3 job matcher din søgning
The ICT/BIM Manager Role is not a full-time responsibility. It is estimated that the BIM Manager will spend 40% of his/her time on the role and 60% of his/her time on projects.
As ICT/BIM Manager your main responsibilities internally are:
- Being the driving force in implementing the BIM strategy
- Being responsible for educating architects and super users to a BIM coordinating level
- Establish, develop and maintain ICT/BIM standards, working methods, templates and guidance
Indrykket 21. februar
Bjarke Ingels Group, Valby
BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) is an international architectural company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true teamwork across expertise areas, and new ways of approaching conventional tasks.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Operations Director holds a key role in BIG as the person responsible for the overall performance, profit, and loss of the CPH office.
As such, the Operations Director is responsible for managing the BIG CPH organization, including driving and developing all aspects of the value-chain from:
- Working with BIG partnerships to evaluate, pursue, and select new business opportunities that support our ambitions within architecture
- Overseeing, participating in, and securing effective bid and contract negotiations
- Ensuring legal compliance and managing legal risks
Indrykket 31. januar
The Department of Digital Design & Information Studies invites applications for a position as assistant professor in computational...
Jobcenter Århus, 17. februar