customers' ability to conclude on their investment in MiR robots following the pilot
- Scale long term business contracts between MiR distributors and customers based on pilot projects
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about user-generated content and brand advocacy? Can you create win-win situations for user talent, consumers and the company?
As our new UGC Asset Manager, you will be responsible for scalable integration of user-generated content developed by Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOL). A primary task will be to initiate and evolve a strategic road map for how to further develop integration as well as the tools necessary to secure value optimisation, measure performance and effectively credit and compensate contributors of user-generated content. Reporting to the head of the AFOL Engagement department, you will:
- Lead user-generated content integration from AFOL Engagement activities towards the business to ensure the optimal realisation of user-generated value
- Drive value optimisation of assets through performance analysis and reporting
©2018 The LEGO Group
MAN Diesel & Turbo, HolebyMAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for an experienced Project planner with solid knowledge and experience within project management of long term service contracts. Our new team member will join our 4-stroke team located in Holeby Denmark.
You will play a key role in our Engine Management Concept (EMC). We are a service provider with long term service contracts; our primary focus is to ensure high reliability on 4 stroke Diesel generators.
You will have oversight of several projects within EMC. As a planner in MAN Diesel & Turbo we expect you to plan, facilitate and execute various maintenance activities around the globe, but most importantly deliver on time.
Clipper Group A/S, København
We are looking for an experienced Navision Project Manager with a proven track record of successful Navision implementations.
You will be reporting to the Program Manager, who is responsible for a portfolio of projects, that have interfaces to the Navision and CRM implementation.
Freelancers are welcome to apply as well.
- Project scoping and definition including technical/sourcing strategy of DynamicsNAV and CRM
- Project execution including risk management, issue/progress reporting, projectplanning, change management, resource management and coordination withmajor stakeholders
- Training needs assessment and training strategy, test planning and execution, go-live transition and hypercare
Peak Rekruttering søger for Danpo A/S i Give
Til forædlingsfabrikken i Give søges en ankerperson til LEAN-afdelingen, som består af dig som ene person. Vi er derfor ”på jagt” efter en yderst dedikeret og selvstændig person, som kan få hele holdet med og gå All In på LEAN og procesoptimering på forædlingsfabrikken.
Du vil som projektleder skulle søsætte LEAN-projekter både i produktionen og i det administrative miljø. Projekterne vil variere fra detaljerede procesoptimeringer til nye større implementeringsopgaver – alle med øje for forbedringer.
- Fortsat at udvikle og skabe LEAN-bevidsthed i organisationen
- Foretage værdistrømsanalyser
- Kontrollere udbytter og give away
- Optimering af udstyr, maskiner, emballager, drift og processer.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S søger for VME Simonsen & Wendt A/S i Vodskov
Er du i starten af din karriere og klar til en stejl indlæringskurve? Eller er du en erfaren projektleder, som ønsker at sidde i toppen?
VME er en anlægsentreprenør med ca. 35 medarbejdere, som er langt fremme med projektstyring. Man har blandt andet sin egen procesmodel, som du lærer at anvende, og man inddrager i stor stil håndværkerne i planlægningen på tavlemøder, ligesom man også tænker de andre entreprenørers arbejde ind i planen.
Du laver tidsplaner, styrer økonomien og sørger for bestilling af materialer. Du har kontakten til bygherren og koordinerer med andre entreprenører. Afhængigt af dit erfaringsniveau vil du udføre kalkulations- og tilbudsarbejde, men som minimum giver du input til det. Endelig bliver du direktørens sparringspartner, og du vil deltage i forretningsudvikling samt på sigt netværks- og salgsarbejde.
Hansen Technologies Denmark A/S, Sønderborg
As the leader of the marketing function throughout Europe, the Marketing Director EMEA is a mix of product marketer, lead generation and brand ambassador. This is a pivotal role working between the sales team, regional management and the product management function to maximise lead opportunities and sales in our target markets.
- Full responsibility to develop and deliver a GTM plan that maximises the sales opportunities for the Hansen suite of products in the EMEA market, including positioning new product releases and communicating the key benefits that differentiate our offerings in the marketplace
- Deliver lead opportunities to the sales team through a marketing activity plan of events, content, networking, intelligence gathering, website etc.