60 job matcher din søgning
Shoreline AS, Esbjerg
As a developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of engineers providing wind farm developers, operators, service providers and OEMs around the globe with world-class simulation, analysis and visualization software and services by utilizing state of the art artificial intelligence technology.
You will work in an agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.
As a developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Participate in all product development phases from analysis and architectural design to software implementation and quality assurance
- Develop software and solutions in all areas, from databases to computing technologies
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CTO/VP Engineering
Mobylife DK A/S, København
Would you like to become our new Store Manager? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service, are you a charismatic leader and good at repairing electronics, then you may be our new Store Manager in a new Samsung Service Point at Fisketorvet.
We offer a unique chance to be a part of a new store concept, where you will play a key role in creating success and can make a huge difference by demonstrating your hands-on experiences and proactive can-do attitude. In a position where your skills as a manager can be unfolded and where high involvement will be appreciated.
You will take the lead and involve your team in attracting new customers to the store by developing, attending and rolling out traffic generated activities in close cooperation with Samsung and your Mobylife colleagues in the Nordics.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Do you have an eye for detail and do you want to help develop tomorrow’s industrial robots?
We seek a new colleague for our main office in Odense. If successful, you will be part of our dynamic and ambitious company, whose dedicated colleagues love to make a difference to the working day and create success in the world of robotics.
You will be part of a team that is constantly at the cutting edge of the technology, has a vision for the user interface of the future and on an ongoing basis, further develops this in tandem with the development of more and better functionality for the robots.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Design, carry out maintenance and further develop tomorrow’s web interface for mobile robots
- Ensure a user-friendly interface, so anyone, no matter their technical background, can use our robots
Bolia International A/S, Aarhus
To strengthen our exciting global journey, we are seeking a visionary, inspiring and targeted International Retail Director, based at our international headquarters in the centre of Aarhus.
Your specific main tasks will include:
- Defining and implementing the international retail strategy and expansion plan
- Defining and further developing our world-class store concepts
- Ensuring optimal interaction between our physical stores and other digital sales channels and touch points
Har du en god teknisk baggrund, og vil du spille en vigtig rolle i koblingen mellem udvikling og produktion sammen med kreative udviklere og procesorienterede produktionsfolk?
Global Sourcing er en helt central afdeling i Production & Supply Chain, hvor vi arbejder på taktisk og strategisk niveau med indkøb til vores high-end analytiske løsninger. Du vil blive 1 ud af 5 projektindkøbere som repræsenterer Global Sourcing i vores udviklingsprojekter. Vi arbejder for at gøre vores udviklingsprojekter klar til produktion, hvor du undervejs har den koordinerende indkøbsrolle.
Du kommer med fra start i vores udviklingsprojekter og igennem din rolle som projektdeltager bidrager du aktivt til at forskellige projektinteresser og teknologier samt det kommercielle aspekt kommer til at gå op i en højere enhed. Du får ansvar for at:
- indkøbe dele i udviklingsfaserne
- sikre, optimere og overvåge omkostninger gennem hele udviklingsprocessen
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Here is your opportunity to join a global company in need of a talented intern who is passionate about web, e-commerce, and social media. If you love data and are curious to explore it to create insights, we are looking for you to help us accelerate in this area and further develop the analytical capabilities and mindset in Grundfos.
We have a lot of numbers and data on our website, and we want to be better at acting on this information. So, we need you to deliver insights from the performance of our digital customer touchpoints, including grundfos.com, 65+ national websites, various marketing campaigns, social media and mobile apps. And to do so, you must also support in setting proper KPIs and ensure that we optimize based on the KPIs.
Experis søger for 3M Healthcare
Vil du arbejde for en af verdens mest innovative virksomheder? Vil du kombinere din sundhedsfaglige baggrund med salg og undervisning, og har du lyst til at have stor indflydelse på planlægning af din arbejdsdag?
Som produktspecialist får du ansvar for salg til eksisterende og nye kunder i Region Hovedstaden og Region Sjælland og kommer til at arbejde med en bred vifte af produkter, herunder hypotermi-behandling (Bair Hugger, SpotOn, Ranger), operationsprodukter (afdækninger, loban) samt øvrige sortiment.
Du får også ansvar for at planlægge og gennemføre kundemøder, kundearrangementer og undervise både større og mindre grupper i vores løsninger og rådgive beslutningstagere i primærsektoren. Du vil i tæt samarbejde med salgs- og udbudschefen planlægge målrettede aktiviteter ifm. forberedelse og implementering af udbud.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for products and a great user experience? Do you want to make a difference for people needing dental treatment around the world? 3Shape seeks a Product Manager responsible for our Dental Design software, who has a flair for technology and the ability to translate customer and market needs into successful products.
Your objective will be to drive the development of our new Dental CAD software to ensure we maintain a leading position in the market. As member of the Dental Lab product management team, you will work autonomously and interact with stakeholders across all areas of the company, i.e. Development, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Customer Care. Besides, you will:
- Use state of the art technology, such as deep learning or augmented reality to realize superior product features
- Take part in continuing the development, testing, and implementation of new features and functionalities
Bloom recruiting on behalf of Interoute in Copenhagen
Are you a skilled and self-driven Account Manager with experience from the Telecom and IT Industry?
The acquisition (New business) Sales Team consists of 2 other Account Managers, and the Manager, also active in the field. Together you will lay out the targeting strategy and pipeline of new clients and contact relevant potential clients to strengthen Interoutes client portfolio. You are expected to do so with great passion and interest for both the client and the Industry.
You will be part of a worldwide leading company with huge success and growth. You will also get:
- An exciting position and sparring possibilities with highly skilled colleagues in a competitive and fun environment.
- High level of responsibility and autonomy.
- A competitive salary and commission scheme with no loft.
We're firing up an ambitious CRM effort for Deloitte across the Nordics - and we're looking for the right, new colleague to help make sure all the ins and outs of the future solution are managed and aligned with the business. Are you our new Digital CRM Lead?
As Digital CRM Lead, you will be a part of our digital team, Digital@Deloitte, and you will be responsible for driving the digital and technology aspects of our CRM effort (and the resulting platform) in close collaboration with business stakeholders and your colleagues in D@D.
Your main responsibility will be the Nordic CRM technology platform – based on SalesForce – which is still under development at this time with the assistance of colleagues from Deloitte Consulting.
Ferrosan Medical Devices A/S, Søborg
Kan du lide en spændende hverdag, hvor du kombinerer din naturvidenskabelige viden med produktionsprocesser og GMP-dokumentation? Har du lyst til at være en del af en international virksomhed i vækst? Så kan du være den rette for os.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver er:
- Afvigelsesbehandling, udarbejdelse af Root Cause-analyse og oprettelse af Change Control-sager i et GMP-reguleret miljø i en renrumsproduktion
- Tæt, daglig sparring med operatører, produktionssupportere, teknisk afdeling, QA m.fl.
- Optimering og forbedring af processer og udstyr med udgangspunkt i Lean
Ferrosan Medical Devices tilbyder et spændende og udfordrende job i en succesfuld virksomhed i vækst. Du bliver en del af en stærk organisationskultur, hvor samarbejde, vidensdeling og arbejdsglæde er vigtigt, og du får mange dygtige og målrettede kollegaer, der er gode at sparre med.
Velux A/S, Skærbæk
Vil du have et selvstændigt og fleksibelt job, hvor du får stor medbestemmelse? Og kan du bidrage med kreative og velfungerende løsninger i en produktion, der er præget af et højt teknisk niveau?
Lige nu søger vi en ny kollega, der vil have tekniske udfordringer og har lyst til at arbejde med vedligehold og optimering af avanceret produktionsudstyr.
Du arbejder som udgangspunkt kl. 6.25-14.30. I det tidsrum bliver dine primære arbejdsopgaver at:
- planlægge og gennemføre systematisk vedligehold på vores maskiner
- udføre elektrisk og mekanisk fejlfinding og reparation
- arbejde med løbende optimering af vores eksisterende maskinpark
- være en del af vores tilkaldevagtordning, hvor du er bagvagt hver 4.-5. uge kl. 14.30-23.30.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Getinge Group in Copenhagen
As Software Architect, you will be involved in all aspects of the development process. You will be responsible for creating new features, expanding existing functionality and migrating existing functionality to a new architecture as well as integration between our various IT solutions. You will do this as part of the Architecture & Design team consisting of eight people.
Your primary work tasks will include:
- Designing and specifying new features for IWS products
- Validating requirements and user stories
- Provide input to UX designers
- Mentoring and facilitating developers during implementation
- Follow up on the work made by both the local and offshore developer teams
If you are into massive amounts of data in a truly global SaaS environment, wanting to create a marketing model and platform, then SimpleSite might be the right place for you!
You will be working with:
- Building a Marketing Business Intelligence Platform from scratch
- Taking the Marketing Department to the next level in terms of digital analytics and performance
Your role also includes:
- Designing a marketing data model
- On top of the data-model: Analysing and creating a reporting architecture, reporting stack and actual reports showing ROI along relevant dimensions, appropriate for optimising marketing efforts
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Commercial Brand Manager who will be working with one of the biggest Danish FMCG brands within the food category. You will be working within a very dynamic organization with a fast pace and an expected huge growth over the next years. The company is an independent FMCG distributor that represents a broad range of international market leading products.
In the position, your overall task will be to manage the marketing and product strategy and ensure commitment internally and externally. The strategy contains initiatives to improve the joint business with brand owners, including:
- P/L responsibility for your brand.
- Development of category and brand in close cooperation with brand owner on top- and bottom line.
- Development of sales and distribution on existing and new products in close cooperation with sales.
FOSS Customer & Sales Support is looking for a Global CRM implementation project manager with a unique combination of project management and personal skills.
You will have the overall project responsibility for the CRM implementation and manage a team of project managers and team members from our internal departments: IT, sales, logistics as well as external implementation partners.
- Lead FOSS CRM implementation projects to completion and take responsibility for team members’ delivery
- Monitor that the project is heading in the right direction and will be delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
Would you like to take on an influential role as Global Key Account Manager and embark on an incredible and challenging journey? Then this is your opportunity to be part of our highly skilled and ambitious team!
As Key Account Manager, you will be expected to develop close relations and a broad network in the customers headquarter and regional centers and to gain insight in the customers strategic agenda, understanding how this agenda can be furthered by FOSS' solutions.
You will gain insight in the customers installed base and plans for investments in analytical equipment, as well as promote FOSS' portfolio and uncover opportunities not included in the customer’s investment plans.
If you have just started your career within Sales and come with a successful first commercial experience from a B2B company, and if you want to enter a dynamic working place where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a difference
Then you may be our new colleague!
As Digital Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the establishment of Digital Services as a primary element of the FOSS Nordic business, working closely with our regional Sales managers when establishing business plans and market plans.
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative organization. We are market leaders within our field and very proud of the results we deliver.
Do you want to be part of an in-house legal team in a very interesting business where you can make a huge difference – and at the same time balance your work life?
As legal counsel at DHI you will join a team of 3 other lawyers that work with a wide variety of legal aspects very close to the business. DHI offers an opportunity to create solutions, which balance legal and commercial interests while playing a key role in the organisation.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Providing advice on legal aspects relevant to the organization, including Corporate and Commercial, Intellectual Property Rights, M&A, Procurement as well as Risk Management, Data Protection and Transparency issues
- Drafting and negotiating contract terms with partners and customers
We are looking for a Business Development Project Manager to join our ambitious Business Development team. You will be responsible for setting the strategic and commercial direction for the Service Solutions portfolio worldwide together with the Market Manager and the Concept and R&D team in FOSS global headquarters.
As Business Development Project Manager, you will be part of the global Business Development team of 7 dedicated business developers.
You will be working in close collaboration with customers, sales subsidiaries, R&D, Marketing, Customer & Sales Support and Group Management. Your job will be to bring together multiple people and perspectives to inspire the direction of the service and support portfolio and to develop future business models that reflect customers’ changing needs.