13 job matcher din søgning
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Frederikshavn or Copenhagen
For our Retrofit & Upgrade department at MAN Diesel & Turbo's Propeller & Aft ship head quarters we are looking for a new colleague to join our team as sales and business supporter. You will be part of a small and dynamic team highly skilled in developing special projects and tailored solutions for our customers.
You will be challenged with a wide variation of project types including many different technology and product combinations. We operate world wide in cooperation with our many colleagues, partners and customers.
- Find solutions, calculate and prepare offers for the optimal propulsion drive trains solutions
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Contact to sub/suppliers for technical clarification of offers
Indrykket 16. september
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
The marine industry is going through times of unprecedented change. Digital is taking centre stage in enabling innovative solutions in every aspect of the business, and Maersk aspires to take the lead is this change.
Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization. As Senior digital engineer you will orchestrate the landscape of digitalization of the operational technology space in Maersk Line.
- Drive digitalization projects and develop the framework between Maersk Digital (Software development), Fleet Operations, Fleet Technology and others.
- Spearhead the digitalization process of our Operational Technology equipment in close collaboration with Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Special focus on data driven and predictive maintenance (cost/reliability).
Indrykket 13. september
Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore in Denmark is looking for a Marine Surveyor to join its team of highly trained and educated Marine Surveyors at its office in Fredericia, Denmark.
The vacant Marine Surveyor position will primarily serve our clients in Denmark, however travel activities to other countries must be expected. The job primarily consists of surveys and audits at manufacturers of ships and offshore equipment, surveying and auditing of ships in service. This means that you will work on ships, shipyards as well as factories.
Indrykket 23. august
Forsvaret, 9. september