Native English Graduate
1.647 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you interested in joining a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will help patients to achieve healthy skin, while you are developing your competencies and making you highly attractive for future career opportunities?
LEO Pharma is looking for a very motivated Student Assistant to take up a position in Global Business Finance. You will be part of a small and energetic team consisting of 5 employees in HQ Commercial Business Finance. Our responsibilities cover both strategic and operational activities regarding Performance Management, Alliance Management, and Business Partnering, which all result in exciting and challenging interfaces with many internal and external stakeholders.
JYSK A/S, Uldum
As our new Graduate, you will be participating in IT application projects across our four international distribution centres in Europe in order to optimize our warehouse management applications and other systems to ensure an efficient operation. The distribution centres deliver goods to more than 1000 stores in 20 countries in Europe.
We offer you a highly professional environment with competent colleagues in a fastpaced organization with focus on execution and optimization of existing business processes, based on state-of-the-art IT-solutions that continuously are developed to support the operation.
The Graduate period will be for 2 years, after which you will be ready to continue into a project specialist function in JYSK. You will be located in our distribution center in Uldum (near Horsens). Travel activity will be between 20-60 days per year.
HR Delivery Specialist (Maternity Cover) (21750), Copenhagen
Are you ready for a new challenge within an international company? Are you interested in being part of an HR transformation process?
As an HR Delivery Specialist at Getinge in Denmark, you will work in the field of medical technologies (medtech) among highly dedicated colleagues who take pride in making a difference.
- Be responsible for the daily HR operations e.g. contracts and addendums as well as maintenance of employee data in our HRIS (Success Factors)
- Coordinate yearly HR processes such as salary review, performance management, employee engagement and work environment (AMO)
- Run full circle recruitments i.e. support hiring managers in the development of job descriptions and job ads, screen candidates, send out ability and behavioural tests (OPQ) and participate in interviews
Would you like to work with Operations financial planning and performance management in a market leading, global and growth oriented company?
We offer you the opportunity to work closely with the Global Operations management team of William Demant. You will have a key role in the journey of taking Operations finance to a new level and you will work closely with highly skilled and experienced colleagues.
Your tasks include:
- Controlling of the monthly reporting from Operations activities around the world
- This includes challenging the monthly reporting and performance
- Based on insights gained, provide analyses and reporting to Global Operations management team
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to help us provide great infrastructure solutions to our 17,000 colleagues in the LEGO Group?
You ensure high performance and availability of the services through designing, developing and operating the different technologies as you get into the details yourself and through your colleagues. As senior architect, you will be driving initiatives on a global scale, and you will be provided with the artistic freedom and autonomy to decide how to make the largest difference for the LEGO Group. We need you to:
- Select and implement new technologies and processes, including driving proof of concept and benchmarking projects
- Continuously improve our hybrid on premise/cloud IT infrastructure
- Drive the cybersecurity agenda by following the rapid development in cyberthreats in an infrastructure context and taking appropriate actions to protect the IT environment at the LEGO Group
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help us design and optimise our world-class factories in accordance with our design standards and our Planet Promise ambition?
You will join our experienced Facility Engineering team located at our headquarters in Billund in strong collaboration with our satellite team in Shanghai. Together, we primarily function as internal advisors for local facilities and technical stream leads in construction projects, ensuring that our production facilities are operating with the optimal HVAC, cooling, water treatment, compressed air and electrical installations.
Concretely, you will:
- Gain insight into production requirements through communication with local engineers, process and master data specialists and relevant project stakeholders
- Translate insights into technical design layouts in collaboration with external design partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you know everything that is worth knowing about environmental product compliance and sustainable product design?
From your desk in our headquarters in Bjerringbro, you will be responsible for driving projects and standardization activities with the goal of ensuring compliance to current and future regulations and efficiency requirements. You will have particular focus on the implementation of European WEEE, but also work with Ecodesign, EU RoHS, CN RoHS, Prop 65, etc. across the Grundfos Group.
Concretely, you will:
- Assess current products and processes for compliance with current regulations
- Drive the implementation of new initiatives and processes through advocacy to the Business Development Management team and to the affected development and engineering teams
LINDBERG A/S, Åbyhøj
We are looking for an independent and energetic colleague to join our global Air Force of sales consultants to represent the LINDBERG design brand in Eastern Europe.
In cooperation with our sales and marketing team in Aarhus, Denmark, you will attend international trade shows and arrange regional training academies for our authorised partners.
We offer an innovative sales organisation with great earning possibilities.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Are you passionate about delivering and executing world class HR support? Do you thrive in an international organization within the medical industry? Then please continue reading …
Reporting directly to the HR Director in France we are looking for a HR Partner with experience from an international HR function. This is a part time position for approximately 6 months.
- Responsible for day-to day HR in Scandinavia
- Support managers and employees in HR-related questions
- Employment Law
- Staffing & introduction of employees
- Train employees in HR processes; i.e. Performance Management, engagement survey etc.
Nets A/S, Ballerup and Copenhagen
We're looking for a student with a huge drive, a passion for writing and a great interest for digital services and social media.
Storebox is the biggest provider of electronic receipts in the Nordics and one of the fastest growing fintech startups in Copenhagen. Over 1.000.000 users in Denmark, Norway and Sweden are already enjoying the freedom from digital receipts and the community grows every day.
If you don't know Storebox today, please download it and check it out. We're looking for a driven student to drive the adoption of the Storebox app, to communicate with our users and merchant customers as well.
Your responsibilities include
- Help prepare the Storebox communication plan across channels
- Communicate with and grow engagement of the +750k users through email newsletters, in-app messaging and social media
Are you self-driven with a passion to support colleagues to increase their ability to deliver business value and customer satisfaction in a Compliant and efficient manor?
In your role as a 1st Line Compliance Officer, you collaborate with the other lines of defence, and support the business with identifying and implementing necessary improvements in the front line to mitigate identified risks and incompliance in the day-to-day business as well as projects and change management activities.
As you will be working closely with stakeholders in the frontline across Wealth Management, you need to have a solid business understanding, having both a compliance and business-oriented mind-set.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to play a significant role in developing new products from Danske Invest and ensure that legal documentation and investor related information are of the highest quality?
As a legal advisor, you will be an important part of drafting the legal framework for new funds as well as maintaining the documents regularly. This also includes correspondence with the FSA and process responsibility in the negotiation of the investment documentation as well as the corporate documentation around the funds. This task is taken care of in close collaboration with other entities of Danske Bank group. Besides taking care of the daily business tasks, we have a constant focus on optimising and structuring our processes in order to support the product development in the best possible way.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you get energized by making customers happy – solving technical issues fast and forever? As a Top Issue Driver at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with your team and colleagues. You will be working closely with ad hoc technical teams in the entire Ice Cream organisation and network with the rest of Tetra Pak in solving top issues in a systematic and customer focused way.
As Top Issue Driver, your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive cross functional teams using Tetra Pak’s Problem Solving Methodology
- Being the dedicated problem solver in the organisation
- Motivating the teams through coaching and appropriate feedback
- Develop competences in Problem Solving Methodology/8D & fact-based troubleshooting
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As the Global HR Manager, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to our Global HR Business Partners and the Leadership Wheel.
As our new Global HR Manager, you refer and belong to the Global Employee Relations & HR Operations Team, located in our beautiful headquarters in Hellerup.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- The bank’s Global HR Legal Requests including the day-to-day execution and handling of documents such as contracts, amendments as well as other employee related documentation
- Ensuring timely and compliant support to the Global HRBP's as well as the business, e.g. in regard to recruitment, local implementation of the Leadership Wheel as well as HR policies, procedures and projects etc.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for a new colleague that will be the Business Lead of the global CRM platform driving the strategic approach of the platform by working cross-functionally to ensure fully alignment from the business and IT department.
The primary focus of the role is global alignment and suitability of the LEO global CRM system. Exercise leadership around enterprise CRM capabilities to develop innovative, insights-based strategies focused on engaging and increasing the relationship with HCPs. Seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the global CRM set up.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As a key member of the Global Commercial Operations department we are looking for a new colleague that actively contributes to the success of the global CRM strategy. The overall focus will be on supporting the global, regional and local team in driving the adoption of new functionality and expanding the HCPs database.
The primary focus of the role is global alignment and suitability of the LEO global CRM\MC system, this includes:
- Support global projects for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the global CRM set up.
- First line support to regional CRM manager, supporting the trainings program on CRM & PromoMats and coordinating the implementation of the global HCPs database to ensure the GDPR compliance.
- At the same time collaborate with global, regional and local BI teams to define and activate KPIs in order to monitor users adoption.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Join us in our development of new cutting-edge technology for airports and distribution centres across the globe.
You will join a smaller team within the department called 'product and tools' assigned the task of developing our new products and support tools, as well as handle the sustained engineering on our existing products. Your main focus will be conveyor systems including software tooling and all internal and external interfaces.
Our primary goal is to train, support and coach our colleagues who use the products in customer projects.
You take part in all the product development phases, from specs trough programming, design, testing etc.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you design the world-class Office 365 and Azure solutions that will bring us closer to a world run entirely on green energy?
Then join us and become our new Office 365 solution specialist/developer in Collaboration & Productivity, where you’ll be responsible for designing, developing and implementing Office 365 solutions. You’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding department, currently, consisting of nine people who work closely with teams in Malaysia.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck Group is looking for three Financial Business Advisors for our Ambulance, Assistance and Global Assistance business units to analyse performance data and develop insights that help Business Finance in each respective division deliver targeted support to decision makers.
The core responsibilities are:
- Executing budgeting forecasting and planning for the respective division
- Preparing financial information and performing key financial analyses
- Create plan, budget, and forecasts for the Division by working closely with the business in line with current business initiatives