1.729 job matcher din søgning
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Entering the gates to our site in Copenhagen (Brønshøj) you immediately sense the exciting challenges that await in this role. The site consists of several buildings housing more than 1,050 employees in the office and production environments. Your new colleagues depend on you. We all work to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives, but we all depend on our working environment and our facilities.
You can take ownership of our collaboration with external suppliers providing services related to ventilation, plumbing/piping, elevators, cleaning and much more. Additionally, you can use your experience related to improving the facility management processes, building service, knowledge about ventilation, lighting or CTS.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you good with coordination and do you have experience with logistics and purchasing? If you thrive in an international and dynamic environment, you may be a good candidate for the new role as Logistic Coordinator for the team located in Videbæk.
- Purchasing of various materials within the regional Construction Tools Hub.
- Handling of customer orders from the individual SBU projects or Service units.
- Coordinating transportation between Construction Tools Hub and worldwide allocated customer.
You find opportunities in Vestas’ ambitious goals, to build your career and achieve tangible results within your profession. For a profile like yours, Vestas has endless career opportunities - you plan your future career path!
SCADA International A/S, SilkeborgOur vision is to be the most trusted global partner within SCADA technical support and solutions for the renewable energy industry.
You will primarily be working as a consultant on new network technologies, design and documentation with our customers and will, therefore, experience changing workplaces. A consultancy period with one of our customers can last from 3–12 months.
You will be offered a high degree of freedom and will be given the opportunity to play a vital role in the development of SCADA International. Besides a competitive benefits package, we offer an entrepreneurial and friendly environment. You will, of course, be enrolled in our onboarding program and receive a thorough introduction to all functions.
Dantec Dynamics A/S, Skovlunde
We are looking for a full time Accountant to strengthen our Danish financial department located at the company’s headquarters in Skovlunde. Currently the department consists of 2 employees who are responsible for the bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting for the Danish company, and the consolidated financial reporting for the Dantec group. The department is also responsible for HR and some administrative tasks for the Danish company.
You will be a part of a dedicated, positive and responsible team and you will get a broad variety of assignments ranging from bookkeeping to administrative tasks. The majority of your work will be focused on bookkeeping assignments for the Danish company. You will report to the Controller.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a Laboratory Technician with an interest in microbiology, brewing and / or wine? Do you want to be part of a passionate team where every opinion matters?
We are looking for a Technician who can independently plan experimental work, perform laboratory task with a keen eye for quality and is a team player. You will report your results in a professional manner to our Application Scientists as well as document it in our electronic lab book system (ELN). You will be both working on new product development projects as well as technical sales support tasks from our global sales team.
- Monitoring fermentations biochemically as well as microbiologically
- Small scale beverage fermentations, including chemical and performance analysis using the WineScan, OenoFoss (FOSS) and Axone equipment.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We share a determination to grow the business in a responsible way. You are naturally driven by a flair for commerce and have a strong interest in creating rewarding relationships with both customers and colleagues.
You will be responsible for developing our business in the clinical nutrition area globally. Together with Regional Account Managers and Global Account Managers you maintain and develop our ingredients business through strong relationships, market knowledge, nutritional insights and product portfolio overview.
Your main responsibilities externally will be to present products, communicate scientific evidence, support customers with technical knowledge and drive business development projects. In addition, you will be responsible internally for providing input for market-oriented project and product development.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you looking for new challenges and passionate about inventory controlling then you might be interested in a 1-year maternity cover as Inventory controller at LEO Pharma. When joining us, you will work in a stimulating environment with plenty of challenges and development opportunities with the chance to influence your own role.
As Group Financial Inventory Controller in LEO Pharma you will be a part of a team that is responsible for:
- Monthly reconciliations of inventories
- Monthly reconciliation and follow-up on GR IR inventory
- Analyze and calculate inventory provisions
- Monthly calculation of internal profit eliminations incl. forex effect on inventory and CoGS
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you take on the role as LEO´s new specialist in quantitative pharmacology?
You will join an international market leader within dermatology with focus on inflammatory skin diseases. We have a rich project portfolio that covers topical, systemic and mAb treatment solutions. Your overall focus will be to further build and implement population pharmacokinetics and PK/PD modelling in all of our clinical projects. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Apply population PK & PK/PD modelling and simulation to support our clinical Projects
- Help optimize clinical trial protocols/conduct in particular clinical pharmacology studies
A vital part of the job is also to keep yourself updated with new developments in the field of population pharmacokinetics and quantitative pharmacology, including relevant regulatory legislation, guidelines and submission principles.
PANDORA A/S, Esbjerg
Værdsætter du materialer i højeste kvalitet og ekstraordinær service? Har du passion, for det du laver og besidder en altoverskyggende ”Can-do-attitude”? Drømmer du om at blive en del af et af verdens mest elskede smykkebrands?
Vi søger en passioneret kollega med ovenstående kvaliteter til vores fantastiske butik i Esbjerg. Du kommer til at indgå i et team bestående af 5-6 personer, som alle gør deres bedste for at give kunderne en enestående oplevelse og service. Vores nye kollega bliver ansat som timelønnet ca. 10-15 timer om ugen afhængigt af travlheden i butikken.
Opgaver og ansvar:
- Sikre en optimal rådgivning til vores kunder gennem grundig oplæring indenfor samtlige af vores produktkategorier og kampagner
- Afdække kundens behov i forbindelse med deres udvælgelse og køb af vores produkter
- Levere et højt kundeserviceniveau – herunder besvare spørgsmål, rådgive og vejlede kunderne på den bedst mulige måde.
Is a dashboard without red lights your idea of a perfect day? Does IT infrastructure speak to your heart and do you thrive in a fun and faced-paced environment? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist – maybe it is you!
We need an IT lifeline to ensure that our IT infrastructure systems perform and run stable. As Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist you are responsible for monitoring our systems with special focus on integrations, dashboards and the supervision of our headquarter and retail monitoring systems.
We are an informal but super-professional IT organisation located at Flying Tiger Copenhagen’s Head Quarter in Christianshavn.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
We participate in a large, European funded project, which sets out to introduce autonomous vehicles in 4 European cities over the next 4 years. The project is the first of its kind, and together with 16 international partners we will be creating pioneering services, conduct research and implement autonomous vehicles at scale.
Autonomous Mobility will be deeply involved in the project, and so will you, when you join us as an International Project Manager:
What does an International Project Manager do?
Pretty much everything:
- Handle overall project management across Autonomous Mobility’s tasks and responsibilities in the project. You will lead and coordinate work groups and make sure milestones are reached.
- Take part in executing tasks with other partners in different work groups (e.g. state of the art analysis, product development and business model recommendations).
The physical stores and digital sales channel are melting together with new services like Click & collect and Express Delivery from stores. We are constantly exploring new ways of working and you will be the proactive driving force in identifying and developing new processes in co-operation with stakeholders from many parts of the organisation.
You will be the master mind of the systems behind the scene and a key player in ensuring operational excellence and the development of new processes to ensure that our customers have an enjoyable, seamless and successful online shopping experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensure daily operational stability of all systems owned by eCommerce and continuously follow-up of your KPI’s.
- Develop new back-end functions and features to improve the customer shopping experience.
- Support eCommerce team and other stakeholders with insights in system requirements and opportunities.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in audio solutions for gamers and the corporate world. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing a bold growth path and with that an ambitious marketing plan. If insights-driven marketing, worldwide reach and exciting products are, what you are looking for, this may be your opportunity!
More precisely, you can picture yourself doing the following:
- You handle global Marketing Communications projects, including the strategic and operational implementation You ensure that projects are in line with global Marketing strategies, tactics and programs that create interest, demand and recognition for the brand.
- You drive the development of global product launch material and marketing campaigns, ensure that material and implementation of plans are handed over to Sennheiser subsidiaries and country partners for successful implementation.
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity? Do you consider yourself skilled within the area of micro-mechanical design and want to be part of developing new and innovative implantable hearing solutions?
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary and competent product development team together with electro-acoustic engineers, audiologists, embedded system designers and software developers.
- Micro-mechanical design – from requirements and concepts to products running in production
- Idea creation and design management
- 3D CAD modelling – we use PTC Creo
- Design and build physical prototypes
Do you have experience with and able to turn ideas into profitable business? And do you want to play a vital part in introducing new intelligent sensors for optimizing food production? Then, this is your chance to:
- Set the technical and commercial direction for a newly established business unit looking at trends and ensuring our product roadmap.
- Take on an outgoing role where you are in dialogue with e.g. customers and technology partners.
- Impact the future by helping ensure a more efficient, stable and automated animal production with a great focus on animal welfare and the environment
Graintec A/S, Vejle
Graintec supplies leading edge know-how in Aquafeed and Petfood production facilities and has a substantial market share in Europe and Latin America. Our position is earned through more than 30 years’ endeavor to learn, create new knowledge and develop technologies to proactively foresee our customers’ needs.
At Graintec, we work across cultures and technical disciplines, as we are present in Europe, Latin America, USA and China. Our projects require deep insight into technology, building processes, process management and power supply. We are today working with technical Universities and will continue to do so in the future.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Develop and maintain project CAD-deliverables.
- Ensure consistent use of Graintec engineering and CAD-best practices, standards and QA/QC-procedures. In addition to working with Graintec colleagues, you will interact with suppliers and other partners in the market.
Would you like to work for a leading consultancy with a global reach and a strong purpose?
We are looking for a senior and excellent Lead Consultant to drive global positioning initiatives in Ramboll.
As our new colleague, you will be responsible for driving our global thought leadership initiative in Ramboll, including:
- Drive content production and development of our online thought leadership platform
- Design and implement PR/spokespersons program to anchor thought leadership agendas in the organisation
- Plan and execute major global events in collaboration with global business units
We are looking for a highly organized and service-minded employee to join our team. You must be able to work independently, be proactive and have a strong sense for detail. By joining IO Interactive, you will become part of an international and creative environment.
As an HR Coordinator, you will get the responsibility for delivering consistently exemplary HR services to the organization. Among other things, you will play a key role in making sure recruitment runs smoothly and be responsible for legal matters related to employees and freelancers. You will report to the HR Manager.
What are the responsibilities?
- Prepare contracts for employees and freelancers
- HR statistics and dashboard updates
- Keep employee data up to date in the payroll system and HR files
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you work with challenging and complex issues in an internal audit function? Do you want to engage in compliance, risk management and management of whistleblower cases and have the opportunity to be involved in all the department’s work areas?
Join us in Internal Audit, where you’ll help support the economic and business performance creation in one of Northern Europe’s leading energy groups with great societal impact in an exciting period ahead.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of a world-leading, fast-growing company providing 3D technologies for the dental industry?
3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing IT Project Manager. The overall objective for this role will be to manage key projects and deliver on key project milestones. This will include handling communications across multiple teams, solution vendors, and the technical team. You will own and delegate project responsibilities to appropriate resources that ensures timely activity, integration, and productivity of project deliverables.
You will join the Global Group IT team collaborating as a cross-functional team, collecting, analyzing, and designing optimal solutions for the greater part of all 3Shape teams, facilitating IT tools to drive and optimize their daily responsibilities. You will refer to the Senior IT Project Manager and be part of the global Group IT of 3Shape. The position is in Denmark, Copenhagen.