28 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Silkeborg
Are you excellent in research and eager to make a difference for a strong brand? And are you a strong strategic thinker that can transform customer insights into new business opportunities and global strategy? Then you might be our new Customer Insights Manager for the Danfoss Radiator Thermostat business.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing customer insight processes in TRV business and securing a consistent setup for customer insights, e.g. image level, price elasticity and respondent setup
- Identifying new strategic and business opportunities based on customer insights to reshape our image and build new concepts
- Scoping and designing quantitative and qualitative surveys in close cooperation with research agencies, markets and colleagues
Indrykket 14. december
Cobham SATCOM, Pandrup or Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Global Customer Complaint Coordinator to take functional ownership for the customer complaint handling process from start to end, interfacing to other groups involved in customer complaints, (RD, Operations, Ordre Handling, Shipping, etc)
As a Global Customer Complaint Coordinator your main responsibilities will involve:
- Drive Root Cause investigation and corrective actions across the Business Unit. Prepare customer response.
- Through data analysis propose and drive systemic corrective actions and Continuous Improvement activities across SATCOM
- Participation in other QA/QC tasks as needed
Indrykket 13. december
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a structured and commercially driven Analyst with superb communication skills? Do you have experience with working in a complex and everchanging retail environment?
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst for the EMEA Retail Operations team, who can contribute to the continuous improvement of sales and KPI performance across the region through analysis, identification of opportunities and dialogue with key stakeholders.
The Commercial Analyst has the following main responsibilities:
- Sales and KPI analysis and identification of opportunities across stores in the region (quantitative and qualitative analyses on e.g sales, sell-in, sell-out, sell-through, Retail KPIs, current and future trends)
- Sales performance monitoring per collection/drop/seasonality/product category
- Monitoring and tracking impact of promotional activities and contests in the EMEA markets
Indrykket 12. december
Twinbody ApS, Copenhagen
As a UX designer, you will take lead on our design efforts from start to end. We’re looking for someone crazy creative as well as experienced in digging into data, thinking out user scenarios and hypotheses, understanding and uncovering UX factors, building prototypes, launching user tests and laying the final touch, bringing the feature to pixel perfection.
With Twinbody you will
- Lead the overall visual design and rebranding of Twinbody as a social female health brand.
- Identify and drive key growth and UX initiatives to optimize the users’ lifecycle. You will work on easing the users' onboarding and getting them connected with one another better, faster and more genuine than any other health app.
What we offer besides the salary
- Relocation package for the right candidate
- Flexible working hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
Indrykket 6. december
Fertin Pharma, Vejle
As part of an ambitious growth strategy we are looking for a structured and analytical Marketing Manager (MM) with excellent communication skills and profound ability to digest large amounts of data, qualitative insights into concrete and convincing concepts. The MM will own the marketing agenda on corporate level, e.g., market and consumer insights, mapping of NRT/NCP offerings across key markets, marketing concepts, sales pitch support.
- Owner of developing a convincing, coherent and best in class marketing package for each of the concepts that Fertin Pharma aspires to sell globally. Close cooperation with both Business Development and Sales to ensure cutting edge communication, aligned structure, and same look and feel across all touch points
- Support strategy development, business & account plans as well as projects with customers and market insights rooted in structured analyses
Indrykket 23. november
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world's leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate who would like to...
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, København
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, 13. december
Design School Kolding, together with LEGO House are looking for a PhD student with a special interest in play experience to contribute in...
Designskolen Kolding, Kolding
Jobcenter Kolding, 13. december
An associate professorship is a full-time and permanent position starting on 1 August 2018 or as agreed upon.
Aarhus BSS, Herning
Jobcenter Herning, 12. december
Applicants are invited to apply for a two-year postdoctoral position that will start 1st July 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter), to...
Arts, Aarhus C
Jobcenter Århus, 12. december
The School of Communication and Culture invites applications for an assistant professorship or an associate professorship in applied...
Jobcenter Århus, 11. december
The Danish Refugee Council assists refugees and internally displaced persons across the globe: we provide emergency aid, fight for their...
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, København
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, 11. december
Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (IVH), Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen invites...
Institut for Veterinær- og Husdyrvidenskab, Frederiksberg
Jobcenter Frederiksberg, 11. december
As a senior product specialist within our Joint Replacement division, you will be responsible for the sales and related activities for Sjælland You will...
Jobsincopenhagen, 11. december
The School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University, Department of Linguistics, Cognitive Science and Cognitive Semiotics (LICS) is...
Jobcenter Århus, 6. december