29 job matcher din søgning
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach in Køge
With reference to the Director, S&OP, you will co-define, perform, and continuously improve the Master Planning processes for Jupiter Bach’s main products. You will be responsible for driving cross-functional optimization projects related to the supply chain operations.
Furthermore, you participate in developing and executing the production plan and inventory policies that will enable Jupiter Bach to meet sales objectives while maintaining stable production with high yield and throughput.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Kalundborg
Do you have experience with inventory management of technical components? Have you worked with procurement and quality control of spare parts in a GMP environment? Will you ensure that our production receives the correct components in compliance with all requirements? Can you establish an effective and agile inventory operation, aligned with key business goals? Then you are the new supply chain professional we are looking for!
You will set up the system that ensures correct spare parts for our production. You will be responsible for the total supply chain all the way from capturing requirements, to quality control and release for use. This includes registration of requirements to spare parts, negotiation with suppliers, purchasing, quality control of incoming goods and documentation, registrations in SAP PM/MM and general inventory management.
The Store Manager position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. The Store Manager will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring Sales Advisors and Product Specialists, and promoting excellence in customer service.
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion.
- Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
- Lead the interviewing and recruitment of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
Are you ready for a position that gives insight into an international business and an opportunity for a unique learning experience and a chance to turn theories into practice?
Alongside the technical development of remote condition monitoring in the industry, we need to improve our understanding of the best commercial applications for this technology. We therefore need a detailed strategy for digitalizing products, a detailed inventory and analysis of all possible business applications for IoT and support for writing business cases and project plans for the most attractive ideas.
You will support the head of our IoT roadmap and innovation manager to:
- Review past work on remote condition monitoring applications in the cement industry.
- Test proof-of-concept ideas with actual field data using machine learning tools.
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Under general guidance of the Project Manager, the Project Specialist will implementing ERP supply chain system throughout the organization.
The Project Specialist, as subject expert, in collaboration with ERP vendor, will build various procurement and logistic functions in ERP system. Preliminarily, these functions include procurement, vendor master, e-tender, contract management, item catalogue, warehouse & inventory, fleet & fuel management.
Some specific technical tasks include:
- Work with the ERP vendor to develop supply chain functionalities through sprint/agile process
- Develop test case and manage user testing for each sprints
- Draft training material for functions developed
By Malene Birger, Frederiksberg
As a part-time student worker in the Product and Retail buying department at By Malene Birger, you are contributing to supporting the Retail stores with inventory management, reordering and Sale reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with the collection development, by contributing to the analysis of product performance and preparing the presentations for the collection meetings. Principal tasks as below.
- Weekly communication with all Retail stores
- Support with stock and sales analysis
- Support the Retail Buyer with stock management tasks (i.e. Re-ordering for Retail stores, update stock lists etc.).
- Support the Product Manager during collection development (i.e. making presentations, analyses etc.).
- Making competitor analyses.
- Maintaining product related data in our system.
TDC Group, København eller Aarhus
Vil du være med til at udvikle og optimere forretningsprocesser i vores forretning og medvirke til, at vores kunder oplever kortere leveringstider og øget leveringspræcision på produkter indenfor f.eks. Bredbånd, TV og IP-telefoni? Så har du mulighed for at blive en del af TDC Operations, Network, som søger en dygtig projektleder til udfordrende opgaver hos Danmarks førende virksomhed inden for data og kommunikationsløsninger.
Du optimerer vores forretning med fokus på kundernes behov. Du får en unik chance for at sætte dit præg på optimeringsprojekter og forenkle vores processer og systemer i bl.a. kundecentret, projektering og produktionen. Du bidrager til forenkling, automatisering og effektiviseringer som er en absolut strategisk topprioritet i TDC Group.
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Under the general guidance of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for the receiving and storage functions in the Warehouse and supervises the operations of planning, packing and shipping of deliveries in cooperation with the other warehouse supervisors.
- Reviews, plans and coordinates the packing flow of deliveries in terms of priority and delivery date.
- Responsible for the release and scheduling of Production Orders and the subsequent packing of UNICEF kits in accordance with the master plan prepared by the Plan & Source Team.
- Optimizes the usage of the capacity and resources available and ensures that the packing and loading of orders run efficiently and timely.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to be part of an inspiring environment where team spirit, knowledge-sharing and cross-functional collaboration enable us to provide remarkable sales and operations planning?
As a planning manager, you work with global planning processes. You play a vital role in securing superior delivery performance, and you help to create a more effective and reliable value chain.
It is a great time to join Global Supply Chain in Coloplast. Right now, we are looking for a colleague (maternity cover) who is looking for a steep learning curve and wants to have a broad business influence on supply chain decisions related to our capacity, transfers and inventory.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Conaxess Trade Denmark A/S in Søborg
Do you want to play a key role in maximising business returns as well as enhance the overall operational performance at Conaxess Trade Denmark?
Our new colleague will become an important part of the dedicated finance team at Conaxess Trade. As Business Controller, you will get the chance to work across the various branches of Conaxess Trade with the goal to ensure business objectives as well as identify opportunities and generate results.
An essential part of the role also includes developing new, innovative ideas of how to optimise processes, models etc. Therefore, as our new business controller, you will become a key player in a turnaround case and in the implementation of new management tools.
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for BPA Manager.
The Nordic Business Planning & Analysis (BPA) function has recently embarked on a transformation journey to become a true business partner. With the ambition in place the BPA Manager is expected to play an instrumental role on this transformation project. The specific purpose of the role is to:
- Understand and communicate the numbers behind the story and the story behind the numbers.
- Proactively engage and support business units through critical analysis to drive sustainable and profitable business performance.
- Own business reviews and financial planning activities within assigned area of responsibility i.e. business units and functions.
Vattenfall A/S, Esbjerg
As VMware platform administrator you will configure, test and operate our virtual platform, and backup infrastructure.
You will be part of the SCADA/Wind Power Data Centre team responsible for data integration of all wind farms. Collect, store and process data related to wind, to offer the business process data to support their task through advanced and reporting tools.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues as 'Ask and Share' concept is essential to the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
Innovation Roundtable® is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms. We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands and are not afraid of challenges. We are now looking for a new, energetic colleague to join the Marketing & Digital department and take charge of our IT and Multimedia tasks.
As our IT & Multimedia Manager you would be in charge of the technical side of our business. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with all aspects of IT and tech related tasks, and collaborate with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Manage our offshore video editing team and collaborate with external freelancers
- Maintain and develop our cloud/server/backups/network
- Manage video and audio resources from our events (storing, backup, editing, distributing)
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Tupperware Nordic in Copenhagen
You will be a part of the product and planning team in Copenhagen, which is the centre for all Tupperware promotions in the Nordic region. We are looking for a positive, dedicated and service minded colleague to be part of a small team of five people.
- Create and control monthly promotional price sheets for Tupperware host & consumer promotions
- Assist in our Integrated Business Development process
- Assist in monthly budgeting in regards to pricing, forecasting, GP management, deliveries and inventory management
- Monthly follow-up and analysis of promotions
Product Management is an integral part of the ongoing development of our sales business and we are looking for the right person to join our team in EMEA.
Through the NextGen Programme, we will invest in you and offer an optimum blend of knowledge, skills, hands-on experiences (sales, operations, product range building, buying and merchandising, marketing), on top of business and commercial insight to accelerate your development within the Global Sales arena.
- PRODUCT & ASSORTMENT
- COMMUNICATION, COLLABORATION & LEADERSHIP
- ANALYSIS & DECISION MAKING
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to join a strategically important initiative to improve our commercial planning capabilities in the LEGO Group?
Your job is to support our markets in developing best practices within sales planning. You will be acting as a global lead in projects either as a product owner or as a subject matter expert, often in cross-functional project teams, where you collaborate with stakeholders across the world. Your first assignment is to look at our customer planning agenda globally, but you will also play an important role in creating best practices, processes and tools within key account financial planning, BTL investments, consumer sales forecasting, retail sales, inventory turns and promotion planning.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Pon Power A/S & Pon Equipment A/S, Esbjerg and Brøndby
As a Manager Supply Chain Parts and Logistics, you are responsible for running the inventory and warehouse operations for the Pon Equipment and Pon Power businesses in Denmark. The team of 13 staff you will be managing executes the day-to-day business of purchasing parts (inventory management) and the parts warehouse operation.
You are the key contact person for the Danish sales and service organizations, and works continuously to optimize the supply chain process to support the local businesses.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of inventory and warehouse operations
- Optimization of parts availability and service levels
- Implementation of improvement projects