Salg - Gmbh
5 job matcher din søgning
- The Instrument Sales Specialist is responsible for sales of QIAGEN instrument portfolio in Denmark and Norway
- Develop and execute territory strategy to meet/exceed budget
- Work with cross-border and local specialists to achieve sales targets and offer complete solutions to our customers
- Project manage larger, complex instrument deals involving many stakeholders
- Drive for customer satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Haas-Meincke A/S in Skovlunde
International Technical and Project Sales for Global Market Leader – Biscuit Industry
With a direct reference to Head of Sales in your region, your overall responsibility is to drive technical sales and support the Area Sales Managers and Agent & Distributors in your geographical area. Your tasks will include areas such as:
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities
- Support in specifying customer needs
- Guide quoting of optimal solutions/offerings
In close cooperation with the Area Sales Managers, you identify market opportunities for the biscuit product lines, you participate in client meetings to identify needs and promote the product line and services, and you further explain value propositions and USPs.
Qiagen Gmbh, Oslo
- Support sales with equipment presentations, provide technical and application support, conduct equipment demos, conduct equipment trainings and support troubleshooting.
- Support sales of QIAGEN product portfolio in Norway to meet/exceed budget.
- Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, experience with molecular diagnostics is a benefit.
- Experience with DNA/RNA sample preparation, (q)PCR, NGS and related instrumentation.