3 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Stockholm/Malmö
Do you have experience with Business Process Outsourcing contracts? Do you have solid project management and stakeholder management skills? Then you might be our new BPO Contract Manager.
Based in Copenhagen/Malmo or Stockholm and Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, you will be responsible for managing the Contract and Supplier Relationship with the provider of the outsourced BPO service for RSA Scandinavia.
Understand, manage and control the contractual and commercial relationship between RSA Scandinavia and the selected supplier:
- Day to Day commercial support to all Scandinavian COE Stakeholders (e.g. BPO Director, Service Performance manager etc)
- Act as interface with Procurement function and ensure the adoption of Group best practices, tools and processes
The position is a newly created part of the Legal & Compliance team supporting the Swedish and Danish markets, and the position will report directly to our Legal & Compliance Manager Sweden/Denmark. The Legal Specialist will work closely with sales & marketing departments for all our business units and support them with legal advice and review of business processes and contracts. There will be regular interactions with the headquarter departments Legal and Group Compliance, to which the local team is reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the company's departments with legal advice and support with regard to sales, distribution, after-sales, and procurement.
- As part of the Legal & Compliance team, be an active stakeholder in both internal and external projects.
- Liaise regularly with the central Legal and Group Compliance departments, as well as with external legal counsel.