1.181 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As part of Group Treasury you will, among others, be taking active investments decisions within the fixed income and derivative markets, capital optimization, interact with both internal and external stakeholders and be involved in different projects.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and structuring the bank’s balance sheet, liquidity and capital.
- Organize and manage the group’s liquidity flow from trading activities with customers across the world with complex regulatory requirements, including stress testing, contingency planning and structured funding schemes.
- Proactively manage regulatory liquidity requirement ratios.
- Develop and run the bank’s funds transfer pricing models with respect to capital and liquidity ensuring optimal use of capital and liquidity
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be part of a strong team of developers responsible for groundbreaking audio solutions? Does the prospect of contributing with your own ideas that may push the boundaries within audio technology sound appealing?
As a software developer, you will become a part of the software engineering department that developed the software for Jabra Engage and Jabra Sport Pulse, the first headset in the world that measures heart rate via your ears.
Together with your fellow members of our embedded software team, and in close cooperation with the application software and software testing teams, you will take part in maintaining and developing GN Audio's software platforms for current and future products.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a career as an IT Consultant? Do you have a passion for creating business value and want to develop your career with the LEGO Group?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in the business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly.
As an Junior IT Consultant, you can expect to:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users.
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects.
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee daily activities and support the creation and implementation of our long-term strategies, you will help maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth in the transformation of Legal to positively impact our customers and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess a mixture of skills, as this role involves various tasks with a lot of moving parts, and therefore is required to have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
You will be a trusted advisor to the General Counsel and his team, with your primary tasks to support and drive the transformation journey that Legal is embarking on for the coming years, ensure that all business systems and communication tools are managed and provide administration and general support to the team.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about software development? Are you motivated by working with new tools and processes? Are you a team player? Do you dare to ask critical questions and challenge existing processes to create better technical solutions?
As a Software Developer, you get a key role in developing Kamstrup’s toolchain, which will support our developers from embedded to systems in delivering high quality products quickly and efficiently.
You will work with automation of processes from idea to production, assess and apply new technologies and tools, as well as guide our developers on the journey towards DevOps, with automatic provisioning of environments and deployment of everything from server software to firmware measurement.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have working knowledge within tax reporting to SKAT, FATCA and CRS? Do you want to be part of a growing team where you have a say in how we work and where you can develop even deeper insights into the world of tax reporting and Danske Bank? Then this position could become yours!
You will become part of a team where you will play a supporting role to the three team coordinators on tax reporting and compliance.
Our new colleague will help us on a range of supportive tasks and will work on:
- Following up on controls and reporting on non-compliance of procedures
- Participating in meeting with Subject Matter Experts to ensure synergy with Tax Reporting
- Other tasks or projects related to tax reporting to SKAT, and FATCA and CRS reporting
Active Search søger for Aspen Pharma i Ballerup
Kunne du tænke dig at være med til at udvikle et af verdens førende medicinalfirmaer?
Du vil referere til Head of Finance, og du vil blive en del af et særdeles erfarent kommercielt team, som arbejder på tværs af Norden. Som controller bliver du kontaktpunkt vedrørende interne prisforhold, fakturaopfølgning, månedlige periodiseringer og årlige budgetprocesser.
Stillingen er alsidig med en bred vifte af spændende opgaver herunder bl.a.:
- opdatering af salgsbudgetter og forecasts
- vedligehold af prissystem
- månedlige afstemninger og rapportering.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Fable Media ApS, Copenhagen
Time to face new challenges and join a young and dynamic team? We are looking for a profile with strong analytical skills and experience within accounting to support our growing business.
You will become an integral part of a finance team of 3 individuals. We each have our primary areas of responsibility, but we work as a team, meaning we help each other across areas of responsibility when needed.
You will refer to and work closely with the Finance Director and your main focus will be one of our business areas, where your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Monitoring the execution of budgets and action plans
- Closely monitor and analyse revenues to support the organization
- Participate preparing in the monthly management reporting
IST ApS, Svendborg
En central del af dit arbejde som produktejer i vores udviklingsafdeling vil være interessenthåndtering. Du er således ansvarlig for at indsamle, prioritere og forædle krav fra både interne som eksterne interessenter, samt løbende internt i huset at facilitere overleveringen og kommunikationen vedrørende disse krav til udviklerne. Du vil indgå i et team med de øvrige product managers i IST under ledelse af udviklingschefen. Dette team har samlet ansvar for koordinering af al udvikling i udviklingsafdelingen.
Som produktejer bliver dine opgaver bl.a. at:
- indsamle og dokumentere relevant forretningsmæssig viden om, hvad der udvikles og vedligeholdes hvornår og hvorfor
- beskrive udviklingsopgaver, så de kan ”gribes” og håndteres af udviklerne
- omsætte krav, ændringsønsker, fejl m.m. til brugervenlige tekniske løsninger
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on cheese product development?
We are currently working on a high profile project to set us up for the future needs. Focus is on creating a stronger assortment by reducing complexity to increase speed to market while simplifying our Supply Chain. At the same time we are looking into identifying new growth areas and implementing a new way of working.
The overall aim for your job is to implement the new products (coming out of this project) through creative/impassioned product development. You will develop, test and document the new products, as well as you will deliver strong project management.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience working with MRP Controlling? Are you service-minded and have an analytical approach to your tasks? And most importantly, do you have a natural flair for numbers?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for an MRP Controller to join our Spare Parts team located at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. The position is a temporary position lasting for 18 months or more.
As our new MRP Controller, you will be responsible for the balance between demand on spare parts and the right level of safety stock at site warehouses including follow up on business performance measurements on spare parts delivery. You will have the opportunity to influence your own work but at the same time have some routine responsibilities:
- MRP Controller for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind service sites.
- Purchase of spare parts.
- Maintain a good collaboration with the service site personnel and the suppliers of spare parts.
Caljan Rite-Hite ApS, HasselagerHar du erfaring som produktionsleder eller produktionschef fra en virksomhed inden for metalindustrien, og ønsker du en spændende stilling i en international virksomhed, der er den førende leverandør af teleskoptransportører på det globale marked, så har vi jobbet til dig.
Vi søger en erfaren produktionschef til vores montageafdeling i Hasselager. En leder med erfaring med montageopgaver inden for maskinbygning, som har mod på at træde ind i en virksomhed, hvor der er fokus på kvalitet og innovation.
Din opgave bliver frem for alt at yde effektiv og engageret personale- og produktionsledelse med alt, hvad det indebærer af opgaver af såvel driftsmæssig som udviklende karakter. Du får det overordnede ansvar for montageafdelingen, som i dag tæller 34 kvalificerede medarbejdere, der arbejder inden for mekanisk og elektrisk montage.
Lufthansa Group, Kastrup
The Account Steering Expert proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. She/he enables the Account Management and New Business and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager