Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
77 job matcher din søgning
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Are you an experienced UX leader that delights in the creation of beautiful and human-centric technology experiences?
As Head of UX, it will be up to you to lead the improvement of current solutions and the development of new solutions. As such, you will define the luxury level of audio experiences, building on the constantly evolving technological ecosystems of our partners.
Concretely, you will function as a programme manager, creative visionary, salesperson, problem solver and standard-bearer, as you:
- Lead and manage a team of 7 UX professionals placed in Struer and Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
- Translate insights and overall strategic direction into executable UX projects
- Collaborate with design managers and the R&D platform team on the UX direction for new products
As senior legal counsel at our HQ in Hedehusene, you will be a key collaborator for our top management as we look to expand our Group Legal Team.
You will not only be a trusted advisor on long-term decisions, you will also lead actual M&As from a legal perspective. You will enter the project from the very beginning and keep the complete overview of the transaction during the integration and post-closing phase – advising your colleagues on specific issues throughout.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead M&A processes, i.e. negotiations, structuring due diligences, transactional support, planning, etc. from a legal perspective
- Structure, plan and follow up on transactions and ensure that transactions are properly integrated
- Provide legal support on legal matters related to company law, capital market law and compliance in general
Curia recruiting on behalf of Scanmarket A/S in Solbjerg
Are you capable of managing internal and client-facing sourcing projects? You now have the change to become a part of the team at the leading provider of eSourcing system in Europe and the U.S.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant, who can manage all aspects of Scanmarket’s internal and client-facing sourcing projects. You will get the opportunity to cooperate with a wide variety of large, international organizations and get a great insight into their procurement and sourcing projects – part of your role will be assisting them with data analysis and strategic advice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, facilitate and execute sourcing projects within a wide variety of companies and product categories.
- Develop robust eSourcing strategies and recommendations to support your clients’ decision-making.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
Use your purchasing knowledge in one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry. This is a unique opportunity to gain an international network and to impact our purchasing activities while taking on a steep learning curve.
Your overall task will be to prepare and execute purchasing orders for either 3rd party components and/or parts for our workshop production, depending on your profile and your area of expertise.
More specifically, you:
- Evaluate and negotiate with vendors based on their product quality, cost, and delivery times.
- Create purchase orders.
- Approve order confirmations and invoices.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
As our IT & Multimedia Project Manager you would be in charge of the technical side of our business. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with all aspects of IT and tech related tasks, and collaborate with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Manage our offshore video editing team and collaborate with external freelancers
- Maintain and develop our cloud/server/backups/network
- Manage video and audio resources from our events (storing, backup, editing, distributing)
What do we offer?
- High level of responsibility from the get-go
- A key role in successful execution of our events
- An opportunity to become a big part of our Online Platform development
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Do you have experience with R&D purchasing? And can you balance creativity and innovation with structure and timely production? As a material development purchaser, you play a key role in the development of the shoes that hit the shelves in seasons to come.
You will work closely with our suppliers as well as with your colleagues in Portugal, and you will also attend fairs and conferences to gather inspiration and seek out new suppliers and materials. Specifically, you:
- Pre-order textiles with a focus on delivery and colour matching for new products in development
- Offer technical guidance and support to project leaders and gather input and specialist knowledge from suppliers
- Benchmark cost avoidance, negotiate with suppliers and consider existing or similar materials to identify the solution that offers the highest quality at the best price
Roi Rekrytering Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of Royal Canin in Copenhagen
Royal Canin is looking for a Supply Planner to be placed at our Nordic HQ in Copenhagen (Ørestad). If you have previous experience from logistics or supply chain, are passionate about FMCG/pet nutrition and would like to be part of an organization where you without doubt will develop professionally – then we are looking for you!
As Supply Planner you will ensure continuity of supply of products, from source of manufacture to warehouse, in order to achieve a smooth route to market. You support all markets across Nordics.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily managing the supply chain and logistic operations effectively and efficiently to timely meet customer demands (purchase from factory based on forecast, make sure transport is carried out efficiently and on time, order adjustments etc.)
With this course you get a unique opportunity to obtain a fundamental understanding of SAP, thus improving your job prospects considerably.
There is a great shortage of staff with SAP knowledge. With a SAP certification you are closer to your your goal for employment with one of the large SAP companies.
Why not learn SAP in the original language - English? In addition, all SAP companies in Denmark only use English as the system language. Therefore, it is a definite advantage to take the course in the original language.
We are on the lookout for a detailed Risk Analyst with a commercial mindset, who wants to develop further in an international bunker company. Do you thrive in a role where no days are the same, and where you can put both your professional expertise and your flair for building relations into play? Then, this might be the right position for you.
Areas of focus
- Handle internal standard requests and quote directly to the traders
- Act as the go-to person for traders with requests for contractual business floating/fixed
- Purchase physical and unwind hedges towards paper trading
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Would you like to coordinate cross-functional teams while broadening your perspective and getting a deep understanding of our supplier product realisation process?
In this new role, your main responsibility will be to ensure that externally sourced products and services required by our Stage Gate Model projects are sourced and delivered in line with overall project timings. You will coordinate the process from definition to delivery, which entails collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders across the VELUX® organisation.
Doing so, you will help ensure that we achieve more efficient processes by spending more time in the initial phases and strengthening our cross-functional collaboration.
Are you structured, do you thrive with solving administrative tasks, and would you like the chance to become part of a sharp and dedicated sales team in a strong, international fashion brand?
You become part of a dynamic team in SELECTED FEMME’s sales department, where you become a central person in many ways. You will first and foremost assist the Sales Responsibles, Sales Representatives and key accounts in a fast-moving and hectic everyday life.
This includes following up on deliveries, handling orders as well as ensuring that both the sales organisation and key accounts receive all the necessary information. You are responsible for the administrative handling of selected key accounts and will function as the link between key accounts, the partners and SELECTED FEMMES’s buying department.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Wroclaw
As a Strategic Buyer in Danfoss Power Solutions, you will be responsible for a range of strategic procurement activities to ensure supplier performance and development on both short- and long-term basis. In doing so, you will be working across several globally operating functions and in particularly serve as the link between Supply Chain and external suppliers. Reporting to Senior Procurement Manager, Frank Lennart, will be mainly focus on the local and global market sourcing.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To Coordinate Production Parts Approval Process for changes and new projects including worksheets, and purchase orders
- The first escalation point for supply and/or quality issues including documentation of supplier performance
- Drive capacity management towards suppliers
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For Satair’s headquarter near Copenhagen Airport, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our operational Procurement team within Supply Chain.
With reference to the Head of Procurement Vendor Parts Europe, you will join our team of 10 dedicated Procurement Specialists. You will take on a key role within our Supply Chain to coordinate and ensure an efficient material flow from suppliers to our warehouses around the world. This includes close collaboration with key stakeholders internally and externally with the main goal of providing our customers with the highest possible service and delivery performance.
- Placement of purchase orders (POs) with suppliers, triggered by customer requests or requisitions generated by Operational Planning
- Follow-up on confirmation dates, shipment dates and tracking of goods in transit
- Coordinate information between suppliers and our Customer Order Desk
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join a strong team of 40+ marketeers in LEGO Retail Marketing, located in Billund, London and Enfield offices. Here, you serve as an important link between the Global Product & Planning team, our brand partners and market intelligence teams in the LEGO Group. Furthermore, the Senior Strategic Planner is responsible for LEGO Retail shopper insight efforts, driving the overall knowledge about our shoppers, path to purchase, retail channels, trends etc.
In more detail, you will:
- Secure a strong foundation of knowledge, insights, and strategy for the marketing teams to develop the yearly retail marketing plan, channel communication and store concepts.
- Recommend marketing priorities in the global marketing plan
- Provide inputs on global theme concepts and assortment strategies on behalf of LEGO Retail.
©2018 The LEGO Group
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
MHI Vestas has over the last couple of years focused on establishing and implementing an IT organisation as well as launching a new ERP system (MS Dynamics AX). We are now looking for an Operational Purchaser to join and assist in strengthening our IT organisation.
You will be responsible for most of the operational tasks related to IT purchasing, and you are expected to assist in ensuring a smooth and effective operation of our daily activities within IT. You will build and maintain good and close relationships with your stakeholders – both internally within IT as well as outside of IT (primarily in Finance) and towards our external vendors.
You will also be responsible for:
- Create, maintain and follow-up on purchase orders
- Validate invoices against deliveries (in close collaboration with internal project managers and other stakeholders)
Gram Equipment A/S, Kolding
We are looking for an experienced Technical Purchaser with documented negotiation skills for an exciting position in a market leading company
As our new Technical Purchaser, you are responsible for tasks linked to sourcing and supplier relationship management. In doing so, you will work closely with colleagues throughout Gram Equipment when managing projects, driving tenders and negotiating prices.
You will have the following main responsibilities:
- Place orders to due dates from chosen competent suppliers.
- Expedite overdue orders and highlight delays to Production.
- Supplier management to ensure relationships are maintained.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is currently looking for a motivated student assistant who can actively take part in activities across Global Thrombosis Strategy Team.
By joining LEO Pharma Global Thrombosis Strategy Team (GTS) as a student assistant you will enter a truly international company headquartered in Denmark with operations globally.
You will be part of a highly competent and dedicated team that ensures compliance according to legislation and supports our line of business and the overall LEO Strategy. Your key tasks are to provide the team with administrative support by arranging all logistics related to travelling and meetings and on-boarding of new employees, handle vendor purchase orders and invoices and support our communication team when updating internal platforms.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Har du nogle års erfaring fra en koordinatorrolle, og drømmer du om et job, hvor du virkelig kan udfolde alle dine evner og udvikle dig selv? Så behøver du ikke lede videre. Du kommer til LEO Pharma på det måske mest spændende tidspunkt i virksomhedens historie.
Grundlæggende handler dit job om at supportere Global Regulatory Affairs med en meget bred vifte af opgaver. Det er dig, der får en hel masse vigtige processer og opgaver til at glide. En væsentlig del af opgaverne er funderet i vores IT system GLOBE, som du derfor bliver superbruger af. Du skal:
- Blive superbruger og derfor også supportere kolleger på vores IT-system GLOBE
- Supportere ledelsen med komplekse Purchase Orders og kontrakter etc.
- Supportere ledelsen ved planlægning og afvikling af store events, møder m.m.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma har sat det meget ambitiøse mål at blive verdens førende lægemiddelvirksomhed inden for behandling af hudlidelser. Derfor er vi i gang med at transformere hele virksomheden på tværs af systemer, processer, produktionsapparat, organisering… Og det er her, at du kommer ind i billedet.
Dit fokus bliver koordination og support til vores tværorganisatoriske projekter, der involverer rigtig mange interessenter og har overlappende deadlines etc. På den vis er kommunikation et helt afgørende omdrejningspunkt og værktøj. Du skal kunne formidle dine budskaber enkelt og tilgængeligt med forståelse for vidt forskellige typer af modtagere med vidt forskellige faglige og kulturelle baggrunde.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Play a significant part in developing game-changing sourcing and procurement strategies in the offshore wind industry
Are you looking for a position where you can use your sourcing knowledge and experience to build strong and beneficial supplier relations? Do you have excellent negotiation and collaboration skills?
You will support the Category Manager with tactical and operational tasks. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of suppliers within the Hydraulics & Mechanical category and secure that they deliver on the agreed targets. You will support the factories on escalated supplier issues, and in order to secure best utilisation of resources, you will support across categories when needed.