3 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank International, based in Luxembourg since 1976, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S in Denmark. We serve wealthy clients who have chosen to live outside the home markets of Danske Bank Group. We are specialised in International Private Banking and provide advisory services on investment and asset management as well as inheritance and tax planning. We have dedicated teams to serve our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Assistant to join the Client Assistant Team for a 6-12 months period to cover a maternity leave starting in 2018.
- Keep direct contact with our clients handling various incoming queries regarding the clients’ account, MasterCard, eBanking, payments etc.
- Deliver proactive services
- Coordinate client queries with other internal business units and external cooperation partners
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
We would like to complete our Center of Expertise team with a Food Technologist who will be responsible for our mixing test facility and analysis lab as well as for supporting internal and external customers with food-, mixer- and process technology expertise.
- Translate application requirements to machine and process design (i.e. be the link between food applications and the process or mechanical design engineers)
- Support internal and external customers regarding portfolio, food applications and mixer technology
- Manage Scanima mixer test facility and analysis lab
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you want influence on technical documentation of machinery for the Ice Cream Industry?
As a Technical Editor at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, you will become part of the Engineering department in an internationally leading company, where you will have dynamic working days in close collaboration with Mechanical/Automation and Hard-Ware Designers.
- Create technical documentation (user manuals and electronic spare part catalogues) of Processing Equipment in support of Field service engineers and end users
- Acquire product knowledge through collaboration with Product Development and Engineering teams
- Incorporate into content and ensure all documents meet legal requirements and company standards