176 job matcher din søgning
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team, consisting of avid gamers, marketing experts and strong performers.
In your role, you will manage and execute our global product launches and marketing campaigns with focus on branding and event management. You will collaborate closely with your marketing colleagues but also product management and sales.
The variety of tasks include the following:
- Support, manage and execute product launches and marketing campaigns (online & offline)
- Work directly with international marketing and communications teams to ensure that the global strategy is implemented successfully in local markets
- Project coordination and communication of all product communication activities with the objective of supporting our markets, customers and partners
Elite Rekruttering søger for Nordic Game Supply i Tranbjerg
Vi søger engageret kundeserviceassistent til et 8 mdr. barselsvikariat på en af de fedeste og mest attraktive arbejdspladser i Aarhus – Nordic Game Supply.
Typiske arbejdsopgaver er bl.a.:
- Kunderservice og administration
- Besvare forespørgsler på mail/telefon
Som kundeserviceassistent vil du være en del af et team, der omfatter nogle af de mest talentfulde branchefolk i regionen. Nordic Game Supply har en ung tankegang, et behageligt arbejdsklima og højt kvalificerede kolleger i et internationalt miljø med datterselskaber i både Tyskland og Hong Kong. Derudover tilbyder vi dig en god fast løn og frokostordning i topmoderne lokaler tæt på motorvejen i Aarhus S.
Affenium, CopenhagenThis uniquely tailored role encompasses not just the traditional responsibilities and trusted duties associated with a Personal Assistant (PA), but also gives you the opportunity to contribute to the overall development and operation of a startup. The position is an outstanding platform for continuous personal growth and impact, allowing you to develop strongly as a professional and consistently exceed your expectations for yourself.
Affenium is a fast-growing and well-established startup serving ex-consultants from the global top-tier management consulting firms, and the position as PA for the CEO could be a game-changing opportunity for you – especially if you:
- Are newly graduated or have a few years of experience.
- Would like to rapidly accelerate your career, personal development and professional network by working with and for the highest-caliber talent.
- Are energized by fast-paced, highly international and entrepreneurial environments.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in audio solutions for gamers and the corporate world. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing a bold growth path and with that an ambitious marketing plan. If insights-driven marketing, worldwide reach and exciting products are, what you are looking for, this may be your opportunity!
More precisely, you can picture yourself doing the following:
- You handle global Marketing Communications projects, including the strategic and operational implementation You ensure that projects are in line with global Marketing strategies, tactics and programs that create interest, demand and recognition for the brand.
- You drive the development of global product launch material and marketing campaigns, ensure that material and implementation of plans are handed over to Sennheiser subsidiaries and country partners for successful implementation.
Do you have experience with and able to turn ideas into profitable business? And do you want to play a vital part in introducing new intelligent sensors for optimizing food production? Then, this is your chance to:
- Set the technical and commercial direction for a newly established business unit looking at trends and ensuring our product roadmap.
- Take on an outgoing role where you are in dialogue with e.g. customers and technology partners.
- Impact the future by helping ensure a more efficient, stable and automated animal production with a great focus on animal welfare and the environment
We are looking for a highly organized and service-minded employee to join our team. You must be able to work independently, be proactive and have a strong sense for detail. By joining IO Interactive, you will become part of an international and creative environment.
As an HR Coordinator, you will get the responsibility for delivering consistently exemplary HR services to the organization. Among other things, you will play a key role in making sure recruitment runs smoothly and be responsible for legal matters related to employees and freelancers. You will report to the HR Manager.
What are the responsibilities?
- Prepare contracts for employees and freelancers
- HR statistics and dashboard updates
- Keep employee data up to date in the payroll system and HR files
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Esbjerg
Do you want to make your mark on large-scale pre-assembly projects? Are you a skilled team leader with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
Your overall responsibility will be to supervise and perform commissioning tasks within Pre-assembly to complete the tasks on time, within budget and to the highest Health & Safety and Quality standards. You will be in charge of the daily planning and execution of the tasks assigned to you, and make sure that you and your team complete them in accordance with the defined methods processes and procedures.
Our new colleague has a technical background, preferably electrical or similar. You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to motivate and encourage your team to deliver the best possible results. As a person, you are an excellent team player, calm and determined under pressure as well as responsible and hard-working.
Would you like to play a crucial role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for a French Country Manager who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in French-speaking markets through online marketing.
- Develop marketing activities in French-speaking markets.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
Vi leder efter dig, som har en lidenskab for gaming, spil og spiludstyr, og som er klar til udfordringen med at løfte vores butik i København til næste niveau!
- Vil du være med til at bringe ”power to the players” i verdens største gaminggruppe og være en del af GameStop-teamet?
- Kan du garantere, at kunderne vil få en god oplevelse, og vil du være en del af den verdensomspændende success, hvor du sælger de mest populære spil og samlerobjekter på markedet?
- Vil du udvikle dit salgstalent og arbejde i den digitale underholdningsindustri?
Hvis ja, så leder vi efter dig!
Som Assisterende Butikschef vil du dele det daglige ansvar med at drive butikken side om side med Butikschefen. I tæt samarbejde med dine ansatte vil du yde fantastisk service til vores kunder og sørge for, at butikken er klar til salg, at GameStops retningslinjer følges, og at vores produkter præsenteres på bedst mulige måde.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you want to make your mark on large-scale construction projects? Are you a skilled project and stakeholder manager with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
As Deputy Technical Project Manager, your main responsibility will be to support and cooperate with the Technical Project Manager to ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the right quality and safety standards.
You will support and assist in terms of ensuring an understanding of the technical scope and maintain a close dialogue with the Installation Manager, Commissioning Manager and Pre-assembly Project Manager to ensure alignment across the project. When the Technical Project Manager is not present, you will act on his/her behalf.
Randstad A/S søger for kunde i København eller på Frederiksberg
Som kørende on-site teknikker skal du på vegne af vores kunde ud at supportere deres kundes butikker på Sjælland.
Vi søger en medarbejder som har tidligere erfaring med installation af printere, kan være fleksibel med hensyn til arbejdstider og har mod på at køre rundt i forbindelse med arbejdet. Der er tale om en fuldtidsstilling med almindelige arbejdstider mandag-fredag. Vi forventer at du har egen bil, og du vil modtage km godtgørelse.
Du skal brænde for at yde en god service, have lysten til løbende at forbedre og udvikle dig.
esoft systems®, Odense
Are you passionate about digital business development? Do you want to head up the strategic development and tactical rollout of an unique online marketing product with huge global potential? Do you want to change how real estate is sold around the globe?
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven digital business manager to head up the continued development and sales of Esoft Connect, a powerful online marketing tool targeted at real-estate agents worldwide.
The tool has already been sold to and implemented for the first clients in Denmark and the USA, and it has delivered staggering results, proving to be a true game changer in the way real estate agents advertise their listings online.
Brænder du for økonomi, store datamængder og programmering, og motiveres du af at arbejde i et miljø, hvor der træffes vigtige beslutninger om indretningen af det danske samfund? Læser du på en økonomisk, matematisk eller ingeniøruddannelse og har interesse for samfundsforhold. Så er du måske vores kommende kollega som studentermedhjælper i Finansministeriets Center for Holdbarhed og Strukturpolitik (HSP).
Vi søger en student til at assistere os snarest muligt. Vi lægger stor vægt på, at du:
- har masser af drive og gåpåmod
- har analytisk sans
- har gode karakterer
- er god til at programmere i statistikprogrammer.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have the skills to lead our sourcing activities across the supply chain? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your drive, sourcing knowledge and superior stakeholder management skills?
As Sourcing Supply Chain Lead, you will represent the sourcing team in customer construction projects. You will lead to understand the scope of the projects that affect sourcing and translate these into sourcing deliverables. You will create and maintain the sourcing interface processes and systems in each stage of the Master Schedule process and be the main point of contact for the customer project teams into Sourcing.
Your will also:
- Participate in contract reviews on behalf of sourcing, identify sourcing deliverables and ensure these are aligned with the category and sourcing strategies.
- Together with the Sourcing organisation develop plans to meet the deliverables.
- Communicate and align the sourcing plan with stakeholders.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In our Software development hub, we have expertise in Embedded Software, DSP, Software Test and Web (Cloud). You will become a member of our Software test team that develops our audio solutions together with Software, DSP, Acoustics and Hardware engineers.
You will be the architect and developer on the frameworks that enable test automation of new features and you will continue regression testing on existing functionalities across our different platforms and projects. Your focus will thus mainly be on:
- Driving the design, implementation and sustainment of our product and solution test automation framework for continues testing
- Upstream test activities and ensure automation, fast feedback on product quality during the development projects
- Hands-on coding and review of test automated implementation
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
This is your chance to begin your career in an international company at the forefront of development and specialising in baggage handling systems for international airports and sortation systems for international logistic and distribution centres.
As an intern at BEUMER Group, we will provide you with the challenges, assignments and experience that will bring you one step ahead of the game upon completing your degree.
In the fall of 2018, we are offering internships in:
- Airport Project Engineering
- Site Integration
- Customer Support Projects
- Conveyor Product Engineering
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Communications
- Project IT
Unity Technologies ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Employee Development Manager who can support employees and leaders in building and executing development plans to help employees grow in their profession and enhance their skills and careers.
The Employee Development Manager is:
- Working with leaders and employees to develop their teams.
- Preparing a user-friendly framework that supports employees’ ability to own their self-development.
- Working with leaders and employees to establish measurable development plans.
We are user-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively invest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving – from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike.
Two attractive positions are open in Regional Marketing & Sales for two ambitious and high-performing student assistants. You will be part of a team responsible for developing and executing on the regional strategy for Household Care in Europe.
In both Regional Marketing and Sales you will work with our European sales and technical team to deliver value to our customers at high-level meetings, product launches and customer days. The sales position will work directly with the head of sales Europe and also cover analyzes of our sales data, pricing policies and distribution management.
We are a project-based, fast-paced department, and the learning curve is steep from day one. As a student assistant, you will assist the team in a variety of tasks which could involve market, customers and competitor analyses. Story building for sales pitches and potentially support on regional innovation projects.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Set the strategic direction for pricing in TDC Group
Are you passionate about the pricing discipline, strategy building, profit maximization and growth? Then this is the job you are looking for!
As Strategic Pricing Expert in TDC Group Portfolio Management, you will set the strategic direction for pricing across our wide-ranging portfolio of brands and product lines, to maximize the long-term profitability and growth of TDC Group.
You will lead pricing projects of strategic and tactical character across the group as well as for our individual brands, and you will play a key role in developing pricing as a discipline within the TDC Group.
Does assisting in managing a partner channel in a fast-growing SaaS company sound exciting to you? Do you like networking, are you knowledgeable within digital marketing and have great communication skills? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for an outgoing, proactive and energetic Partner Specialist to help grow the acquisition and ongoing relationship management of our commercial partners in Scandinavia.
- Evaluate and implement Partner models to the Nordic markets
- Support the Partner Manager with Partner on-boarding, new projects and generating revenue through the Partner channel
- Keeping track of internal processes and new developments.