28 job matcher din søgning
EG A/S, Ballerup eller Aarhus
EG Citizen Solutions søger undervisningskonsulenter til at forestå train-the-trainer uddannelse af ca. 400 kommunaltansatte trænere, i forbindelse med at landets 98 kommuner skal have et nyt ydelsessystem:
- Arbejder du inden for Ydelses- eller beskæftigelsesområdet i kommunen og/eller har du erfaring med undervisning og udvikling af IT-kursusmateriale til kommunerne eller lignende områder?
- Er du god til at formidle og har du den nødvendige pondus til at kunne udfordre og sparre med kommunerne om, hvordan de får effektiv udnyttelse af deres it-systemer?
Rollen som undervisningskonsulent er meget bred. Du får medansvar for udvikling- og løbende opdatering af kursusmaterialer, udvikling og vedligeholdelse af materialer til e-learning samt gennemførsel af train-the-trainer uddannelsen.
Hempel A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As Head of Technical Training you are in charge of all technical training, delivering best-in-class training solutions, which is truly anchored in people and integrated into behaviour and global business results. You will work closely with the business to define learning gaps based on the strategy and the customer expectations.
You will be responsible for all global technical training, and an important catalyst for a global upskilling of our Technical Service workforce and sales representatives.
In more details, this includes but is not limited to:
- Take full responsibility for the design, delivery and implementation of technical training solutions
- Be our key specialist on training methodology and execution within relevant technical areas
- Evaluate, design, conceptualize, develop and implement foundational technical training to internal and external target groups
LEGO System A/S, Billund, London or Boston
We want to leverage and enhance the LEGO Education learning impact and improve the effectiveness of bringing LEGO® experiences into the classroom – and we need your expertise to do so globally. Your main focus will therefore be to develop the LEGO Education professional development and training strategy globally.
You may be based in either London, Boston, or Billund. If you choose to be based outside of Denmark, the job will involve some travel to Billund but also to key markets approximately 60-80 days per year as you:
- Develop the global LEGO professional development and training strategy, understanding key market needs while ensuring consistency, scalability and local relevancy
- Ensure alignment with the new brand strategy, guidelines and tone of voice to secure the LEGO brand heritage and philosophy we offer in the classroom
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Do you want to help create compelling interactive digital learning that positively affects Danske Banks +18.000 employees and creates value for Danske Bank’s over 1 mio customers?
We are looking for a person who possesses a broad range of general e-learning skills so he or she are able to meet many of the creative needs of our team. You should thrive in a highly engaged work environment where knowledge sharing, collaboration and joint commitment goes hand in hand with delivering high quality learning offerings that creates real value. In our digital learning unit we make compelling interactive media to support the agile transformation, as we believe recurrent feedback loops, fail fast, and extensive user tests are the way to make sustainable, effective services and products.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of DTU
DTU Civil Engineering at Technical University of Denmark is a department with the overall mission of contributing to research, development, innovation and education within the following scientific areas: structural engineering, construction materials, building design, building energy, indoor environment, geotechnics and geology.
The professor will be attached to the section of Design and Processes — one of the six sections comprising the department. This section presently employs 27 people including 7 PhD students.
The position will include travel activities and will have research and educational tasks at the Sisimiut Campus in Greenland as well as in Lyngby, Denmark.
The position involves teaching, research, publication and scientific dissemination at high level, as well as external partnerships – all within building design in the Arctic region.
Are you looking to join a global design company that is growing exponentially, and furthering your career in an international environment?
Kvadrat is the world's leading manufacturer of design textiles. We supply architects, designers and private consumers across the world with textiles and textile-related products.
We are currently looking for a colleague to join our HR department working out of our Danish headquarters in Ebeltoft.
You will be responsible for furthering Kvadrat’s agenda of blended learning. Making learning available for all employees around the world via digital learning. In practice this means selecting and managing a new e-learning platform as well as planning and facilitating learning content through Kvadrat Academy.
Vil du være med til at understøtte DTU's strategi om at være et internationalt eliteuniversitet? Vil du være med til at sørge for, at flest mulige DTU-studerende kan gennemføre ophold på førende udenlandske universiteter?
De primære ansvarsområder vil være:
- ansvar for samarbejde med DTU's partneruniversiteter i en række europæiske lande
- koordination af study abroad events
- det daglige ansvar for vores aktiviteter på sociale medier og opdatering af hjemmeside (Sitecore)
- medansvar for udvikling og gennemførelse af sammenhængende DTU-indsats for stærk udgående udvekslingsmobilitet.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you want to devise our global training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes? Are you experienced in designing, facilitating, and sourcing training initiatives?
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization in Denmark, including facilitating various soft skills learning initiatives for managers and associates in Denmark with focus on Situational Leadership, Crucial Conversations and Building Inclusive Leaders Training
- Be the driving force behind our new Leadership Development Program – LEAD for Growth managing all operational, tactical as well as Strategic aspects of the program in close collaboration with Talent Director
Laerdal Copenhagen A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in developing cutting edge eLearning solutions that can make a difference and help save lives? Come join our innovative eLearning Development Team at Laerdal Copenhagen!
As the Learning Specialist on our Self-Learning Skills Team, you will collaborate with our international business partners and our creative development team to create impactful eLearning solutions that teach hospital employees how to perform quality CPR.
You should have a strong background in learning methodologies and eLearning technologies that can contribute to the development of new enhancements and new products. You will be applying educational methods during the systematic development of instructional specifications to ensure the quality of our eLearning courses. This includes the entire process of analyzing learning needs and goals and developing a delivery system to meet those needs.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Har du en elektronisk og/eller teknisk baggrund, har du lyst til at undervise vore kunder i radarsystemer og blive udfordret ved at skulle arbejde med komplekse systemer og samtidig have stor kundekontakt, så er her en enestående mulighed.
Terma Service & Support er støt voksende og søger derfor endnu en instruktør til Field Services afdelingen, som pt. består af flere superengagerede kollegaer, der gennemfører kurser i elementær radarteknik, signalbehandling, modulfunktioner, betjening, vedligeholdelse og fejlfinding inden for Radar og Defense-området.
Dit primære arbejdsområde bliver at forberede og afholde forskellige typer af radar kurser på Terma i Lystrup og ude i verden samt opdatere og udvikle nyt kursusmateriale. Med vores kundemasse, som kommer fra hele verden, må du være klar til at undervise kursister fra alle kulturer og religioner.
Maersk Training A/S, Esbjerg
Would you like to work as part time instructor on our maritime courses, with high focus on maritime safety?
Central to the position is to set high personal and professional standards and ensure the highest level of customer service is the forefront of course delivery. In addition to delivering the practical training on the courses, the role requires proactive contribution related to the tasks before and after the course.
- Deliver the practical training on the maritime boat courses to the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction in corporation with the existing pool of maritime instructors.
- Support the lead instructor on the maritime FRB, MOB and Lifeboat courses.
- Prepare boats, equipment and materials in due time before and after the practical part of the courses.
People & Performance A/S, Horsens og Holte
- for large international organisations
People & Performance design, develop and facilitate tailored leadership training and corporate academies ensuring a close link between business development and leadership. Our approach to leadership development secures active application and integration of new knowledge into daily work and thereby anchor new knowledge into business impact – we make it stick.
We have been growing ever since we were established back in 2004. We have maintained focus on growing and developing our business with action, team play and excellent quality as our trademark!
For our exceptional team which creates unique results and develops solid concepts, we are looking for a strong international profile who can deliver high-quality leadership training to our international customers from the outset. You will be working out of our offices in either Horsens or Holte.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
LIFE – a department within the Novo Nordisk Foundation is now setting up a vibrant, collaborative workspace in Copenhagen bringing together creators from different learning and teaching disciplines. LIFE has received a DKK 123 million grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation in connection with its establishment and expects to receive an additional appropriation of DKK 1.6 billion towards its further development over the next 10 years.
Working closely with the LIFE team, the Officer, Learning Packages will be responsible for:
- Developing experimental learning packages within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (called the STEM subjects) to teachers and students in primary, lower-secondary and upper-secondary schools (STX, HTX and HF) in collaboration with other team members and external stakeholders
På IT-området er der et stort og stigende behov for efter- og videreuddannelse, og erhvervsakademiet Copenhagen Business Academy...
Copenhagen Business Academy, København K
Mængden af vores kurser og undervisning vokser, og vi har derfor brug for en dygtig AC-fuldmægtig til at understøtte drift og...
KU - SCIENCE - NBI, København Ø
UCN’s særkende er, at vi lægger særlig vægt på at forbinde vores undervisning til praksis.
University College Nordjylland - Hobrovej, Aalborg
University College Nordjylland (UCN) Teknologi, søger til ansættelse pr. 1. september 2018 en international medarbejder til en 30 timers...
University College Nordjylland - Teknologi og Business - Sofiendalsvej, Aalborg SV