17 job matcher din søgning
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
Right now we are looking for a fulltime employee to join our dedicated Trade Support Team in Danske Commodities. So do you want to learn about the energy markets and power trading? Then we can now offer the perfect opportunity for you!
The main objective of the job is to support the Power Trading teams, primarily in regards to deal capturing, requesting of capacities, and scheduling of electricity flows to ensure overall balance in the power grids where we operate. The job includes daily routines, contact with counterparties and exchanges, and development of tools using VBA and SQL programming. You will work in close cooperation with the power traders and your Trade Support colleagues.
Indrykket 16. august
DONG Energy Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to be a regulatory knowledge point for the Wind Power business unit?
Join us and become a Senior Regulatory Adviser in our Regulatory Wind Power team. Through your sharp analytic presentations of the regulatory framework for offshore wind power, you will advise on concrete business decisions as well as influence the green transition of the energy sector.
Your key tasks will be to
- conduct cross-market regulatory analysis and presentations, and provide the basis for decision-making
- monitor the development in Danish and European energy policy and in the political and regulatory framework for offshore wind energy in our new markets, where we currently focus on the US and Taiwan, as well as monitoring the regulatory framework for transmission grid and electricity market design
- align the Group's regulatory positions and communication across our footprint.
Indrykket 11. august
The Centre for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical Engineering invites applications for two PhD positions in advanced applications of synchronous condensers for future renewable energy systems. The PhD projects are part of a large-scale R&D project Phoenix, funded by the NIC (Network Innovation Competition) program under the administration of Ofgem (Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) in the UK.
Electricity Power Grids worldwide are incorporating ever higher levels of renewable energy. The phasing out of conventional synchronous plant, coupled with the massive increase in use of connections through power converters, has brought about severe operational challenges around system inertia, system strength (short circuit level) and other issues.
Indrykket 10. august
Siemens Wind Power A/S, Brande
As a market leader Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy supplies Wind Turbines delivering electricity in all areas of the word. Some of the turbines operate day in and day out in the most harsh conditions with long cold winters.
We now offer a position where correlations of measured data from the sites and advanced control algorithms are to be identified and methods for optimization of the operational strategy have to be tested in real life.
What are my responsibilities?
- Contributing to technology development projects to develop new or expanded functionality for turbines operating under cold conditions.
- Contributing to new product development projects to improve turbine performance through system development
- Writing requirement specifications for developing new solutions.
Indrykket 8. august
This is a unique chance for a Senior Business Process Analyst to join a high-profile, green field operation with a shared vision across four Nordic national Transmission System Operators (TSOs) who are determined to make an important footprint in the energy sector. The Nordic Regional Security Coordinator (RSC) will prepare advanced calculations and big data analytics in a Nordic regional grid model.
Heading all Business Integration plans, you will make your mark on the critical go-life phase of the project and on the coordination of the specifications of future steps. The ambition is to build a state of the art business process and IT backbone to support the national TSOs in the Nordic region with cutting edge analysis and business insights in order to maximize the efficiency of the national power systems.
Indrykket 3. august
This is a unique chance for a Business Process Analyst to join a high-profile, green field operation with a shared vision across four Nordic national TSOs who are determined to make an important footprint in the energy sector. The Nordic RSC prepares advanced calculations and big data analysis in the regional grid model, which is to form the platform for more efficient power system operation, cross-border in the Nordic Region and integrated in the European power system.
The Business Process Analyst will be a key profile in the implementation of all back-office operational procedures of the Nordic RSC. The ambition is to build a state of the art business and IT backbone to support the national TSOs in the region with cutting edge analysis and business insights in order to maximize the operational efficiency of the national power systems.
Indrykket 3. august
DONG Energy Wind Power, Gentofte or Fredericia
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to offshore cables for wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Array Cable Engineer in our Array Cables department which is responsible for all high-voltage inter-array cables transporting energy from generation in the turbine to delivery to the grid.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage the design and quality of cable products and accessories
- plan, execute and follow up on projects, including managing contractors
- manage interfaces with internal and external stakeholders
Indrykket 1. august
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
3Shape is looking for an ambitious Front-End developer, who wants to develop exceptional digital customer experiences. You will be part of the Digital Marketing Development Team and, together with a cross-competency team, contribute to the design of our multiple digital platforms and tools.
There will be a great variety of projects, being a mix of optimizing existing and building new, and thinking ‘engaging front-end’ into the work. Furthermore, we have just developed a new Corporate Visual Identity (CVI), which we are now in the process of implementing digitally. You will play a key role in driving this implementation, which will also include defining front-end design guidelines/standards for future implementation and sparring with the other front-end developers in the team (located in Kiev).
Indrykket 31. juli
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
- Provide excellent technical support for the QIAGEN Bioinformatics product lines including Biobase, CLC bio, and Ingenuity software applications to our end users with molecular biology, NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) and/or bioinformatics background;
- Become an expert user of our software and communicate key concepts to users from various backgrounds;
- Answer support requests related to installation, configuration, troubleshooting, use of command line, graphical client software, and server software products, incl. cluster-based environments;
- Cooperate with other departments and global teams to resolve customer and/or process issues in a timely manner and follow up to ensure the same issues are not reoccurring;
Indrykket 28. juli
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of ABB A/S in Fredericia
Your role includes a significant responsibility for the commercial business development, consulting services and the coordination of project stakeholders.
Amongst other exciting challenges your duties will include:
- Driving sales to OEM-wind customers with associated responsibilities for tying sales processes together.
- Providing input to the overall commercial business development strategy and produce specific account plans.
- Ongoing follow up on sales forecasts for your segment and report on current status.
Our client is offering an attractive compensation package and other benefits. An international environment with global career opportunities offers you exciting challenges, the opportunity to create impressive results and build a solid career track record
The Center for Energy Informatics, The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute, University of Southern Denmark, invites applications for a...
Syddansk Universitet, Odense
Jobcenter Odense, 22. august
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Materials and Production, Section of Sustainable Production at the Copenhagen...
Aalborg Universitet, Danmark
Aalborg Universitet, 15. august
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 14. august