Internet og WWW - Hr Partner
54 job matcher din søgning
HR-Kompagniet ApS søger for Plus-Plus i Holbæk
I den nyoprettede stilling som Marketingkoordinator får du stor indflydelse på jobbet – og refererer direkte til den adm. direktør.
Du vil være den, som udvikler og udfører Plus-Plus’ marketingopgaver – både digitalt og offline i samarbejde med den adm. direktør og kollegaer særligt indenfor salg og grafisk design.
Desuden vil der forekomme en del koordinering med eksterne samarbejdspartnere og med Plus-Plus’ distributører globalt.
Der tilbydes et spændende og udfordrende job i nye istandsatte lokaler, og med engagerede kolleger i et rart og uformelt arbejdsmiljø.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development with the vision to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner, creating the bank of the future.
As a Senior Consultant, your tasks include process discoveries and identification of automation potential in entire organisation as well as advising on digital solutions. You facilitate decision-making for stakeholders on all levels and have a proactive approach to the successful outcomes, as well as creating high quality presentations for colleagues, experts, and managers. Among the tools we deploy in our digitalisation projects include Business Process Management (BPM), Robotics, Machine Learning and technologies in the Artificial Intelligence area. It is an advantage if you have experience or a relevant background within this space.
Arla Foods, Viby
As our new Global Digital Media Buyer, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of the global digital team and supporting Arla’s local and global brands with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
You will work both strategically and hands-on with the campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360.
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and help develop digital consumer journeys
- Select key vendors and establish partnerships and negotiate private market places
- Drive digital media metrics and KPI’s to ensure quality in the campaign delivery
Freetrailer Danmark ApS, Søborg
The Freetrailer product team is looking for a hands-on Product Manager with prior experience collaborating with other teams on a complex technical platform powering both front-end websites, native applications and hardware.
We believe great products are built and adopted by customers when a group of committed, focused, and passionate team members play their positions to the best of their abilities. And this starts with a strong product manager who feels a deep sense of responsibility for their role.
You’re able to make constant product decisions, and is the lead resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required. This includes supporting the organizations that help bring the product to market and work directly with customers – namely marketing, sales and support.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As our new Digital Media Buyer, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of a global digital buying team and supporting Arla’s local brands in Denmark with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
We trust you to work hands-on and execute our digital media campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and develop digital consumer journeys
- Establish partnerships and local private market places
Your role will be to identify, conclude and scope ideas and opportunities that can create significant value for our business and our customers. You know how to read and work with data, and you base your recommendations on data insights and input from stakeholders such as external partners, customers, and colleagues.
In order to shine in this job, you’ll be a team player – a responsible, self-motivated colleague that makes things happen. You thrive when working with diverse tasks in an ambitious, fast-paced, honest and high performing culture. And you have an analytic yet creative mindset that you use to think outside the box.
As our new Webmaster, your primary task will be to ensure innovative, relevant and engaging content on our sites. You maintain and develop our website and related sites to ensure that design, text and usability is in line with the MobilePay brand experience and meets the requirements of our customers. You plan and execute activities on our platforms, perform SEO magic and optimise content to reach our goals.
To shine in this job, you’ll be a team player and a responsible, self-motivated colleague who makes things happen. The websites will be your playground and domain. To make the best possible website, you’ll work closely together with our graphic designer, copywriter, project managers and IT partner, as well as our external partners.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Are you a skilled UX Specialist and are you passionate about getting everyone to focus on the user? If you can answer yes to most of the following questions, we might have a very interesting job opportunity for you.
Do you have a solid understanding of user experience design principles? Can you create understanding and empathy around user needs, workflows and motivations? Are you capable of addressing complex design problems and provide sound design solutions?
Roles & Responsibilities in details
- Create innovative, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flows for the web
- Present designs with the help of wireframes and detailed visual mockups
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
RAWBITE ApS, Gentofte
RAWBITE is more than just a normal bar company. We are a group of laid-back, yet ambitious, individuals located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are an enthusiastic and dedicated team who come to work every day with positive energy and love for what we do. We each have a passion for fitness and healthy living, and we are committed to perfecting our recipes and developing new and unique ideas.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team on a fulltime position driving our international digital marketing and sales program.
- Being a member of our international team at RAWBITE, you take over business as well as product responsibility for our online shop
- You are responsible for the online shop rollout in different markets
- As a main growth driver of our direct online business, you plan and execute performance marketing campaigns
Lomax A/S, Frederikssund
Head of e-commerce til Danmarks førende online BTB-totalleverandør
Har du lysten og evnen til at blive en vigtig drivkraft i en af Danmarks største og bedst performende online-virksomheder? Så er det måske dig, vi mangler.
Vi søger en resultatorienteret og ambitiøs head of e-commerce til at lede vores onlineafdeling. Det bliver dit ansvar at drive den onlinedel af vores forretning til yderligere succes både i Danmark og på sigt også i de andre nordiske lande.
Du bliver en del af vores ledergruppe, som refererer til vores administrerende direktør. Dine primære opgaver bliver at lede og udvikle vores onlineafdeling, som tæller ca. 15 medarbejdere, der hver især har ansvaret for sit eget område i den digitale del af vores forretning. Det omfatter alt fra it- og frontend-udvikling til marketing automation, SEO, betalt annoncering og content marketing.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Are you passionate about designing and developing web solutions?
Your overall responsibility is to design and build cloud/web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. You get the opportunity together with the team to define the culture in Nilfisk for our future digital journey and make our mechanical products intelligent and connected. Major projects you work with will be to establish the Umbraco Cloud foundation and CMS architecture scaled out in our entire global organization. Your principal duties and responsibilities includes to:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work on all aspects of software development lifecycle following agile methodologies. This includes design, implement, test, document and programming quality software solutions
- Be responsible for solving technical problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff
Forsvarets Efterretningstjeneste, København
Center for Cybersikkerhed søger to engagerede og dygtige kolleger til at løfte en række vigtige rådgivningsopgaver i forbindelse med den nye nationale strategi for cyber- og informationssikkerhed.
Center for Cybersikkerhed skal i de kommende år styrke den forebyggende cyberindsats gennem rådgivning og vejledning af myndigheder og virksomheder med særligt fokus på samfundsvigtige sektorer som finans, sundhed, energi, transport, søfart og tele.
Du bliver en del af et team, der arbejder dedikeret ud mod sektorerne og andre kunder, herunder ministerier og myndigheder. Mange eksterne relationer er nye, så det er vigtigt, at du mestrer netværkets kunst.
JACK & JONES, Brande
Are you passionate about both fashion and e-commerce? Then this is your chance to use your strong analytical skills and understanding of our customers to influence how JACK & JONES’ products are merchandised and marketed onsite.
Working across all JACK & JONES’ categories, lifestyles and markets, you act on any commercial opportunity and find the best ways to convert this to inspirational material for our online customers. Your primary focus will be on analyses and technical tweaks related to the online store, but you also contribute significantly to the development of merchandising that drives sales.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Analyze internal search data to spot trends and seasonal switches and decide on further actions
- Support the automated product recommendation rules and attributes and maintain it daily
- Report on sorting, product recommendations and internal search performance
Nets A/S, Ballerup
We are looking for innovative talents with a deep passion for what they are doing and the ability to get things done. Nets Smart Payment is looking for a talented Senior Product Owner who can move the dial within Fintech. Someone who can help create awesome commercial viable products for banks, merchants and consumers.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Develop and implement product roadmap(s) and secure that the roadmap is in line with commercial objectives
- Partner with UX, designers and developers to scope out the product features and turn them into clear concepts, product specifications and commercial opportunities
- Secure that the product backlog is visible, communicated and understood by different audiences
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to take part in delivering best-in-class commercial training to retail staff globally?
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & CAMPUS
- Developing new digital features in collaboration with external IT partners based on needs and inputs from retail training managers, Head of Commercial Training and other stakeholders
The Department of Wind Energy at DTU is internationally recognised for its Wind Resource Assessment software and methodologies. We are expanding how users can interact with our models and data, and we are looking for a Web Developer to make a significant contribution to the development of new tools within our wind resource assessment brand WAsP. As a Web Developer, you will be able to have a direct impact on bringing tools to a global audience and promoting a renewable energy future.
Your main focus will be to support researchers at DTU Wind Energy design new innovative user interfaces for various scientific models. You will develop and expand their APIs to create a more user-friendly experience.
Funday Factory ApS, Aarhus
Working at Funday Factory, you will become part of different teams and work with producers, game designers and artists. You’ll join a culture with room for differences, sky-high ambitions, shared successes - and lots of daily fun.
Who you are:
- You love to juice stuff up
Arkil A/S, Vojens
Brænder du for at arbejde med projekter og udvikle læringsmateriale primært med fokus på e-læring, og kan du se dig selv være drivkraften i et spændende job med udvikling af læringsprogrammer i en stor koncern? Så står vi klar med en nyoprettet stilling som HR-koordinator med fokus på e-læring.
Du vil få et spændende og udfordrende job, hvor der stilles krav til din kreativitet, pædagogik og kommunikationsevner. Det omfatter bl.a.:
- Projektstyring af e-læringsprojekter
- Udvikling af instruktionsvideoer
- Udarbejdelse af animationsfilm