10 job matcher din søgning
At Oticon, we are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business. Do you want to be a part of our continuing success please apply for the vacant position Product Reliability Engineer.
As Product Reliability Engineer you will be working closely together with Product Quality Managers to give support to R&D projects by reviewing designs, making test plans and testing specific constructions.
In addition to this, this position will also include validation and qualification activities for our test equipment and test methods.
Indrykket 25. april
Do you want to work with the most advanced technologies alongside colleagues, who are best in class? How does working in agile teams with a large degree of knowledge sharing sound to you? Finally, do you want to work with us in making the lives of millions of people worldwide better?
In your role at Quality Requirement Manager, you will be driving and facilitating a number of working groups with participation from Quality and R&D.
You will be the expert in the requirement framework and way of working with requirements and will be supporting your colleagues in this. Your expertise will cover the use of the requirement tool IBM Rational DOORS as well as the compliance with processes.
Your main tasks will be:
- Facilitating of Quality Requirement development in cross-functional working groups
- Conducting formal Quality Requirement reviews with stakeholders
Indrykket 24. april
Together with 40 very skillful and enthusiastic colleagues, you will join us in challenging conventional electro acoustic and mechanical solutions to improve end-user and customer satisfaction.
In your new job you will be part of Oticon’s Hardware Function, more specific the Hearing Instrument Design (HID) group. The excitement this group faces on a daily basis is the development of highly challenging platforms, due to the high degree of functionality that hearing instruments offer. Furthermore, we focus on developing our platforms to fit multiple brands adding to the complexity. The team works closely together with other competences i.e. audiologists and engineers specialized in amplifiers and embedded systems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acoustic system design and development
- Platform calibration/settings
- Design specifications
Indrykket 18. april
In the role as Chief Product Owner for audiology and embedded software solutions, you will become a pivotal part of the R&D unit “Audiology and Embedded Systems” (AES).
As the Chief Product Owner you will be responsible for setting direction and priorities for the audio features in the hearing solution products within the WDH.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prioritizing of AES deliveries across the entire product suite and the entire portfolio and convey this to relevant stakeholders.
- Drive portfolio management for audiology, digital signal processing and embedded software in R&D and make the priorities transparent to the organization.
- Close collaboration with new business introduction, market category management as well as RD management on the priorities over time, releases, programmes and features.
Indrykket 10. april
Do you have experience in setting up anechoic chambers and test advanced audio products against product requirements and regulatory requirements? Do you thrive by working with products being a combination of hardware and software? Do you believe that testing is a proactive and solution orientated discipline? Then you might be our new system verification engineer.
Your main responsibility in this role is to verify our hearing solutions prior to being handed over to mass production. To this end your main tasks consists of the following:
- Preparing and executing tests in anechoic chambers
- Measuring and reporting acoustical output
- Test hearing instrument audio properties under different environments and circumstances
- Debugging and critically assessing test output in order to provide constructive feedback to developers
Indrykket 10. april
Do you have a background from SW development and solid experience from Product Quality in a large international company? Then come join us for an exciting career opportunity at Oticon – a company truly known for its commitment making the world’s finest hearing solutions.
In your new role, it is your responsibility to make sure that our SW-products fulfil the user’s expectations as well as the regulatory requirements. You can look forward to a wide portfolio of interesting and challenging tasks, and your main focus will be to:
- Plan and execute activities related to quality assurance of SW products being developed
- Collect and give feedback in relation to project market issues related to SWQ
- Establish and maintain a SW quality plan for R&D projects
- Establish and maintain SW Requirements Verification Traceability matrix for R&D projects
Indrykket 7. april
Has your career given you deep experience within the very lowest levels of embedded SW? Are you ready to take your career to the next level by applying that experience to one of the most advanced technologies within audio and communications systems? Then apply to join our highly skilled engineers in their daily battle with severe restrictions on power consumption, memory and cycles in one of the most innovative health technology companies.
Your main tasks will include:
- Design, implementation, verification and documentation of embedded software
- Involvement in IC specification and pre-tapeout verification
- Wakeup and validation of IC prototypes
- Support of Hearing aid hardware development
Indrykket 5. april
You will become part of Oticon’s Processor IC team, which is responsible for designing and developing the digital ICs used in the hearing aids. The team consists of 12 designers and one team lead. You will be responsible for closing the gap between our pre- and post-silicon verification and take responsibility for our lab testing.
You will also be in charge of developing our own debugging device which will be the primary tool our firmware engineers use to debug their code.
You will establish close partnership with design engineers to deliver:
- Design-For-Test (DFT) solutions
- Improve test methodologies
- Test modularity developments
- Maximizing reuse of Pre-Silicon verification
Indrykket 3. april
At Oticon, we are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business. Do you want to be a part of our continuing success please apply for the vacant position Business Analyst with focus on audiology.
You will contribute to the new development and maintenance of our different software solutions, with your in-depth audiology knowledge and knowhow of the fitting process. The work involves great variations where market analyses, creation of concept and validation, requirement elicitation and documentation and usability testing are just some of the tasks that you will carry out.
When working on a specific feature you will be part of an agile development team, with whom you plan and drive the development process to make sure our products deliver good user experience.
Indrykket 30. marts