Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.541 job matcher din søgning
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you want to devise our global training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes? Are you experienced in designing, facilitating, and sourcing training initiatives?
We wish to strengthen the quality and quantity of the development that we offer to all our associates globally (with special focus on Denmark). Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager. Your responsibility will be to help Radiometer with the ongoing, long-term improvement of associates' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within our organization.
To become successful, you must be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within an organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
Securitas A/S, Odense
Are you enthusiastic about world class administrative support? Do you find the job of organising, executing and following up high quality support, challenging? And do you want to influence your own position in a market leading and well-established security company?
With reference to our Security Operations Manager, we are looking for an Administrative Supporter, who will be responsible for organising, documenting and executing high quality support of the management team on site.
Your tasks will furthermore include the planning and coordinating with internal and external resources. You will be working in close collaboration with our client’s local manager and our on-site Securitas Management team and in association with our client’s global organisation.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be a key driver of Business Banking strategy by developing cutting edge machine learning solutions utilizing big data?
As a Senior/Chief Data Scientist you will support the strategy and activities that increase Business Banking profitability and customer satisfaction through your key role in development of advanced analytics models utilizing big data. You will play a key role in BB Customer Data and Analytics team by being responsible for the following:
- Handling, manipulating data of business customers
- Development of machine learning models providing meaningful insights on customers future behavior and preferences (Next Best Action, Retention, micro-segmentation, channel optimization models)
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to help Bioenergy and Thermal Power convert from coal to biomass-fired power plants and expand within bioenergy?
Join us and become Legal Counsel in Legal where you’ll be part of a team providing legal support and advice to our Bioenergy and Thermal Power business unit.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
In Alfa Laval we strive to create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering and innovation. In Brewery department we love what we do and we’re good at it. We’re looking for a passionate “Commissioning Engineer” to make us even better suppling state of the art sustainable Brewery solutions.
The position is part of Engineering and Supply in Business Unit Food Systems. You will be responsible for commissioning’s of medium and large projects around the world.
- Be in close dialog with our customers.
- Plan complex commissioning.
- Lead local teams to fulfil commissioning plan.
I DSV drømmer vi stort, og vi lykkes med det. Du kan blive en del af succesen som vores økonomielev. Du får en bred uddannelse med forretningsindsigt, udlandsophold, HD og spændende udfordringer i en af verdens allerstørste transport- og logistikselskaber – hvis du er klar til at tage udfordringen op.
Vi sætter barren højt og forventer, at du gør det samme. Derfor er vores uddannelsesforløb både ambitiøst og givende. Du starter i vores danske finansfunktion for at få en solid base til din videre karriere.
Du er hurtig til at lære og har en ’can do’-attitude. Du tager initiativ og er typen, der godt kan lide at få ansvar. Skal du have succes på den lange bane og passe ind i DSV, er du også omstillingsparat og god til at begå dig socialt.
Sitecore A/S, Copenhagen
As Legal Counsel, under the guidance and direction of the Director of Legal, you will support the commercial and compliance needs of the business, having primary responsibility for drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with customers, including outbound licenses, cloud-based offerings and other service offerings.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts – primarily software licensing and SaaS/cloud contracts – including facilitating internal approvals and escalations, identifying significant risks, and ultimately determining what non-standard contract terms are included in our contracts
- Act as a primary interface between Legal and the sales organization, including providing strategic guidance and direction and ensuring compliance with contracting processes
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very exciting journey. As part of this journey we are enabling strategic business transformations via process optimisation and standard SAP technology throughout the global organisation.
As leader of the Plan to Stock (PtS) process team you will be responsible for driving and managing the development of SAP supported processes within the Planning and Production areas at LEO Pharma. Together with your team and in close collaboration with the Line of Business you will focus on business needs, help simplify business processes as well as participate in SAP improvement projects. The primary tasks for the team are:
- Driving process improvement initiatives from identification to implementation
- Managing the change request portfolio
- Managing business initiatives and scope of projects
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you an experienced in the finance process and ready to join Terma IT in supporting the digital business transformation in a global context?
Acting as IT Project Manager/IT lead, you will be responsible for driving digital business transformation or globalization initiatives and other IT improvement projects across the entire Terma organization.
This includes providing IT consulting services to the finance group in Terma, developing new finance solutions supporting global processes. Here you will be working with the strategy plan, roadmap, development and application support in relation to new finance developments. In developing and implementing these solutions, it is also your responsibility to always ensure that we are not compromising any of the required security or defense regulations.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you an experienced ERP Business Consultant or Developer and ready to join Terma IT in supporting the digital business transformation in a global context?
Your job will be to develop new solutions supporting global processes while at the same time ensuring that we are not compromising any of the related security or defense regulations.
Working within the development area, your primary responsibilities will be to work with:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new initiatives supporting the digital business transformation strategy.
- Analysis, test and support of IFS application functionalities.
- Providing input to develop strategies for ERP simplification, global standardization and process excellence.
Scanmarket A/S, Solbjerg
Do you want to work with large Danish and international companies such as Paramount Pictures, Nissan, Marks & Spencer, ISS, Grundfos, Ørsted (DONG) and many others? Would you like to become an important part of their procurement process?
We will teach you, and you will teach them – that’s what we do. Scanmarket is one of the leading eSourcing solutions in the world, and we offer our unique knowledge and assistance to procurement organizations globally.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze, facilitate and execute sourcing projects within a wide variety of companies and product categories
- Develop robust eSourcing strategies and recommendations to support your clients’ decision-making
- Train and support your clients’ suppliers during the sourcing project
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you passionate about ERP and providing IT solutions that supports business needs? Then we have just the internship for you!
As an Intern, you will become part of our IT Application team, consisting of 10 highly skilled colleagues who support the business with systems related to business processes in almost all process areas. Depending on the interests of the candidate, the job can be flexible in relation to process orientation or technical orientation.
You will be assigned responsibility for the upgrade of a part of the ERP solution, either a defined process area or a specific integration. This includes analysis of existing solution, discussing test, documentation, agree on future solutions, develop solution, test and verify with users.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, København
Som treasury officer spiller du en vigtig rolle for udviklingen af forretningen, og du hjælper med at opbygge nye og effektive processer. Du får rig mulighed for at udvikle dine færdigheder og hjælpe med at supportere forretningen – for har du gode idéer, vil vi hellere end gerne høre dem.
Først og fremmest varetager du traditionelle treasury-opgaver – primært valuta-afdækning, men også handel med metaller i mindre omfang. Dine opgaver tæller derfor:
- rapportering, controlling og regnskabsaflæggelse efter IFRS 9.
- cash management for den danske forretning samt fastsættelse af kreditlimits for kunder.
- rådgivning af danske og udenlandske forretningsenheder i valutaspørgsmål.
Sjælland el. Jylland/Fyn
Solar har i dag en betydelig position i markedet, hvad angår salg af varmepumper til installatørsegmentet. For at understøtte vores fortsatte udvikling og for at hjælpe installatørerne og deres kunder bedst muligt, søger vi en service- og kølemontør til vores serviceorganisation, der i samarbejde med vores installatørkunder skal sikre den samlede kvalitetsoplevelse.
Du skal yde support/service overfor vores nuværende installatørkunder men også nye kunder, både i forbindelse med nye installationer (fx indregulering ved opstart) men også i forbindelse med det lovpligtige, årlige serviceeftersyn. Fejlfinding og eventuel fejlretning af nye og eksisterende installationer, reklamationshåndtering m.v. vil også være en del af din arbejdsdag.
Du planlægger selv din arbejdsdag og dine arbejdsopgaver. Du laver varebestilling, udarbejder dokumentation og rapporter, fakturerer, og du er ansvarlig for serviceomsætningen.
Toppac søger en dygtig tekniker til vores tekniske afdeling.
Som vores nye tekniker får du:
- Ansvar for vedligeholdelse af vores maskinpark som består af sprøjtestøbemaskiner og -robotter.
- Ansvar for indkøring af nye robotter og visionsystemer.
- Du skal have fokus på optimering og effektivisering.
Vi tilbyder en stilling med stort ansvar samt spændende perspektiv og muligheder i en dynamisk hverdag. Gode arbejdsforhold med gode kollegaer og inspirerende arbejdsmiljø.
Do you have profound experience with category management and strategic procurement and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Senior Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. You will be working closely together with Procurement and Supply Chain colleagues to drive the category management process including;
- Develop, drive and implement the global category strategy for designated area within CAPEX.
- Align and sign off strategy with key stakeholders within Arla Supply Chain and senior management
- Create and run global tenders for CAPEX, engage in the sourcing process and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you an experienced and skilled electrical engineer? Do you have the drive and skills to contribute to our newly established Test and Verification team and the related processes? Then this open position might be ideal for you!
We are on a journey of building up a team focusing primarily on Test and Verification. As Electrical Test Engineer, your role will be to participate in product development projects from early prototype development to launch of new products. In the projects, you will be responsible for testing prototypes and give feedback to the designers as well as defining the performance and electrical safety requirements for our final products and find ways of testing them. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop and validate new test equipment in a global project organization.
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. As such, you will be working closely together with technical colleagues, project management teams and business stakeholders to;
- Collaborate and implement the sourcing strategies for respective categories and relevant countries/regions
- Support sourcing strategy through market studies to identify best practices, identify gaps, risks and opportunities as well as to identify new suppliers and develop a robust supplier base.
- Facilitate and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
You will be a part of Fitting Solutions group. In this position, you will focus on development of Genie Medical CI. You will be overall accountable for the solution’s end value by defining stories and setting the Scrum development team’s backlog priorities. During this, you will work directly with product managers and other stakeholders, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of user stories into high-quality software. You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Manage product backlog and prioritize deliveries based on value created, effort of development, and interdependencies
- Maintain a functional quality of a work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with a scrum master to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you highly motivated by using best-in-class digital tools and showing your surroundings how easy it is? Then take this strategically important position in ensuring our purchasers best way of using Arla’s sourcing tools and conducting our global e-auctions.
You will step into Procurement Services in Aarhus with 28 skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organisation. You will, as part of a team, take on a role, supporting and developing tools for the category managers.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important projects by ensuring that they are well prepared to use our world class IT tools
- Supporting your colleagues by setting up tenders, conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes, and deep dive analysis for selected categories in Arla