Kemi og bioteknik - Gmbh
4 job matcher din søgning
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
In QIAGEN Aarhus you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions that are used worldwide by researchers within pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments. We are looking for a highly competent scientist as part of our mission of making improvements in life possible.
This position will contribute to an existing project involving:
- Analyze Next Generation Sequencing data to assist development of new NGS panels and applications.
- Develop algorithms and scripts.
- Present bioinformatics findings to stakeholders and developers.
- The Instrument Sales Specialist is responsible for sales of QIAGEN instrument portfolio in Denmark and Norway
- Develop and execute territory strategy to meet/exceed budget
- Work with cross-border and local specialists to achieve sales targets and offer complete solutions to our customers
- Project manage larger, complex instrument deals involving many stakeholders
- Drive for customer satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships.
Qiagen Gmbh, Oslo
- Support sales with equipment presentations, provide technical and application support, conduct equipment demos, conduct equipment trainings and support troubleshooting.
- Support sales of QIAGEN product portfolio in Norway to meet/exceed budget.
- Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, experience with molecular diagnostics is a benefit.
- Experience with DNA/RNA sample preparation, (q)PCR, NGS and related instrumentation.
NNE GmbH, Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Hessen, Germany, is an internationally successful company, specialised in the field of...
NNE GmbH, Tyskland