Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
56 job matcher din søgning
Gubi A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to work in an innovative & dynamic design brand environment? Do you have a passion for interior & furniture design and strong experience within retail? Now you have the possibility to join the passionate GUBI team, as we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our flagship store in Møntergade, Copenhagen.
As Assistant Store Manager you are supporting our Store Manager with the daily operation of the store, from developing and managing the sales team to handling store inventory and sell-out figures. In the Store Manager’s absence you will serve as Manager, performing the responsibilities of managing staff meetings, training and the overall management of the store.
You will be the front line of our value chain, so you must act as a true GUBI ambassador, securing a high level of customers satisfaction through excellent service and brand knowledge - whilst ensuring the GUBI Store maintains an outstanding visual look.
A-TEX A/S, Herning
Drømmer du om at blive en del af et internationalt og udviklende arbejdsmiljø, hvor du kommer til at arbejde med Brand Identity på professionelt niveau med nogle af tekstilbranchens største internationale kunder?
Så kan vi tilbyde dig et 2-årigt traineeforløb, hvor du vil blive klædt på til at arbejde selvstændigt som Brand Coordinator efter endt traineeforløb.
Du opnår fagligt og indgående kendskab til salg, logistik og indkøb på tværs af landegrænser og kommer til at følge hele processen fra igangsætning af opgaven til levering hos kunden. Du bliver en del af et internationalt samarbejde med kollegaer på vores mange forskellige landekontorer og får indsigt i forskellige kulturer og måder at arbejde sammen på.
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
KEVIN.MURPHY is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of high-end hair care products that are sold in professional salons throughout the world. We are in search of a full-time Supply Chain Coordinator who will report to the Supply Chain Manager Europe and will be coordinating many parts of the Supply Chain with primary focus on operational activities for the whole EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- SKU Creation
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Management
This is an amazing opportunity for a professional who is serious about their work and this industry. If this sounds like you, and you want to join our team, please see the application instructions below.
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Hans Følsgaard A/S, Køge
Har du lyst til at gøre karriere i et skandinavisk teknikhus med stærk international indflydelse? Synes du, at salg og kundekontakt er spændende? Så vælg en uddannelse, der sikrer, at det teoretiske kombineres med det praktiske.
Uddannelsen er 2-årig og indeholder blandt andet fast base i Køge i vores industridivision, som dækker forretningsområderne el-teknik, elektronik, kabel og automation.
Som praktiksted tilbyder Hans Følsgaard A/S:
- uddannelse i en nærværende og dynamisk virksomhed med højt til loftet og plads til begejstring
- gode og glade kolleger.
CGI Danmark A/S, Aarhus eller København
Vi tilbyder nu et spændende og udfordrende job som senior konsulent i vores Corporate Performance Management-team. Vi sætter i teamet en ære i at levere de bedste løsninger og konstant at holde os up to date på, hvad der sker inden for Performance Management.
Hos CGI har vi momentum og overhaler mange af vores konkurrenter. Vi har adgang til nogle af verdens mest avancerede og gennemtestede teknologier og har brug for endnu flere dygtige medarbejdere, så vi fortsat kan indfri vores ambitioner om at vokse og samtidig være de bedste.
Du vil i jobbet som senior konsulent få ansvar for bl.a.:
- rådgivning, analyse og design af løsninger – med udgangspunkt i kundens situation og processer og baseret på den valgte software
- sparring med og rådgivning til kunder i relation til budgettering, forecasting, konsolidering og analyse.
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Would you thrive in an international, growing and dynamic company based in Allerød?
The position holds a broad responsibility within planning and driving tender process of various power plant equipment or system packages. You will also negotiate and work out large contracts and establish supplier and cooperation contracts. Furthermore you will work with:
- Commercial contract management (incl. change orders, claims and settlements)
- Developing and implementing category and supplier strategies
- Identifying and implementing new suppliers in cooperation with the Engineering Department and developing and maintaining our supplier relations
Aramark Workplace Solutions, Lille Skensved
Aramark Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Facilities Administrative Assistant to join our team in Ejby, Denmark. The Facilities Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager with the day to day facilities services on site. The objective of the role is to support the smooth delivery of facility services to enable production to operate at maximum efficiency in an organised and safe environment.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing the administration of the Realtime-FM ticket queue assigning tickets, ensuring work is completed within SLA and the system data is kept current
- Support the production of technical, financial and general reports in conjunction with the site FM
- Co-ordinating the arrival of contractors onto site ensuring appropriate approvals are in place
Would you like to be part of a strong Danish valuation team? Do you have an international mind set and are you prepared to collaborate across borders and travel in connection with training and projects?
As we are expanding, we are looking for senior analysts and managers for our team. You are to assist our clients in determining the value of their businesses, intellectual property and other intangibles. Your focus will be on the following three services:
- Valuation support in relation to transactions
- Financial statement valuations, e.g. purchase price allocations and impairment testing
- Tax valuations, i.e. asset and legal entity valuations
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, AarhusAre you looking for a position where you can apply your skills within planning, coordination and multi-tasking? Would you like to be part of an international organisation, and do you see yourself as an all-rounder/generalist finding motivation in many different tasks?
We are looking for a Management Assistant to join our Finance department at the headquarters in Aarhus N. The position is a 12 months maternity cover, lasting from August 2018 until August 2019.
As a Management Assistant with reference to the Deputy CFO, you will play an administrative and supporting role related to Finance Management, managers, colleagues and external partners.
Nordic Power Partners, Søborg
Would you like to be part of developing renewable energy projects in emerging markets?
Nordic Power Partners cover all phases of development, construction and operation of wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects within developing countries.
As our new Legal Manager, you will be part of an international legal team in our office in Copenhagen providing advice to NPP and our shareholders, European Energy and the Danish Climate Investment Fund.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of contracts, e.g.
- Researching national tariff and subsidy regimes as well as other regulations relevant for our business.
- Participating in and conducting complex business negotiations.
- Performing risk assessment and legal due diligence of projects and transactions.
Til vores PIECES-butik i Fields søger vi en udadvendt og serviceminded salgsassistent på 30 timer ugentligt.
Som salgsassistent er din primære opgave at give vores kunder den bedste service og sørge for, at butikken er præsentabel. Det er vigtigt, at du er åben og imødekommende. Som salgsassistent i PIECES får du mulighed for at blive uddannet gennem forskellige workshops, hvor du lærer om fx salgsteknik, kommunikation og butikkens nøgletal.
- Servicere kunder
- Varetage salgs- og merchandisingaktiviteter
- Assistere butikschefen i den daglige drift.
Nu har du muligheden for at blive en del af PwC’s voksende Deals-team i en stilling med primært fokus på udarbejdelse skræddersyede finansielle modeller i Excel. Vi oplever markant vækst i rådgivningsforretningen, og vi ønsker derfor at styrke vores team med en ny dygtig og ambitiøs kollega.
Vi leder efter en kandidat med 2-5 års erfaring til en stilling som enten Senior Consultant eller Manager i Deals. Vi forventer at du har afsluttet en økonomisk kandidatuddannelse som eksempelvis cand.merc., cand.polit. eller cand.oecon. og har et udpræget flair for Excel og lignende værktøjer. Derudover forventer vi at du brænder for finansielle udfordringer og ønsker at tage del i vores fremadrettede succes.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Would you like to work in a fast paced, dynamic and international setting with committed colleagues? Do you have sourcing experience, good communication skills and a systematic workstyle? Then you might be the one we are looking for to enhance our successful Operational Purchasing team.
You will join the Operational Purchasing team – we are currently 5 persons in the team.
As an Operational Purchaser, you will be allocated to different projects. You will be involved in 2 projects at a time and you will work closely together with the responsible project teams.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- PO Management such as creating purchase orders, monitor and resolve errors as required.
- Responsible for timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet order requirements.
- As an assigned project team member to establish, present and maintain project procurement plans.
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have a high level of self-motivation and initiative, and do you thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment? Abacus Medicine is looking for a highly structured PA and Executive Secretary with a “can-do” attitude and positive mindset.
You will have responsibilities within a wide range of tasks for the CEO and the Executive Board. You will be in charge of prioritizing inbox and calendar management for the CEO on a daily basis, and communicate with all relevant stakeholders. Furthermore you will help prepare materials and arrange for minutes of meetings and actions derived from the monthly Management meetings. Abacus Medicine has offices and stakeholders in many countries and it is therefore essential that you can communicate naturally and confidential with all levels of the organization.
Nordic Retail Group søger for Dyson i København
Dyson går ind i skønhedskategorien med lanceringen af deres nyeste teknologi indenfor hår, nemlig den prisvindende føntørre – supersonic. Hvis du elsker skønhed og innovation, er denne rolle for dig!
Vi søger en skønhedsentusiast med passion for innovativt teknologi, til at repræsentere Dyson. Som Dyson expert/stylist vil du specialisere dig i at levere spændende demonstrationer og stylinger på kunder, med fokus på den nye hårtørrer, samt basis viden omkring Dysons andre produktlinjer.
- være kundeorienteret og yd altid en service udover det sædvanlige
- fang forbrugernes opmærksomhed med energiske demonstrationer samt stylinger
- hold orden og renlighed omkring dit arbejdsområde.
Biosyntia ApS, Copenhagen
Analytical Chemist for an accelerating metabolic engineering company
The candidate will be responsible for strategic implementation of analytical chemistry to enable detection and quantification of metabolites and small molecule products. This includes purchase and installation of an LC-MS, development, and set-up of analytical assays, preparation and running of samples on HPLC and LC-MS, data analysis as well as presentation and discussion of results with the rest of the team and external partners.
Immediate areas of responsibility:
- Development of LC-MS and HPLC methods and protocols. Preparation and running of samples on LC-MS and HPLC. Analysis of data using computer software and statistics.
- Coordination with strain engineers and fermentation scientists to optimize collaboration and ensure efficient sample handover and data reporting.
GML-HR A/S recruting on behalf of ONE A in Kolding
ONE A was born in 2008, through a desire to fill a gap in the industry for smart-home technology made from the finest materials. Since the inception, we have expanded into a global player with sales in 40 countries, while becoming the preferred solution for many award-winning architects, designers and engineers.
We purchase our products for high end residential, high end retail and for 5*+ hotels and restaurants.
We have built our brand around the principle of marrying lighting and smart technology together with artisan crafts and aesthetics design - creating an architectural system that brings functionality and harmony into any living environment – without compromising on quality.
Stark Group A/S, Søborg
Would you like to take part in a unique business adventure with the biggest building merchant operator in the Nordics? Are you eager to join a high-performing team with great ambitions? Then stop looking and come join us! We have exactly what you are looking for.
Your time will be divided into supporting STARK GROUP SOURCING with analytical work, process development, tool maintenance, as well as handling different administrative assignments and smaller projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving analytical and administrative processes related to sourcing activities in each country and on group level
- Participating in developing and optimizing sourcing processes
- Securing usage and updates of our extensive tool kit e.g. our Nordic Sourcing portal.